Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 10. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
The World Cup is now over, and it seems that the World Cup has no effect on Bitcoin and Ethereum. Although they are all gambling, their investment is different.
Activity: 126
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

I do not know if there is any connection between the price of cryptocurrency and the world cup. I think the current situation of crypto is because of the large number of coins in the market, so the price drops.
Activity: 30
I believe so. Many are investing in the football championship. At the end of many coins will grow. Because some coins are directly dependent on the results of the teams
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I myself can not find the connection between fifa worldcup and the current crypto price, maybe this is just a market condition where there is no high economic certainty, and it happens in almost all countries
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.
I like the course of your thoughts and I think the growth of the crypto rin after the World Cup is quite possible. It's really possible that bookmakers will invest money earned in cryptocurrencies.
I am convinced and believe that Ethereum and Bitcoin have an ever-increasing development capable of bringing them back up in time as the world cup has finished. with this ability capable of bringing both increased and become a price so high in the future.
True I am also very confident with the future of the bitcoin and the ethereum,
most importantly we do not have to doubt the two coins because both have a good future for sure,
and most importantly we just follow the progress so as not to miss information
Activity: 360
I agree with your opinion. I think after World Cup ends Bitcoin and ETH will rise very high.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
such an interesting arguement Smiley but i fully agreed, all world concantrated to the wc and probably after it, people turn back their real life and want to earn money Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I like the course of your thoughts and I think the growth of the crypto rin after the World Cup is quite possible. It's really possible that bookmakers will invest money earned in cryptocurrencies.
I am convinced and believe that Ethereum and Bitcoin have an ever-increasing development capable of bringing them back up in time as the world cup has finished. with this ability capable of bringing both increased and become a price so high in the future.
Activity: 160
There are many possibilities as bitcoin and ethereum go on their way in the market not just the world cap so I don't think it is the only one that can affect the price.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1

I have heard that a large number of tickets was sold by transactions in cryptocurrency, so I think they actually made some legalistic and laundering of money. I think the prices will rise again.

Well, there is an effect of the world cup into the price of the cryptocurrency the rising of value in the market because people can made transactions thru cryptocurrency coins and it made because poeple will buy some solid coins due to fast and easy way of payments. plus a lot of campaign sponsoring thr world cup tournament today.
Activity: 140
I think the world Cup has nothing to do with the price of cryptocurrency. And if the course changes after the championship, it will affect another event
Activity: 168
Did the price high before the start of World Cup?  The answer is No, so the tournament can never determined the price of cryptocurrency since they are not using it on football sphere...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I hope market could recover soon, but I doubt there's any price relation to the World Cup, the practice of using virtual currency to launder money indeed exists but I don't think it's so massively induced by the world cup games
I am personally convinced that if the World Cup finishes all will come back well and get back up then than that now many people are investing in Ethereum and Bitcoin because both are now being downhill and have not been back then, therefore, I am sure all will come back well and can profitable again
Activity: 70
The World Cup will probably affect Crypto because of the public interest so large that it will be a promotional tool in the crypto. but I still hope the market can recover soon and patience is needed for now.
Activity: 168
I don't think the World Cup will have much of an impact on cryptocurrencies, though those related to sports betting may be affected. Blockchain is much bigger than sports betting, though it is an area that will be transformed by the technology.
Activity: 602
I am very confident for both of these coins to rise and become a considerable advantage by having both that have an ever-increasing and excellent development to rely on and support for a much-improved development.
Activity: 252
A very good question. I agree with your opinion that after the World Cup ends, the exchange rate will rise again quickly. It is currently the World Cup, and investors are focusing their money on betting instead of investing in cryptos. It can, therefore, be hoped that after WC end, the market rates will recover.
Is there many people in cryptocurrency who are gambler? If so yes maybe this can make the price lower since they take money from crypto and try to make a bet for world cup. But i am not sure there are many gambler here so i think small amount of gambler will not impact too much.
Activity: 340
I think cryptocurrency and worldcup have nothing to do with each other.  market decline from the beginning of 2018 to now.  The world cup has just started since mid-June.
Activity: 67
No, the World Cup absolutely does not affect the price of the crypto currency. These events are not connected in any way.
Activity: 123
I don't think there is any correlation between the ongoing world cup and the prices of the coin being down. This is what happens with the market, once we see a recovery then we should also expect to see a brutal price dip. It does not matter if the world cup is on or not, if there is not enough demand for coins to balance out the supply then the prices of the coins will suffer.
Pages:
Jump to: