Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 12. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Last bull run ETH went all the way up to 0.1 btc.
If we look the bullish pattern, when BTC moves up to +20 Ks, ETH will follow the path and at least stay being >0.05 BTC.
We can see more up than 1k. However I think there are other great platform tokens which didn't get enough attention. Will they take ETH's place? Don't think so in 2018
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

I heard that ETH will do staking and I think if it's profitable ETH price will increase and possible to surpass 1200 usd because many people will hold ETH and do staking .
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
It will definitely reach this price, but I think closer to the middle of summer. Now Ethereum hard to pass the psychological mark of $ 1000, which still seems high. Someone says that the Ethereum can drop to$500.
Activity: 368
Most analysts believe that bitcoin by the end of the year will significantly increase in price. The ether follows inextricably after Bitcoin. Therefore, we should expect growth of more than 1.5k by ether
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Just be patient bro, ethereum will surprise us just like what bitcoin did to us last year. I have faith on Ethereum this year, we are currently on $700-$800 now, who knows we can surpass $1200 in just a couple of months. Just be patient in holding there are still plenty of time to earn more eth and hold until the price will moon again.
Activity: 686
Chances of increasing ETH price is very huge compared to BTC, surely by the end of the year ETH price will increase more than 1200$. Here we need little patience and surely the price of ETH will skyrocket.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
By the end of 2018, it must be Ethereum could reach $ 1,200 even higher than you predict. We must all remain confident and optimistic about Ethereum. And our task now is to just buy and hold it until the end of 2018.
Activity: 138

You have to be patient and surely calm the value of Ethereum, during this year it will increase and over
spend the $ 1200. So you must keep the investment and just wait
Activity: 206
 Wink Of course it is very easy for ETH to return to the price because the problem in ETH has also been resolved, just waiting for the upward moment of BTC to ETH also go up to $ 1200 even more. Let's wait until the end of this year all the protofolio will surely increase. I believe that in December 2018 Ethereum will cost $ 3000
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Ethereum possible become $1200 and I think maybe this month or next month.
At this moment the price $700 and I hope it will increase more the price. We need to buy more ethereum to reach the price.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12

i havent a news about Eth, but in my opinion we may to see a growth of his value to the end of 2018
it s just my vision)
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
really feels bad about the people who bought at high sell in loss. but I think ether will recover his price in couple of months. ethereum will pass 1200 and upto year end it will reach to 2 to 3k.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think its safe to assume that it will be soon. The price keeps on increasing this month and I think it will go down a bit for the next month. Maybe we can expect that it will happen on July or August. The demand for ETH will be high around that time because a lot of investors will pile up ETH and bitcoin in preparation for December 2018 and January 2019. They are expecting an increase on that date.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
By the end of 2017, everyone knew the market would fall for a few months.
and everybody said they'd recover in like six months. recent volume support has fallen over $ 400 billion. yes, it will be $ 1000 by the end of this month.

Smiley we r waitingggggggg
Activity: 546
The slow but solid progress of Ethereum will break new records by raising it above the higher levels it has seen before. The important thing is to wait and get the correct position.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
ETH to return to $1200 and price of price coinmarketcap now $700 still need a very long time I guess.
Because there are still many investors also glanced at the other Altcoin and has more potential to grow. But slowly the ETH also continues to show the improvement.
Activity: 658
It relies on the development of future projects of the company and the work capacity of everyone in the company.
2018 is a successful year for ETH when its current price is $ 750 while its market capitalization is $ 435 billion. That is a very successful thing of ETH. I think ETH's price will reach $ 1k2 by the end of 2018. Hold on and wait for the good to happen. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
As we know that ethereum is a stable coin with large crowd, we should not panic about the coin hitting  $1200 anytime soon as when know the rapid rate at which the value of eth increases. For me, I think eth will reach 1200 before the end of this year considering the rate at which it rises.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
Looking at the ever-increasing ETH charts, I think that's enough to make it news that the ETH has now led to better price growth. With this development I think, about 3 months ahead of ETH is able to reach the price of 1200 again. Even until the end of the year, I think ETH will be able to reach far more than 1200.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I think it will reach 1200 very soon. There might be a big resistance at around 1000 as this is also a psychological barrier but as soon as it breaks that level, the sky will be the limit
Pages:
Jump to: