Pages:
Author

Topic: When the World Cup ends, will ETH and BTC rise? - page 8. (Read 3012 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
This is really an interesting topic. I don't think there is any connection between the World Cup and the cryptocurrency. However, I also think that the price of cryptocurrency will be improved in the near future, and the market will recover soon!
brand new
Activity: 0
I do not see the link between World Cup and BTC, ETH here. Probably the BTC, ETH will increase after the World Cup because the number of people watching the World Cup decreased, instead they began to trade more.
Activity: 220
I really hope after the World Cup ends the exchange rate will rise again quickly and demand for coins increases, leading to higher prices. Currently it is the World Cup, and investors are focusing their money on bets rather than investing in cryptos.
Activity: 154
personally I think, if you follow Bitcoin and the market price Ethereum before, you can see a good market but now the market is going down but in a few days the market re-grows. Too many people are starting to trade in cryptocurrency so I hope Ethereum and bitcoin should increase. I think that's everyone's expectation that the normal market price returns.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I hope market could recover soon, but I doubt there's any price relation to the World Cup, the practice of using virtual currency to launder money indeed exists but I don't think it's so massively induced by the world cup games

Thats right smarrt anwers there nothing relationship and connecting into world cup event bitcoin price or ethereum price.

I don't know why need to connecting about world cup games into currency matter and why cryptocurrency involve into money launderin i can't imagine on that idea..
just now both coins show a pretty good improvement. with the presence of this increase is able to produce profits and developments are so amazing. so very nice to have and support these developments to be much more improved and very capable for dependability in the future.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
actually, I do not know what the current state of crypto is with the world cup, but it may be true. but if I think personally, the current situation is happening because it is a normal thing to happen after the market has increased very drastically as at the end of last year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think the World Cup is not connected with BTC and ETH. Facts about a good profit people who have invested in a match will not affect the cryptographic market, even if it will be a minimal percentage. I hope the market can recover soon.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Haha, this correlation between the world cup and the crypto market is quite a humorous one, and no, there is no way that the end of the sport event could have any impact on the crypto prices, at least not this current one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I also agree that I do not see the connection. Between the World Cup and the price increase, the Crypto-currency. Maybe, of course, someone has arguments on this. Share, I'll be glad to get acquainted.
Activity: 490
I see no sign for that. If the market recovered, it would recovered before WC. It need factor which push it to the limit.
Yes, there is no cause and effect. If we want to make the market stronger, only some new favorable policies and new technologies will emerge.
Activity: 196
I see no sign for that. If the market recovered, it would recovered before WC. It need factor which push it to the limit.
copper member
Activity: 196
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

What you say might be true, we can see that crypto price is dropping this few months is because of many exchanges are being hack by hacker and cause a big commotion and government enforcing rules and regulations on trading of bitcoins. Many crypto user go out of crypto market most probably is because of the reasons listed and not totally due to the work of world cup.   
Activity: 254
I believe that the World Cup has little significance for cryptology, but it is so! a large number of people wanted to visit their country's matches, and many people will sell bitkoy to do it. every big event somehow influences this market.
Activity: 714
Definitely, WORLD CUP will not have an influence over the rise and fall of the prices of the BTC and ETH, the crypto world is influenced by many other important factors that affect the price of the Bitcoin and Ethereum. Hope the price recovers in the coming weeks and everyone is happy! 

sure world cup does somehow affect the price of cryptos because many people are maybe using their cryptos to buy a subscription like for example on live streaming in order to watch the live events on the wold cup . they may also use their crypto to buy fifa merchandise online and to play fifa gambling as well . so i guess after these fifa tournament end , the price of the cryptos can also recover .

Hope the price recovers in the coming weeks and everyone is happy! 

the price can recover on the following weeks but not all wil be happy because there are some investors that will prefer for the price to fall , so that they can still be able to purchase a crypto at a lower rates .
Activity: 84
I like your point of view. I think that after the championship everything is not pominyaetsya. But I admit growth because large sums like quiet translations. What can the crypto currency offer.
Activity: 98
Definitely, WORLD CUP will not have an influence over the rise and fall of the prices of the BTC and ETH, the crypto world is influenced by many other important factors that affect the price of the Bitcoin and Ethereum. Hope the price recovers in the coming weeks and everyone is happy! 
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I think so. During the World Cup, some bookmakers made huge profits. Of course, they will make money seem legal by laundering money. Virtual currency is a good choice. Of course, this practice violates certain laws, but it will not stop their desire for benefits. A large number of BTC and ETH transactions will follow, and prices seem to rise accordingly.
This is my personal thought. This may be naive and perhaps sensitive. Welcome to discuss.

I don’t understand how World football cup championship in Russia is related to falling or rising of coin’s prices. But I don’t think that the end of championship will help to recover the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 236
I think it has already happened, but I dont know was the ending of world cup the reason for that, or no. Because it is hard to imagine a depending between those two, but we are seeing the prices up again.
Activity: 125
In my opinion, if you follow Bitcoin and the market price Ethereum before, you can see a good market but now the market is going down but in a few days the market re-grows. Too many people start trading on cryptocurrency so I hope Ethereum and bitcoin should increase and we can also get together to get as much profit as possible.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
The World Cup will probably affect Crypto because of the public interest so large that it will be a promotional tool in the crypto. but I still hope the market can recover soon and patience is needed for now.
Where is the public interest that is related with world cup, where is the promotional tool, because I am not seeing any during the cause of watching all the world cup events. I just want to assume a lot of you are full of it trying to link everything with anything. The market is surely going to recover, but there is absolutely no fundamental reason that ties bitcoin and Ethereum with world cup which would create huge demand for it unless you guys are just busy seeing things in your dream.
Do not forget that football is in third place in terms of working capital. The first two are drugs and weapons. Of course, some part can get to the crypto-market. What time will tell. I propose to wait for the end of the championship.
Pages:
Jump to: