Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Btcoin Get Back To $20k up ? - page 5. (Read 897 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2019, 07:03:53 AM
We don't know when bitcoin will rise at $ 20,000 again and this is very difficult to predict, especially now the market conditions are not supportive and certainly will not happen in the near future. Maybe that will happen next year when prices really recover, no one can find out. Which of course will take a long time to reach, the price is now very far from $ 20,000.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
February 23, 2019, 10:19:24 AM
Once again to experience 20k we need lot of patience. We need something good happening around the market in terms of adoption and acceptance. With this it is possible to attain a steep growth as that happened earlier. During the last bull trend it is Japan supporting the growth to reach $20k
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 23, 2019, 08:16:40 AM
Bitcoin will not hit 20K USD very soon. The crypto market ecosystem has been changed significantly. I don't think 20K USD was a proper pump for the bitcoin, rather it was a sudden pump! And, for that highly pumped, a long term panic was created. We are still in the bear market and there are no indications to end this Bear zone. That's why no one can tell you when will BTC hit $20K again! But recently BTC price started pumping a bit, so we can expect a good pump in the crypto market, that's it.
You have really said the truth and I bitcoin may not get serious upwards movement this year because it went to far in 2017. If you actually want to makes it big in cryptocurrencies investments you can now buy coins like litecoin and EOS because that is were I am having a big prospect of bullish market.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 10:08:06 AM
For their existence, Bitcoin has experienced many bear markets with a decrease in tens of %. Many experts have condemned it at all times to extinction. But the fall was followed by rapid growth, and the situation was completely different than they had said.
ATH can come at any time, but no one knows exactly, because it can not be predicted. But according to me within 3 years there will be a new ATH.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 21, 2019, 06:00:23 PM
Since 2017 after bitcoin got its all time highest, the  market has kept it down and there has been no real sign of going up again, but when will it get back to its all time highest?
Regardless of when that happens the question is if you are going to be here to see the bull run? If the answer is yes then it does not matter when that happens since you will be here to get those profits, just learn to be patient about it, I know it is not the easiest thing to do when so much time has passed and you begin to have doubts it will happen again, but bitcoin is so good that a new bull market is almost a sure thing.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 21, 2019, 05:19:12 PM
Bitcoin will not hit 20K USD very soon. The crypto market ecosystem has been changed significantly. I don't think 20K USD was a proper pump for the bitcoin, rather it was a sudden pump! And, for that highly pumped, a long term panic was created. We are still in the bear market and there are no indications to end this Bear zone. That's why no one can tell you when will BTC hit $20K again! But recently BTC price started pumping a bit, so we can expect a good pump in the crypto market, that's it.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
February 21, 2019, 01:56:03 PM
All you have to do is be patient, it may take a few years but bitcoin will be over $20k eventually.  Adoption will increase while the inflation rate will drop.
sometimes new traders who do not know how to trade well will be difficult to control their patience because surely they will easily panic to see price movements when there is an issue that has an impact on the price of coins at the exchange.
More so some of this new traders are having the habit of "get rich quick" syndrome they lack that patience needed in trading forgetting the fact that bitcoin is a long term investment just as the OP is anxiously asking the possibility of bitcoin reaching $20K again maybe his perception about bitcoin is make some bucks quickly.

We've made our "quick bucks" these times might be over for now and forever. Sztorc's "security budget" writeup nailed it. Inside current still ongoing "Indifference Epoch" the block rewards are still high just volatility declines. Bearish markets since over one year.
On the long run you cannot compete with banks by offering customers a slower, limited capacity and expensive alternative. It's just not attractive enough as a product.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
February 21, 2019, 06:41:43 AM
Since 2017 after bitcoin got its all time highest, the  market has kept it down and there has been no real sign of going up again, but when will it get back to its all time highest?
I don't think anyone have the answer to this question, even experts that has predicted in time past mis-predicted, so no one can actually tell when bitcoin will get back to $20k, it could even take up to 2 - 4 years how cares. We should learn to focus on how we can maximize the technology instead of just putting all our focus on when bitcoin is going to moon and when lambo.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 21, 2019, 04:44:09 AM
All you have to do is be patient, it may take a few years but bitcoin will be over $20k eventually.  Adoption will increase while the inflation rate will drop.
sometimes new traders who do not know how to trade well will be difficult to control their patience because surely they will easily panic to see price movements when there is an issue that has an impact on the price of coins at the exchange.
More so some of this new traders are having the habit of "get rich quick" syndrome they lack that patience needed in trading forgetting the fact that bitcoin is a long term investment just as the OP is anxiously asking the possibility of bitcoin reaching $20K again maybe his perception about bitcoin is make some bucks quickly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 12:54:25 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 21, 2019, 12:19:24 AM

We all don't know when bitcoin will return to $ 20k, but if purchases continue to do as they did in 2017, I think bitcoin can reach $ 20k easily.

Bitcoin already crashed from $32 to $2
From 1000 to 100 and so on.

Yup you are right, and this will happen again until the following years, so don't be surprised if one day the price of a bitcoin can exceed $ 20k with/without known time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 20, 2019, 08:07:10 PM
Its not predictable will the price of bitcoin will back on its normal place, but I expect it will happen again because all things are possible if we believe that those things will happen in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
February 20, 2019, 05:16:57 PM
$20k may be possible within $2019 too when there will be enough positive news to support bitcoin to have continuous rising markets. I guess investors are eagerly waiting to get into but they must be waiting for right time to minimize their holding/waiting periods. Hence, just having another round of positive news along with upcoming halving may take bitcoin prices beyond $20k levels too very smoothly also possible by considering the readiness of institutional funds.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
February 20, 2019, 02:09:27 PM
A new record maximum for Bitcoin, apparently will not come at all soon, perhaps it will happen not earlier than 2022, but the likelihood that something will go wrong and the new maximum will be earlier than I guess, cannot be excluded. I would be very happy if it happened earlier, but my inner pragmatist tells me that this is very unlikely)
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 20, 2019, 01:54:05 PM
No one knows when bitcoin will return to 20 thousand, the market recovery will take a long time, I think the market will definitely be able to recover, so stay calm and stay patient, because bitcoin still has the potential to jump back at 20k.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 20, 2019, 01:16:27 PM
Let's say if bitcoin price never touch 20k again then what will happen to you? leave this market and find some investment that you think profitable then cryptocurrency or just calm down, sit nicely and you aren't hustle to see the price bitcoin go up again? The keys when you have an investment is patience, you can't impel and pule to get instant profit, it's not part of the characteristics of investors.

The expectance bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole to be use and to be accepted by many people is wide open. We just need lie over and keep spread up to other people how easy it is to make transactions using bitcoin and how they will get a lot of profit to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
February 20, 2019, 11:15:57 AM
Since 2017 after bitcoin got its all time highest, the  market has kept it down and there has been no real sign of going up again, but when will it get back to its all time highest?
I don't think any body here can tell when or whether Bitcoin will ever return to such height again. Although, anything can happen in crypto currency world since no one was able to predict exactly what happened to it's market value in 2017 but only time will tell.
it is a very high price that has been achieved from bitcoin. well, it's not easy to wait until the price actually reaches $ 20k. but, you're right, we don't know when that happens again, but we know that anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
February 20, 2019, 12:05:38 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
February 20, 2019, 09:57:48 AM
The bitcoin now passing its bad time. A couple of years ago bitcoin went to 1K USD and again it went to 200 USD! Now, we have seen how potential bitcoin is that 1 BTC can be 20K USD, now its price low again! So, by comparing the previous history, we can except Bitcoin's price will hit again 20K USD or higher within 2 years from now! This is just my thought.

More it will be after next halving or some period around it. It was so far now and believe that it will be again. Best can be to accumulate as much as possible cuz in past years everything went up after this event. So it could be expecting to see maybe new ATH after that one.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 20, 2019, 09:52:15 AM
The bitcoin now passing its bad time. A couple of years ago bitcoin went to 1K USD and again it went to 200 USD! Now, we have seen how potential bitcoin is that 1 BTC can be 20K USD, now its price low again! So, by comparing the previous history, we can except Bitcoin's price will hit again 20K USD or higher within 2 years from now! This is just my thought.
Pages:
Jump to: