Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 37. (Read 5147 times)

QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 12:30:39 PM
I believe it will happen again before the end of this year 2018.

It might get even higher but it will depend a lot on Bitcoin's ability to surpass $20k which might be a bit difficult, as a lot people who bought at 20k last year will probably sell back as they might be scared of another drop.

Not just a lot, it will ALL depend on Bitcoin.
That's the truth ethereum holders can't escape.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 09:42:38 AM
According to me ETH will reach 1200$ in 2018. This is the only Altcoin after BTC. The project is good and performance of the ETH is past was super. Due to market Dip all the Altcoins in red.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2018, 09:36:31 AM
I believe it will happen again before the end of this year 2018.

It might get even higher but it will depend a lot on Bitcoin's ability to surpass $20k which might be a bit difficult, as a lot people who bought at 20k last year will probably sell back as they might be scared of another drop.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
March 21, 2018, 09:19:41 AM
I think before the year 2018 end, the company of ethereum will reach the market value one thousand two hundred dollars or even more if there will be a huge demand that will support them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
March 20, 2018, 08:00:14 AM
Eth now is like bitcoin pumps and dumps but it always depends on the the flactuations of bitcoin.It has a good development now in the market but for now due to its low value,I know it will be recovered soon like what bitcoins happen in value.
Activity: 29
March 20, 2018, 07:35:54 AM
I think the rise of ethereum will take place before the month of June.  Wink
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 07:27:04 AM
This is the business of the near future. It will take up to 10 months, if there is no cataclysm in the world of crypto currency. It is necessary to understand that this is just an emerging cryptic world, and even the slightest concussions are given grave consequences. This is the most optimistic outlook for the future. But, of course, no one can see the future so clearly and clearly to make 100% predictions. You can make a prediction based on the available facts, but then suddenly a new technology will appear that will turn everything upside down, and the flow of crypto ideas will flow in the opposite direction. But such probabilities are extremely small, therefore it can be considered an acceptable risk. And whether it was not a risky occupation, then the profit was much less. So you can keep your fingers crossed and hope that there will be no cataclysms  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 01:00:24 AM
It will happen in 3-6 months , and now it is great moment to invest in eth and hold it for some time!
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 12:58:22 AM
I think it will reach certainly more than 1500$ till Dec 2018..
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 19, 2018, 03:39:51 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
"again" s are a little bit far away from now so we can say that may be end of the year may be in the future..
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
March 19, 2018, 03:38:50 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

the current eth value is quite low than the value ever achieved at the time of 1200k
I figured nowadays it's a good chance to buy a lot of eth for a cheap price. today market growth is happening
Activity: 378
March 19, 2018, 03:29:19 AM
It may be very difficult to know where the ETH will grow as the bond between the BTC and the remainder of the cryptocurrency remains. This is accompanied by a deterioration of the market due to external influences. I often follow up with experts on value and trends in the crypto market.
http://www.ibtimes.com/ethereum-price-predictions-experts-estimate-where-ethereum-will-be-six-months-2649310
Thereby, I noticed a part of the trust and promise in psychology to pass this time. waiting through June and beyond after the G20. A step forward could be opened and the value will exceed $ 1,200 (ETH peak in January).
Activity: 224
March 19, 2018, 03:27:38 AM
Right now is really bad for crypto, and i will repeat what has been said a thousand of times, be patient hold strong.

I believe it's just going to reflect on the market growth as a whole! Right now the market is starting to come back. We're experiencing another dip right now. But it's just repeating what happens every year! I don't think there's much to worry about, but ETH might not be the best coin to hodl got short term. For me personally, I hodl my ETH for long term! It has alot of potential. So I wouldn't worry if I was you! Good luck with everything! And believe me, I'm hoping for the best as well!
Activity: 123
March 19, 2018, 03:13:44 AM
Set enough limited time to hold your investment, like ether i can say maybe June or august the price will hit hard bullish. so i still believe Alternative coin are still will bullish this year, just pick the right coin to hold, and patient.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 09:37:34 PM
NOt expecting too much in this current market. But hopefully by the end of the year. Start of december we'll witness another bullrun

Yeah, hopefully this year ethereum will increases up to $1200 not just december but in a coming months hoping to recover as todays dip fall of value in the market because a lot of correction price were getting bigger the problem makes the value affected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

Maybe not for a lomg time. I think the better question is when will its price stabalize and stop dropping. IReally Really hope that this day is coming soon!!
Activity: 291
March 18, 2018, 09:28:30 PM
With the recent Binance Hack. Then the Mt Gox selling off the bitcoin and bitcoin cash to raise money for disbursements. Genesis mining received a cease and decease notice. Wow, all that bad news regarding cryptos.

Thus making all the reds in crypto now. We'll be seeing red for a little while i would say. The recalibration would take more time. I'm going for a sleeper mode. Wake me up in JUNE. Thats will be the time when the market recovers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 09:10:02 PM
NOt expecting too much in this current market. But hopefully by the end of the year. Start of december we'll witness another bullrun
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
March 18, 2018, 09:06:51 PM
It could reach in the coming days of ethereum in its life span on this crypto world. However to reach the price again requires the basic and that is how to play with strategies to ensure achievements by doing so.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 18, 2018, 08:54:09 PM
In my opinion the price of ETH can to reach that price again but this is need times about in 2 or 3 month. Ethereum still become number 1 altcoin and will continue more popular in the long term because their platform used by many third party so the demand will continue increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: