Pages:
Author

Topic: When will Apple accept bitcoins? - page 13. (Read 4063 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 06:12:09 PM
When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

tl;dr Apple = closed. BTC = open.
I think that Apple is not having a need to accept Bitcoin for now... it is useless for them, scince they are already having their insanely big profits from Iproducts.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
July 15, 2018, 11:03:11 AM
I don't think Apple will be accepting Bitcoin, if it happens I think not in the soonest possible time. Personally, I have always observed that Apple is a company that has a strong core and belief in their own people, more often than not, they would just creat something on their own rather than be open in collaboration with others. I think if ever they will join the crypto currency industry, that is because they have create their own coins rather than be open and welcoming to Bitcoin or any other else. But hey anything is possible, I guess we will all just see it when it happens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 15, 2018, 09:49:17 AM
Maybe next year. If apple adopting btc would be a great incentive for us to invest in btc
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
If bitcoin increase day by day rapidly then why apple only BMW should accept bitcoin.
Activity: 266
July 15, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
This may well happen when bitcoin becomes a new world currency. When the whole society will switch to digital money. Then the apple will use bitcoin as calculations. It's only in time, when it comes and what will be the trigger.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 15, 2018, 05:25:37 AM
I think that it will happen but not sure that this year, i think that time is needed and maybe this will happen in the nearest period of time. I think that btc has great chances to become the first one in all spheres
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 15, 2018, 04:47:31 AM
When they really need to. But they'll fight it hard! Apple's business model is to lock everything down -- very closed indeed. This does not align with the goals of bitcoin, at least, how I perceive them.

i dont think they will accept bitcoin ever. they will issue their own utility token based on another blockchain. maybe waves maybe neo or ethereum. who knows. but i am sure they will start using cryptocurrencies in the near future.
Activity: 238
July 15, 2018, 04:15:26 AM
As much as this question comes up for apple the same solution will be replicated by it and Amazon which is they will create their own  blockchain network and a cryptocurrency which like ripple will be in content with all the cryptocurrency  laws in the country
Activity: 31
July 12, 2018, 05:38:50 PM
Apple is their own world. And cryptocurrency still needs to develop for real world use.
I see it possible in the future.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
July 12, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
Faster Apple will create his own digital currency than accept bitcoin
You can see that kind of plots like it was in a case of Amazon but bitcoin is  causing  merchants to much problem
Can you imagine to  pay for one song or game few dollars and pay all that btc transaction fee
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 12, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

I dont think that apple still need's cryptocurrency in their business because they are popular enough and they also have good marketing in order for their products to be sold in many people.
I agree and also with the high volatility of the currency, It really makes it hard for Apple and other retailers to start accepting Bitcoins as a method of payment on their websites. Once we deal with the high volatilty i believe more retailers will start accepting the crypto.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 04:15:53 PM
I don't have any idea about it. Maybe when apple will feel they need to accept crypto as payment. Still their business is good without accepting crypto. When a lot of people will  be attached to crypto then maybe it can be possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
July 12, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

I dont think that apple still need's cryptocurrency in their business because they are popular enough and they also have good marketing in order for their products to be sold in many people.
Activity: 119
July 12, 2018, 03:39:46 PM
And how if Apple make their own ICO? I think there is always a possibility for them to take advantages in this business too.
Activity: 12
July 12, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

not  anytime  soon.  most  of  the  business  moves  being  enacted  by  the  institution  are  meant  to  make  it bigger.  most  are of corporate success  and  not  social success.   
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
July 12, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

I guess most modern brand will accept cryptocurrency sometime soon as more and more are starting to integrate cryptocurrency in their business cycle. Once this happens, cryptocurrency will play a great role in companies' business model and will boost the demand of cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
July 12, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

Yes for me, It is possible that the apple accept the bitcoin, but It seems like apple is not interested to Bitcoin, because apple is a big company so maybe Apple can provide soon a coin and a Blockchain technology. But It's my own opinion only..
Activity: 61
July 12, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

This is an easy question and the answer about it is. Apple is not influenced with bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 09:47:20 AM
Apple is a great innovator in our times although they sure are pricey and almost cater to the upper class. That said, they don't easily give in to trends and mostly try to be a trailblazer than a bandwagon. If they do give in, they might create their own coin rather than go with bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
July 12, 2018, 09:12:34 AM
I think apple will not accept bitcoin as a method of payment but there's a possibility that in the near future that apple would create their own crypto currency and I'm sure it will support by many people.
Pages:
Jump to: