Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 33. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24
April 09, 2018, 01:41:08 AM
My answer will not for only ethereum also for others.
You know first of all ethereum lost so much more than btc and it should recover much more than others.
But I can say that at least for others earliest time for recovery can be end of May 2018
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 09, 2018, 01:27:27 AM
just have a faith on etherium, i believe it can hit over 1k again on the end of this year, so now is perfect time for invest on etherium.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 01:21:35 AM
Right now, it dont looks like that ethereum will be reach any time soon again that high prices. There are some problems with the ethereum network which are slowing down the whole networks. Vitalik and his dev team are already working on the project. But it looks like the solution is not that easy. And when you know the devs of ethereum, you know they are always interested to get the best solution. Thats why they need sometimes a little bit longer the fix their bugs!
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
April 09, 2018, 01:14:47 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

On current market good news don't trigger, sadly but only bad news work well and keep pulling the prices down.
Ethereum will have some big milestones in 2018 like Casper launch, i think one of the biggest updates in ecosystem.
I think potential of Ethereum is not fully revealed, and going back to 1200 and higher is just a matter of time.
If you're holding Ethereum just keep doing that, in long term run you will be in winning position anyway.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 01:05:22 AM
Ethereum is good and soon the price will again rise and in the near future the Ether will worth $1200 and it is hopeful that other coins will also grow with this and it is expected that soon Ether will be the best coin for future payments and online business developer and i am trust on it that through holding of present Ether the value can be double.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 01:00:16 AM
i have the strong believe that etherum will soon reach the good market,,etherum is one of the coins i like trading with due to its consistency and fast growth in the market,,but right now things  are very poor for all the coins not only etherum,,now the current  price of etherum is 400 above,,so i have that believe that before the end of this yesr etherum will come back to normal has before
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 12:52:40 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
Just waiting, ethereum price will increase and reach 1200+ again in the current year ending.... .I am just waiting for price rising when will +1500 again..
Activity: 61
April 09, 2018, 12:45:53 AM
I really don't know what just happened to Ethereum. Ethereum is one of my favorite coins because of its consistency in price growth. But then after this market crash, it eventually goes down and down. But I know Ethereum is one of the potential coins that has a bright future. It will reach $1,200 again or maybe it triples its value last year.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 09, 2018, 12:40:49 AM

I am confident that ethereum will still reach 1200 or even more again. It might not happen this year because there is too much bad news for crypto this year, but eventually I think ethereum will rise together with bitcoin and the other promising altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 12:30:16 AM
the coin market has now started up again for some altcoin including eth and I hope this continues till eth price goes back to its best and stable price so we all get big advantage

i think etherium will be back at 1.200 again and maybe more at the end of this year.
Activity: 294
April 09, 2018, 12:28:46 AM
the coin market has now started up again for some altcoin including eth and I hope this continues till eth price goes back to its best and stable price so we all get big advantage
Activity: 154
April 09, 2018, 12:26:00 AM
I think no one knows when this will happen . But I think that by the end of the year it will cost more than $2000 . Etherium is one of the best coins
Activity: 247
April 09, 2018, 12:23:40 AM
I believe that this will happen when they switch to the new PoW algorithm. At the moment it is planned to do it in late summer or early autumn
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 09, 2018, 12:16:03 AM
In 2018 Ethereum will reach $1200 again.Ethereum has a very good platform.It's price is decreasing this year because of  hacking. Now the price of Ethereum is stable. But after 4 months it's price will be pump again.
Oh, nothing can be said previously . We all know that crypto market is notoriously volatile ,so the price goes in its way, it fluctuates currently up or down, it’s a big mysterious. The demand for using ethereum is also rising gradually, so I think that this coin is probably potential in the future. I believe that ethereum can reach to 1200$, or even 2000$. However, bitcoin is always the king of all coins, every coin both depends on bitcoin value, thus it’s up to bitcoin value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
April 08, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
it is still very difficult to answer, somehow and how etherium can recover again, because if you look at market conditions like this, it is not possible eth can reach 1200 $ in the near future, we can only hope there is a miracle in the world of crypto
It seems to me that today there are no guarantees that the crypto-currency market will rise in the near future. Thus, I doubt that even the most promising coin ethereum will be able to reach this level of 1200 dollars. but nevertheless I am sure that this coin can surprise but also with great prices in a certain period.
Activity: 756
April 08, 2018, 11:25:49 AM
it is still very difficult to answer, somehow and how etherium can recover again, because if you look at market conditions like this, it is not possible eth can reach 1200 $ in the near future, we can only hope there is a miracle in the world of crypto
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
I haven't seen any news of the growth of ETH. however, this coins a lot of investors and a lot of people trust her. so that she without doubts will rise in price
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 07:47:10 AM
To be honest, I was waiting for an ETH of $ 2000 this spring, but the market dictates its rules .... Until bitcoin unfolds and the situation on the market changes, we will see a slow decline in everything, prepare for the worst so it will be easier to survive all this! Well, in general, who survive this crisis will be fully rewarded!
Activity: 364
April 08, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
I think it's too early to say when the etherium will reach 1200 dollars or more. First, we need to wait until the end of the falling trend and wait for a new wave of growth.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
April 08, 2018, 07:25:42 AM
well, it depends on bitcoin price itself I believe, when bitcoin goes to 15k++ ETH goes like 1000$++, so if you ask when it has a correlation with btc price, wait to btc go to the moon again, sideways, and alt party will begin, last bear market takes 2 years but the cycle maybe be faster and it takes a few months.
Pages:
Jump to: