Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 5. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
The FIFA World Cup has ended and there has been increase in the price of both eth and btc, but the varying increases in these coins has not been impressive or let's say not up to expectations, so I think for a possible significance increase in the prices of both eth and btc investors should have eyes on the market trends of the coming months.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I suspect there was a very weak correlation, although BTC gaining momentum is overdue and if there is movement it’s unrelated to the world cup
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
The FIFA World Cup just ended, France won! Bitcoin rose to $7,400+ and Ethereum is poised to go past $500 this weekend. Maybe just a coincidence.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Everything is pretty much tied to the price of Bitcoin at the moment, so whatever is happening with Bitcoin dominates the remainder of the markets. Bitcoin is still trading within a range that has an upper limit of $8,500 and a lower limit of $6,000 so when it breaks above that range you can confirm the end of the Bear market. I don't think that will be happening during July however.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I think you're right. FIFA World Cup and crypto currency is correlated. Lots of money is involved during the World Cup. Bets are everywhere. I really think you're precognition is excellent. There's really an increase of value for Bitcoin, the market is green right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi, everybody. The question is very urgent, but it is difficult to answer clearly. On the one hand, it seems to me that the 2018 FIFA world Cup and cryptocurrency are not connected in any way. On the other hand, everything can be. After all, some cities, like Kaliningrad, took in hotels payment in cryptocurrency. It is possible that now the market is quiet and will go up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
I dont think crypto is chained with world cup,only betting platforms but not all crypto,the good chopice is to have better betting project platform u can bet there easy im very suprised how it works.I think in future betting platforms be in trend and more peoples start bet with they crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
There is no correlation between the price of BTC/ETH and world cup. If there is any, we would have seen the price rising high by now.
Activity: 182
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
The price of bitcoin and Ethereum has increased, but I am not sure that it happened due to the end of the world championship. This situation is most similar to manipulation  large holders.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I do not think that the world of cryptocurrency will be affected by the world cup, this probably has nothing to do between the price of cryptocurrency and the world cup. but there is nothing wrong if the price will increase after the world cup ends, I hope the market will really recover soon but I still do not see how the world cup affects the crypto currency and I do not think it's true at any level
Activity: 42
The World Cup ended and Bitcoin was a pump. Then this pump stopped. There was a small pump in the ETH and it stopped again. I do not think this is a  for the World Cup.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
I dont think so, I dont think that the price of cryptocurrency is connected to world cup, the drop in the price of crypto is not because of world cup in the first place, so I dont think it will increase the price of bitcoin and eth even if the world cup ends.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Is there any relationship between the World Cup and Crypto? yeah, probably, many people use crypto for the transaction regarding World Cup for easiness. But, I don't see the exact analysis yet. Well, whatever the condition, the only wishing is that the coins or markets will be higher and more stable.
Activity: 585
The world cup and cryptocurrency are different things entirely and I do not think there is any connection and they shouldn't affect each other. Even as the world cup has ended, we can still see the low price of coin though bitcoin is rising slowly but I do not think it has he effect of the world cup.
Activity: 728
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
And then the world Cup, and the cryptocurrency market?! This has nothing to do with each other. it is necessary to wait for a SEC
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
If this would be happen then itnwill be probably a good news for us crypto users. But the question is, when will world cup end? And if the world cup ends,  is it possible that the price will rise?
Activity: 196
I think that's right.
After World Cup, on 18/07/2018 has a pretty dump.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
the world championship has already ended on some coins observed a small increase I hope this is the beginning
Activity: 196
I think that this is not the factor that can affect the growth or decline in the price of the crypto currency
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
I don't think there was a relation between the world cup and BTC, ETH Transactions. But Today we are seeing a good pump in the crypto market. Somehow your prediction goes real but that reason wasn't the world cup  Grin I hope this uptrend will take us to a higher market.
Pages:
Jump to: