Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 4. (Read 27836 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 21, 2019, 02:09:19 AM
It's very difficult to get rid of the trouble of ico. All depends on our own, must be more thorough in investing so that it will not harm ourselves.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
March 21, 2019, 02:08:33 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
the investors are very much lower in this field but their existing investors and the hope about ICO still now that's why they are moving with your confidence about the value for the tokens still now this will make the value right now.
Until now, the investors in interest in the ICO have actually begun to disappear and the possibility will also be replaced by the existence of the IEO which will later provide many benefits for people
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 21, 2019, 02:03:43 AM
We really need to have one, the lack of it causes a big disruption in the ICO, scammers are now ruling the ICO, check the ICO section and see how many scams ICO's are caught almost every day, these scammers can imitate real and legit project.
You don't need to worry anymore because ICO has started to turn into an IEO and with the IEO I think scammers will find it difficult to follow it, and now a truly legit project only exists in the IEO I think
That's a good transformation, this would certainly bring back the confidence of investors.
In the past there are a lot of scam ICOs, so I feel sorry for those who have invested and until now still hoping that they can profit with their coins.
It's easy to determine if the team is legit or not and we can test them at this situation where the bear still exist.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 21, 2019, 01:43:06 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
the investors are very much lower in this field but their existing investors and the hope about ICO still now that's why they are moving with your confidence about the value for the tokens still now this will make the value right now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
March 21, 2019, 01:35:49 AM
We really need to have one, the lack of it causes a big disruption in the ICO, scammers are now ruling the ICO, check the ICO section and see how many scams ICO's are caught almost every day, these scammers can imitate real and legit project.
You don't need to worry anymore because ICO has started to turn into an IEO and with the IEO I think scammers will find it difficult to follow it, and now a truly legit project only exists in the IEO I think
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
March 21, 2019, 12:36:44 AM

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 21, 2019, 12:27:37 AM
I believe that the hype of icos would still last for a year tops. Now,  ieos are dominating icos and eventually there will be no more icos.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
March 20, 2019, 11:13:45 PM
As of now,  I think that the hype of ico has come to an end.  More and more of ICOs are scam and lots of them also are there for the benefit of some only. No more believes in ico.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 20, 2019, 11:07:54 PM
Investments  in ICOs are a good thing for crypto development. The problem is with scam ICOs and not with the investing in ICOs. We need regulations for that and of course sanctions for the scammers.

I once invested in a company that produced renewable energy. It was not a blockchain business and guess what, they also scammed me and many other investors. Everyone must take care of their own financial affairs and regulators can try to give some guidance and protection. However, in a decentralized world it is very complicated to pass the correct legislation for this problem.
Basically, that idea doesn't make sense at all the only thing that will be related with the crypto and blockchain is a platform that tried to build a new financial ecosystem that used crypto as the system. renewable energy is not related to the blockchain.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
March 20, 2019, 10:18:17 PM
New regulations will bring more security and confidence to crypto investings. HYPE will continue till the end of scam projects that promotes with shady ways their tokens.
Hopefully with the new rules later to make investments safer and keeping money from investors is more secure. We know now that there has been no rules that guarantee the money invested by the investors. therefore investors crypto still do not feel safe.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
March 20, 2019, 08:20:35 PM
Now there are many regulations for the ICO, they will become STO, which will have a very strict control over the project they are going to carry out, they are required to have documents in order and under the law, the demands are very high , this is to ensure that SCAM projects are not leaked.They will begin to follow up on them, and check the white papers to see if they comply once the full money has been collected, otherwise they will be penalized with jail. This is very beneficial, because trust in investors can return, to take advantage of technology and generate progress.

After SEC release guidance on ICOs, many developers team not accept US investor and should comply with SEC regulation. I  think this is a good thing but big exchanger release IEO to replace ICO. It getting more interesting but ICO will survive because many project are good and worth to invest
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
March 20, 2019, 08:02:53 PM
New regulations will bring more security and confidence to crypto investings. HYPE will continue till the end of scam projects that promotes with shady ways their tokens.
Activity: 199
March 20, 2019, 07:56:15 PM
I think the ICOs were already weakened by the time you created this thread.
And since then this situation has not reversed and it's fair because many teams were only interested in taking money from people.
For me, ICOs are not problems and some of them need this money.
The problems arise when people are very willing to participate in these projects without even understanding the intentions of these teams.
Most of these projects should at least prove basic conditions of continuity should ICO fail and work with reality.
It is necessary to stop selling dreams and help people more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 20, 2019, 07:18:39 PM
I think that we can safely say that the hype around the ICO has already ended, since at the moment most investors have switched from ICO to STO and ITE.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
March 20, 2019, 07:04:48 PM
I think the best thing is to have some kind of regulations on these ICOs am sure that will clear out the bad ones in the market and make things actually stand out a bit more than just rampant numbers although it has drastically been reduced
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
March 20, 2019, 07:01:58 PM
ICOs are no longer as hyped as before especially early last year. Everyone eyes are now open to the dubious acts of some of them. Sanctioning can only be possible when there is regulation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
March 20, 2019, 07:01:05 PM
Investments  in ICOs are a good thing for crypto development. The problem is with scam ICOs and not with the investing in ICOs. We need regulations for that and of course sanctions for the scammers.

I once invested in a company that produced renewable energy. It was not a blockchain business and guess what, they also scammed me and many other investors. Everyone must take care of their own financial affairs and regulators can try to give some guidance and protection. However, in a decentralized world it is very complicated to pass the correct legislation for this problem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 20, 2019, 06:58:24 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
March 20, 2019, 06:36:09 PM
Definitely! There much more scammers and liars among icos than sustainable projects. I think icos must be regulated by governments

Until now there is a lot of ICOs scammer so we need to be double careful before we invest to them but there still many good ICOs that gives you more benifits. Many of our good investors are still believe in putting there investment in ICOs.

We have been financing a lot of infrastructure that is developed to improve a lot of processes and provide utility, but the ones paying you dividends and distribute profits now need financing.
Activity: 1764
March 20, 2019, 08:00:56 AM
ICO is slowly beginning to fade away and maybe next year we will not see ICO, many companies have switched to STO and IEO, it is much more profitable and faster, so we need to somehow adapt to this in order to also get some profit from it .
Pages:
Jump to: