Pages:
Author

Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 14615 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Cryptocurrency is useful in so many ways that the government needs to ban it one by one. Its sad that they limit their people freedom on choosing their own investment and they blocked your opportunity to earn more. After bitcoin's launch to the world, im sure your country will change their mind and go back to using crypto again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

It’s not every government that supports cryptocurrency. It is already banned in so many countries, but I’m happy that’s not the same for my country.

Here the government is not against Bitcoin, a lot of people are still investing in Bitcoin. I don’t think there is anything you can do about this, unless you will find something like a VPN solution, something like that that can help you to continue to access crypto sites even after they apply such rules.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can be regulated, but not banned. It cannot be banned in a decentralized ecosystem. Even the solution you gave with the VPN tells that!
There are many ways to be involved in the crypto. The difficult part comes when the crypto and fiat world needs to be connected in order to do the transition.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

It’s not every government that supports cryptocurrency. It is already banned in so many countries, but I’m happy that’s not the same for my country.

Here the government is not against Bitcoin, a lot of people are still investing in Bitcoin. I don’t think there is anything you can do about this, unless you will find something like a VPN solution, something like that that can help you to continue to access crypto sites even after they apply such rules.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Not all governments like crypto currency, crypto currency decentralization and anonymity is a big challenge for the government who wants a full supervision to all of it's citizen,so it's not a strange things to see the government really tighten the security and regulations about crypto,it's sad to see this thing, crypto could help a lot of people economically
It is safe to say that most countries will never like something like bitcoin since they are afraid to lose their influence over the economy and the people, and I understand their position if I was as powerful as them I would not like the idea of something like bitcoin appearing but they have no other choice but to accept it or start a war against bitcoin and its users that they will lose.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
People will still use cryptocurrencies even their country banned it. Bitcoin has characteristics of anonymity and it is the reason why people can still use bitcoins. There are many countries who banned the bitcoin but still the users are continuing to patronize bitcoins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Of course every country has their own reasons why they ban bitcoin. like still a lot of fraud or the reason for transaction security. I think today many countries are doing research on bitcoin
- I feel that the main reason for banning bitcoin is often that countries can not control issues that bitcoin can cause, it creates too much trouble for the government and if this spreads, they will be very tired of it, so they ban bitcoin to limit people coming to bitcoin. But they also know that the effectiveness of this ban is only temporary when people can still work with bitcoin as long as we do not disclose any information or direct bitcoin exchanges, but at the very least, the government will have more time to do what you say, research and find ways to manage bitcoin in the near future
Like in my country, the bitcoin is now legalized in my county but there are still officials in our government who wants to ban cryptocurrencies because of its disadvantages. They say that it can threaten the financial institutions like banks.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Of course every country has their own reasons why they ban bitcoin. like still a lot of fraud or the reason for transaction security. I think today many countries are doing research on bitcoin
- I feel that the main reason for banning bitcoin is often that countries can not control issues that bitcoin can cause, it creates too much trouble for the government and if this spreads, they will be very tired of it, so they ban bitcoin to limit people coming to bitcoin. But they also know that the effectiveness of this ban is only temporary when people can still work with bitcoin as long as we do not disclose any information or direct bitcoin exchanges, but at the very least, the government will have more time to do what you say, research and find ways to manage bitcoin in the near future
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
if crypto was banned in my country and at that time the crypto market situation was good. so I will choose to move to another country that allows investment and crypto trading. because I have made crypto my main job. but if the crypto market situation isn't good. then I will accept this ban and may try to open a culinary business. I am grateful that in my country crypto is not prohibited only crypto may not be used as a payment instrument.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
I dont see government will forbid cryptocurrency market. With this new market, government have a chance collecting more taxes from every crypto trades or from profits we made. I am believe soon or later, government will regulate this market
Activity: 734
Merit: 109

What is your opinion about this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncharmico-dorothyum-charm-toto-and-emerald-on-the-obyte-dev-by-oz-4392525
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Do not worry, mate. The government may restrict Bitcoin in your country but there remains a couple possibilities. One, that there will always be an opening for you to continually get involved in crypto one way or another. That happens in other countries, in the Middle East and China even. There is Bitcoin or crypto restriction but people are still on it. Two, that even if your country restricts Bitcoin, sooner it will lift it. The world is open to crypto. The economic leaders, the advanced countries, the majority of them are already wide open to crypto. Your country will definitely adjust soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
We can blame the government why they banned bitcoin to some country because they know how risky is crypto or bitcoin. So I think government wants to protect the people from frauders .
Even in this forum there are conflicting views on the actions of governments to prohibit or restrict the circulation of cryptocurrency within a particular state. And each is right in its own way. This explains the slowness of the implementation of cryptocurrency in our lives. Governments also do not know how to act correctly in relation to cryptocurrency and therefore take various decisions. However, one thing is to prohibit the circulation of cryptocurrency, and another thing is to convince or force people to abandon its use. So far, for example, attempts by the Chinese government, as practice shows, have led to the opposite result. There, even more people became involved in cryptocurrency.
I think the faster the better the results later. with the readiness of a country to use crypto, then many people will succeed, because with more and more people using it, they will double their investment
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
We can blame the government why they banned bitcoin to some country because they know how risky is crypto or bitcoin. So I think government wants to protect the people from frauders .
Even in this forum there are conflicting views on the actions of governments to prohibit or restrict the circulation of cryptocurrency within a particular state. And each is right in its own way. This explains the slowness of the implementation of cryptocurrency in our lives. Governments also do not know how to act correctly in relation to cryptocurrency and therefore take various decisions. However, one thing is to prohibit the circulation of cryptocurrency, and another thing is to convince or force people to abandon its use. So far, for example, attempts by the Chinese government, as practice shows, have led to the opposite result. There, even more people became involved in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 22, 2018, 05:31:09 PM
keep calm, some countries still legalize bitcoin not all countries forbid it, and bitcoin can still be used as a cross-country financial transaction for the purchase of goods in countries that have accepted bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument.

I think, even though there are countries that have banned bitcoin but bitcoin continues to circulate well. because not only one country accepts bitcoin. therefore we must now live it and survive for the continuity of bitcoin.
This process will never end because bitcoin will live forever and it is an evergreen currency. If a few countries are not supporting it so it does not mean it will end. New people are being part and more  countries are adopting so those are the reason for long time survival of bitcoin in our life. Now almost 90 percent of counties are accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 658
December 22, 2018, 01:29:00 PM
one of the factors that lost the crypto currency was a ban from the government with the ban that investors could not do anything to access
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
December 22, 2018, 11:07:40 AM
keep calm, some countries still legalize bitcoin not all countries forbid it, and bitcoin can still be used as a cross-country financial transaction for the purchase of goods in countries that have accepted bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument.

I think, even though there are countries that have banned bitcoin but bitcoin continues to circulate well. because not only one country accepts bitcoin. therefore we must now live it and survive for the continuity of bitcoin.
we know that many developed countries have legalized bitcoin, and the countries that forbid it certainly have trade relations, so I'm sure they will certainly think of using it later, because then they can facilitate their economic development if one day bitcoin is commonly used. although at present many countries are not ready
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

That was a sad thing for every Bitcoin hunters in that country. Luckily our country doesn't banned Bitcoin ( for now)  but here Bitcoin is being used by scammers to fool people with the capabilities of Bitcoin, the people was being captured by their tongues and making them invest for some fake reasons, which is alarming here that leads for the government to investigate the incident, and warning people for possible encountering this kind of thieves.
Activity: 700
December 22, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: