Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 10. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 17, 2018, 08:55:01 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
no one can determine when eth will grow back like the past. of course there will be good news for eth. of course be patient. Because I am sure the eth will have a very good growth. wait a few months ahead.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:21:13 AM
Ethereum has a very strong team and they always suggest smart improvements. For example Casper. So I believe ETH can reach $1200 and even more when the market recovers. 
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 17, 2018, 05:57:53 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

As we see Ethereum is Bombarding with scam Accusation and other FUD plus the Bearish Market Condition is Hovering the Crypto- market $1200 dollars valuation  seems to be Impossible to reach for now. But maybe the last quarter of 2018 im very positive that it will return soon as the market Condition will improve.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
June 17, 2018, 05:18:46 AM
No one knows when ETH can reach $ 1200. But expect them and keep them, keep them and keep track of prices, so when you reach the $ 1200 price you sell them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
June 15, 2018, 03:48:37 AM
I think that the answer to this question is obvious. 1,2k we will see only if bitcoin will be 15k. Or, if the Ethereum will announce the solution of many of its problems. The impact of bitcoin prices on the crypto market is huge. We need to have patience and just wait.

yes it is true what you think eth will rise if bitcoin also goes up because bitcoin can affect other coin-coin below, because it can have positive impact and vice versa.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 03:30:23 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum in 2018 is very strong. If the bull market comes. So I think it will be between 2000-2500 dollars. Ethereum was very valuable before 2020.
ETH price can reach $ 1200. But for them to rise above this price, I think it is impossible. There are too many altcoin markets nowadays, they are competing strongly with ETH, many investors switch to other altcoin investments, so the eth prices will not rise sharply.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 02:48:19 PM
I think that the answer to this question is obvious. 1,2k we will see only if bitcoin will be 15k. Or, if the Ethereum will announce the solution of many of its problems. The impact of bitcoin prices on the crypto market is huge. We need to have patience and just wait.
Activity: 294
June 10, 2018, 05:49:23 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum in 2018 is very strong. If the bull market comes. So I think it will be between 2000-2500 dollars. Ethereum was very valuable before 2020.
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 01:19:58 PM
i think yes. in the next bullish run probably it will reach to 1200 usd easily. and next bullish run is about to come. whenever bitcoin reaches over 10.000 usd a new uptrend will come and all crypto market is going to start growing.

The first target of ethereum is $800 and the next price target is $1050. Then ethereum may aim for the greater prices which are totally above $1450 and so. If ethereum can go there, the rest will be a bull market for ethereum.
In my opinion, such a high price for ethereum can only be achieved after a few years. At the moment there are no prerequisites for very strong growth. But I believe in the future of this crypto currency and I hope ethereum will reach a very high price.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
It will reach sooner or later because as of this moment, the attention of price is with bitcoin. And as today’s market btc is in low price as well ethereum and other altcoins. It is still depends on btc if it will goes up, probably ethereum will goes up also and hoprefully it will reach two thousand usd

Hope, it will happen. Ethereum is going to gain this summer a lot, and it will go to the Moon in winter. I am holding ETH coins and waiting when they will grow.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
i think yes. in the next bullish run probably it will reach to 1200 usd easily. and next bullish run is about to come. whenever bitcoin reaches over 10.000 usd a new uptrend will come and all crypto market is going to start growing.

The first target of ethereum is $800 and the next price target is $1050. Then ethereum may aim for the greater prices which are totally above $1450 and so. If ethereum can go there, the rest will be a bull market for ethereum.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Red days are over until Mtgox start to dump. So we will see ETH over 1000 in a really short time.
Ethereum is now in uptrend and if it stays above 600$ it will reach more higher levels soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
i believes at the end of this year ethereum will hit and beat it own record..we will see a huge bull price when bitcoin recovered from it illness. just have some faith and do believed the marked bench will atleast reach out.
Activity: 406
Presale is live!
I think that in a few months it will happen. Ether is a very reliable coin, the price of which always goes up. But this is very slow.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
i don't know maybe on Ber months Ethereum will rise again. lets wait maybe it would be greater than 1200$ .
just hold them for a long term because many people still trust Ethereum . ,
Activity: 206
I think that by the end of the summer,or closer to the end of the year,but one thing for sure everyone knows that the crypt will be in the price increase,this market is still very much not thienen,and he's got great prospects, I think bushee over the market,and many investors have already started to put their money into the crypt and go in this market
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
well, were still in Q2 and market was practically all red right now. lets hope ethereum hit around 1000$ on Q3 first

Yes, I believe that it will happen, and we will see this price. Additionally, I hope that ETH has the better potential. It might be going to grow to reach 2.5 thousand.
Activity: 266
well, were still in Q2 and market was practically all red right now. lets hope ethereum hit around 1000$ on Q3 first
Activity: 448
Ethereum's current price is at a very good level to invest. The price is only 600 dollars and we all know that when we are in the bull season we will see huge rises in the beginning of the coin ethereum:)
Pages:
Jump to: