Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 15. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

Cryptocurrencies have a good trend in a few days and if i look at charts is possible to going up until $1000 but to reach $1200 is hard but not impossible. Don't forget to monitoring news because it's important.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

yes, i believe ethereum will reach $1200 again, but i don't know about the time, i can't say when. cause ethereum successfully leads the platform for the new cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
for me ethereum can go higher than 1200, it got so many support and many altcoins are using their platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
We are approaching. ... From 800 to 1200 you can even jump in 15 days.
However, before Dell summer we will see it at 2000
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
The price of Ethereum depends on the cryptomarket trend like as BTC. Some ICO's based on the Ethereum will be closed at this year. Probably this will improve the price of ETH. We all need to be patient.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
It is not possible to predict exact timing by Technical Analysis - even though you can use fibonacci based time forecasts or more mathematical methods such as regression. My current analysis gives 3 cup&handle patterns - or may call saucer patterns. At the end of a down trend, there is always a bigger cup to fill.

https://invst.ly/77cij

It seems like it's going for the initial target: 73x USD. Hope everything goes well for hodlers and BTFDers.

Cup #1 - taken down. Cup #2 already filled and looking forward to price target. Hope it goes well for every one

https://invst.ly/7cw5g
Activity: 266
after etherum developer release new update on etherum and whales are entering into etherum market soon we can expect etherum to cross all-time high price of 1500 dollars very soon before aug as per current trend
Activity: 322
Hello,
Eth is a superb coin in crypto market and it's a promising and stable coin as well.I think eth will reach $1k+ or $1.2k within next 2-3 weeks. If this happen then it's won't be wondering at all.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
I think there is time for 1200 dollar again, market is turning normal very slowly so I dont expect ethereum can increase to 1200 dollar immediately but we can see in 3-4 months again I hope.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

If Ethereum will not reach $1,200 in the month of May, then I am sure it will even surpass $1,200 by June. I am a little bit certain that it will happen. And there is no news needed for Ethereum to do that. That would be a normal movement for Ethereum since the previous months have been pretty down. Since its peak in January, the price has been downward. The recovery is happening right now.
Activity: 364
First of all ethereum is a very stable and good coin no doubt about it.Ethereum is currently increasing now and according to some crypto expert eth will reach $1k+ very soon. And as a eth holder i also expecting it will be boom very soon. So let's see,,,,,,,,
I believe that with the growth of bitcoin, all the altcoins will return to their former prices. Remember how in the spring of 2017 all the coins were growing. I think the same thing will happen this year and in the spring the ethereum will update its highs.

You are right. With the current ups and down of bitcoin this will end up into unexpected growth before the end of the 4th quarter of this year. And I am strongly believing of this momentum. It could bring really to some altcoins also to grow up better in the market place, most especially to ethereum that will gonna break this expected price to reach to $1200 or might be higher than this expectation. We will end up really into the bullish market of both bitcoin and ethereum with our great faith on it.
Activity: 532
well most you guys already heard about the prediction that reddit co founder made yesterday... so forget $1200 and think about that $15,000 by the end of this year.. I think its bit wild speculation but who knows...
Activity: 182
I think closer to September, the market although not a lot I repeat a smooth rise throughout the year as it was last year, I think it will go higher, and 2000 and 4000 $
Activity: 266
Sure it will, maybe for now we can't tell because the Etherium is going down rapidly but as it rapidly going down I'm sure it will grow dramatically this year. But let's wait till the market make Etherium up again. So wait patiently and I'm suggesting you to hold it for the mean time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
maybe the end of the year will be a wonderful moment for ethereum where the price will break through 1200 dollars, and everyone laugh can buy a luxury car
Activity: 236
it is very difficult to predict what specific prices or increase in a specific number of times. I think that the high potential of the film and its prices will only grow. so let's just be patient and wait.
Activity: 210
We can not confirm a certain Cryptocurrency increase, we can only often monitor it.
I see that Ethereum has a good potential to ride continuously. I saw on the Coin Market Cap site today, Ethereum is on the green number, it means that Ethereum has increased the price. I'm sure Ethereum is able to in that value it's just a matter of time to wait for it to rise in that number.
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
This is hard to tell at the moment. We can not predict exactly the direction of the market. Now some people have predicted that by the end of this year, ETH prices will rise above $ 1k.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Ethereum may not be at the current level for now, but as the market volume increases, it will find more room for itself and reach higher levels. My guess is that when Bitcoin comes back to the $ 20,000 level, the ether will see the $ 2,000 level.
Pages:
Jump to: