Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 35. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 07, 2018, 04:50:32 PM
Now the market is going down.this bear market situation will end soon.At least I hope for that.but don't worry eth will rise to 1200$ or more.Maybe 2000$ this time.Every time the market grows heavily down the next wave is always crossed ATH.I think this time we will see the same pattern when the market will enter with bull force.So oil up your rocket for coming moon landing Cheesy Don't panic just hold everything you have.GoodLuck.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 04:42:47 PM
Soon , soon all the altcoin will be rise up again , i think it is just a bored or antiklimaks situation happened in ethereum and other altcoins , i still believe in ethereum , even it was in lowest rates from december 2018 , the time will come as ethereum will be in 1k $ again , HODL!!
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 04:40:02 PM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
It seems to me that we will see the price of Ethereum in 1200$ this year. Personally, I'm counting on a price of 5k $ by the end of this year. Bear market can not exist forever. In the end, it will be replaced by the expected bullish trend
Activity: 308
April 03, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
Yes of course!  Ethereum will reach $1200 this year but the specific time is unknown, but I hope it should happen before Q4 this year.
I think it'll be better not to panic but to do well to buy more ethereum this time and hope for the best within some months.
Yes, apparently ethereum will reach its maximum near the end of this year. It seems to me that eth's behavior this year will be similar to last year. At least various sources of information hint at this.  Wink
Activity: 187
March 31, 2018, 05:20:40 PM
Yes of course!  Ethereum will reach $1200 this year but the specific time is unknown, but I hope it should happen before Q4 this year.
I think it'll be better not to panic but to do well to buy more ethereum this time and hope for the best within some months.
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 07:28:08 PM
Etherum would certainly surpass 1200$ but with patience as it might take between 12-18 months to get to those levels
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 30, 2018, 07:24:45 PM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

Just wait and relax ethereum reach 1200 again in the very near future, wait the bitcoin price go uprise in the marketcap and you can see ethereum as number one altcoins reach again that amount in the market.

The price of altcoins are in low value because i think until the bitcoin continue to dump the altcoin also dumping, but do not worry the price will be rise soon do not panic now for me is the right time to buy bitcoin and ethereum in the lower price value.
Activity: 280
March 30, 2018, 07:23:23 PM
I have heard from some traders that the possibility of ETH will return $ 1200 at the end of the year, but I am also not fully sure, hopefully can be faster to return to $ 1200
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 07:22:03 PM
I think by the end of the summer we will see a stabilization of the market and further growth  Cheesy
Activity: 406
March 30, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

Maybe, It can happen, it's because ETH is still the top 2 of altcoins for now, it can maintain its position as long as people still hodl and support in ETH, so far i know, there isn't any upcoming news yeat that might lead to the price growth

Ethereum will reach easily the cost of 1200-1500 dollars. If the price of bitcoin is $ 20,000. So far everything in the market has been constructed against Bitcoin
Activity: 364
March 30, 2018, 07:18:24 PM
In this regard, many opinions are divided. Someone says that by mid-summer prices will grow, but I am inclined to believe that this drawdown can be delayed very much for a long time. For example, prices will now rise, but weakly. And winning back their former positions can take a year.
Activity: 126
March 30, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

Maybe, It can happen, it's because ETH is still the top 2 of altcoins for now, it can maintain its position as long as people still hodl and support in ETH, so far i know, there isn't any upcoming news yeat that might lead to the price growth
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
March 30, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
When eth was around $1,200, btc was around $15,500 so I see eth hitting the $12k range when btc is around $15 to $16k. In terms of what date eth will hit that range again, I don't know. It could happen this summer or the end of 2018 or we might have to endure this bear market all year and wait until 2019.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 30, 2018, 07:02:25 PM
I hope Ethereum will reach $ 1,200 in the shortest time. However, I think to reach the $ 1200 price will take a lot of time because this is too high compared to the present, now the ETH price is only $ 390. In recent days there has been a lot of bad news coming to the cryptocurrency market, which makes the prices of all altcoin fall very deep, which will take a long time for the altcoin to recover and rise again. This is a good opportunity for us to buy more altcoin at low prices, I believe in the future altcoin prices will be high and profitable for investors.
Activity: 602
March 30, 2018, 07:01:03 PM
I will reach the price of 1200 dollars in the end of the year or in the begining of 2019. It is a pity, but I can’t see real reasons of do fast growth in nearest period of time. My optimism is falling with the fall of crypto price Undecided
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 04:48:12 AM
My personal idea is, it will depend on the market behavior. As the number of currencies and number of traders increases, the chance of panic selling also increases which will lead to price dropping. ETH will rise, but no idea of time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 28, 2018, 03:19:18 PM
The success of the projects created on the basis of the Etherium platform is of great importance for the course of the Ether coin. So, the growth of its value in late 2017 was significantly influenced by the appearance of the popular game Cryptokitties.
It is impossible to give an accurate estimate of the value of the crypto currency, the Etherium, because its real technological potential is unknown. The platform is continuously evolving, the developers are setting new and urgent tasks, which contributes to the preservation of the interest of the partners of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. At the same time, as practice showed, the coin rate is heavily dependent on unexpected side events, for example, news about incidents in the life of Vitalik Buterin and other founders of the project.

I really don't think that Ethereum has the potential that everybody claims it has... Yes it was the first crypto offer true smart-contract functionality, yes it has probably the second biggest userbase. But it also has horrendous scaling issues, and there are very few useful apps based on ethereum contracts. Maybe Ethereum needs to die so its successor can take its place.
Activity: 588
March 28, 2018, 03:19:00 PM
Probably as soon as bitcoin costs $ 20,000 then ethereum will cost $ 1500 so everything is clear, well, or when Vitalik Buterin can very well play news that ethereum has already created solutions for network scaling.
Activity: 227
March 28, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
Now the markets will fall even more, yet won't find strong support. I hardly doubt that the next weeks or 1-2 months will be green for most of us who have bought recently. We have to wait and look what it will lead to.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 03:00:33 PM
The success of the projects created on the basis of the Etherium platform is of great importance for the course of the Ether coin. So, the growth of its value in late 2017 was significantly influenced by the appearance of the popular game Cryptokitties.
It is impossible to give an accurate estimate of the value of the crypto currency, the Etherium, because its real technological potential is unknown. The platform is continuously evolving, the developers are setting new and urgent tasks, which contributes to the preservation of the interest of the partners of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. At the same time, as practice showed, the coin rate is heavily dependent on unexpected side events, for example, news about incidents in the life of Vitalik Buterin and other founders of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: