Pages:
Author

Topic: When will it fall? - page 11. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
August 19, 2017, 07:57:26 PM
As of now tbe price of bitcoin is very high and for sure it will increase more. So dont sell your bitcoin and you can hold it for few months and for sure if you do that you can earn a lot of profit in the future. Instead of saying sell bitcoin why not say buy bitcoin to earn more money.
Well its obvious that bitcoin will always increase due to demand we are getting more popularity as you can seen in google trends you can see there are many people are looking for bitcoin that i think its a sign that bitcoin is getting popularity right now because of the price increase and they are attracted why other people are making large amount of bitcoin.. and how bitcoin will work..
So its impossible that we can experience of large fall instead the price can be increase more..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 07:53:29 PM
Its really hard to speculate the price of bitcoin these days due to strong holding bitcoins and they are believe that the price of bitcoin can be increase more soon.. as i can seen there is a competitors that increase its value bitcoin cash is increasing and there is possibility that those who are holding bitcoin may switch into bitcoin cash.. hope that it will not happen because bitcoin cash still not accepted by many merchant unlike bitcoin..
That won't happen switching to bitcoin cash is still a dream if bitcoin cash wants this switch to occur it will need to have a higher demand for a constant period for now we see bitcoin cash barely having any trading value and sometimes like now highest volume on all exchanges if it can maintain this demand it can out number bitcoin
yes we are not expecting that such think will ever happen. bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time. because bitcoin is still very new and still a very little number of people know about bitcoin. i am sure that with the passage of time the interest of the people will continue increasing and bitcoin will giving us a good profit.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 19, 2017, 07:50:25 PM
As of now tbe price of bitcoin is very high and for sure it will increase more. So dont sell your bitcoin and you can hold it for few months and for sure if you do that you can earn a lot of profit in the future. Instead of saying sell bitcoin why not say buy bitcoin to earn more money.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
August 19, 2017, 04:15:19 PM
bitcoin cash is increasing and there is possibility that those who are holding bitcoin may switch into bitcoin cash.. hope that it will not happen because bitcoin cash still not accepted by many merchant unlike bitcoin..

No one in his right mind will ever ditch Bitcoin for Bitcoin Cash. Who's going to trade a Ferrari for a simple and rusty Toyota car? It just doesn't make sense. Bitcoin Cash is being pumped by its wealthy holders because they want to trap in people to buy their *at some point to become worthless* coins at top levels - don't fall for it. Bitcoin Cash is nothing more than a nasty way of becoming even more wealthy, where they potentially harming Bitcoin isn't anything of importance to them - greed is the only thing they live for. If they managed to pull this off once, they will be doing it another time for sure. I have only my cold storage wallets left containing a decent number of BCC, but I don't want to touch these coins as they are all from sub 2015, and a few even 2013. If that wasn't the case, I would have dumped the BCC's at current levels without thinking about it for even a second.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
August 19, 2017, 03:27:50 PM
Its really hard to speculate the price of bitcoin these days due to strong holding bitcoins and they are believe that the price of bitcoin can be increase more soon.. as i can seen there is a competitors that increase its value bitcoin cash is increasing and there is possibility that those who are holding bitcoin may switch into bitcoin cash.. hope that it will not happen because bitcoin cash still not accepted by many merchant unlike bitcoin..
That won't happen switching to bitcoin cash is still a dream if bitcoin cash wants this switch to occur it will need to have a higher demand for a constant period for now we see bitcoin cash barely having any trading value and sometimes like now highest volume on all exchanges if it can maintain this demand it can out number bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 19, 2017, 11:40:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
August 19, 2017, 11:33:44 AM
It's down atm already and some "cheap" coins are available in the markets and after this possible double bottom situation, we may be in a spiking situation which would drive us above 5k and won't stop there as it is getting very hotter for Bitcoins this time. We are all into the November drama and I hope that BTC holds its highs till then because as everything settles after that, it would be able to shoot straight away for a bigger target of $10k which is my goal until where I won't sell.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 19, 2017, 11:26:12 AM
Now the same is happening again what we saw in July. All people got scared sold their coins. Speculators bought bitcoin at $ 1,900 and then the price has risen to $ 4,500. So it will be this time only the price will be even higher.
Yes I also notice that. Many are panicking right now that's why they are selling their btc. Most especially those who are legendary members already. They've come so far like they are a pioneer but then they also adjusted a lot because of this situation. I hope it won't be like that most of the time. If this will be in a normal case, then probably many will be given opportunities to be a good trader someday. Don't let this thing to fall.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
August 19, 2017, 09:35:51 AM
Now the same is happening again what we saw in July. All people got scared sold their coins. Speculators bought bitcoin at $ 1,900 and then the price has risen to $ 4,500. So it will be this time only the price will be even higher.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
August 19, 2017, 09:28:46 AM
i hope it drops again, a couple of my buy orders were filled today but i still have some fiat that i need to get rid of and dump it for bitcoin.
If you have a few days of patience left, then wait for the price to go down further since a correction is due. You will get more coin in return for the same amount of fiat you look to get rid of right now.

I am looking to buy back as well, and I am aiming for this correction to kick in to take the price down. SegWit activation has already been priced in, just as how the lock-in was priced in before it actually ended up happening.

My price target to buy back at is everything below the $3500 mark. The deeper it falls below that level, the more I will be buying back ~ I don't expect it to tank below the $3000 mark though.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 19, 2017, 06:45:06 AM
it was fell already from 4400 usd to 4100 usd, it will happen from time to time when one rises somebody will pull it down, some called it waves, oscillation or other term as history repeat itself.bitcoin was fall many times and rise many but if you are referring to as nose dive or bubble burst bit it is not gonna likely to happen maybe a couple of decades.
Now the price is decreasing pretty high. But what do you say that bitcoin like wave is true. There will be where the bitcoin price increases and there is also when the bitcoin price decreases. Bitcoin is not always increasing and this decrease can also be beneficial for some people. traders particularly liked the bitcoin characteristics that are unstable because they can take advantage of this action.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
August 19, 2017, 06:34:51 AM
It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?
what comes up must come down.

Well it has just hit a low for the week at around $4k.

I'd expect it to go up once again in like 4 days time, when the 23th August minimum cool down period for segwit is done and this is the most likely date that segwit is going to get activated. Once it does activate then price could definitely go up again.

It is going to go down after that pump because we are simply not supposed to be at such high prices right now.

I'd expect the major dump to come around mid September, maximum.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
August 19, 2017, 05:53:20 AM
3800 tomorrow, possible.

It's came to a plateau, hope is doesn't drop below 4k again.

i hope it drops again, a couple of my buy orders were filled today but i still have some fiat that i need to get rid of and dump it for bitcoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 19, 2017, 05:50:06 AM
3800 tomorrow, possible.

Just rebounded to $4000 right now. I think investors are waiting for it to dip then new faces are joining in today that is why your prediction will not happened. Bitcoin has already established itself and it will easily fall down without a fight. This is just a healthy correction, so that others will love to enter now and enjoy the benefits later.

we've already seen the price is fall and there are many people using this chance to buy bitcoin again. when should we sell? this is depend on our self on how much profit we want to take because target price to sell for each person is different but for me, I will sell in higher price than now and I want to waiting for next highest price. if there are any fall again, then I think its the best time for us to buy bitcoin as much as we can so we can have much of bitcoin.

Thank you very much. This is what I'm telling. About a few days ago, we also see the price fall from a high of $4500. Those who want to get in are very happy to see those price because they are able to buy back bitcoin again. I will not also sell as well because for me the price can still go high as $5000 or more in the coming months.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
This is bat country!
August 19, 2017, 05:49:11 AM
You're asking a question that no one has the answer to. Everyone's answer is as good as yours is. Do your own research and take actions based on that research and your instinct.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
August 19, 2017, 05:31:44 AM
It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?

Sure, the price will continue to have fluctuations, but we will not be seeing Bitcoin going below $1000 again for a long, long time. "What comes up must come down" may be true for some cases, but is untrue for things like age, the price of gas, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
August 19, 2017, 05:29:46 AM
Sideway movement for too long, expect a dump soon. At least that's what happened in the past.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
August 19, 2017, 05:16:00 AM

What you said is right, what comes up will go down, there will be a correction for bitcoin, but dont be afraid, for a long term it is still profitable, but my prediction it wont fall far below 4000$ and it can reach more than 5000$ in the end of this year, so I still suggest to buy and hold your bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
August 19, 2017, 04:12:03 AM
it was fell already from 4400 usd to 4100 usd, it will happen from time to time when one rises somebody will pull it down, some called it waves, oscillation or other term as history repeat itself.bitcoin was fall many times and rise many but if you are referring to as nose dive or bubble burst bit it is not gonna likely to happen maybe a couple of decades.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
August 19, 2017, 03:59:14 AM

Do your own research and make your own opinions and decisions.
Take responsibility for yourself when dealing with money.
Nobody will be able to give you the correct answer, otherwise we all would be millionaires already and slirping Mai Tais somewhere at the beach.
Pages:
Jump to: