Pages:
Author

Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ? - page 7. (Read 12232 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
I think feeling comfortable is all about bitcoin reviving with speed to 10k and above. It was my expectation to see bitcoin in the ten thousands but my dreams are all turned upside down.
I think bitcoin will be comfortable to use if many countries legalize it, and many stores provide payment via btc. so automatically price of btc will increase along with increase of users
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think feeling comfortable is all about bitcoin reviving with speed to 10k and above. It was my expectation to see bitcoin in the ten thousands but my dreams are all turned upside down.
Activity: 78
People will fell comfortable to using Bitcoin if price of Bitcoin get stability and if every country except it as a best currency.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Investing is a hot topic that many people talk about but very few do. More than saving money, you should learn to invest. I recommend to start small with investing only as much as you are comfortable with. Ease into the field step by step and get your feet wet with just 50 USD. Think of it like this: instead of buying that new watch or a new pair of shoes, challenge yourself and invest that capital in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
for us bitcoin is also safe whenever you can, it's also very safe we hold an easy way to get more profits, because seeing the development of bitcoin prices is getting better, so I think you can get bitcoin now.
Activity: 196
The people who are holders of bitcoin and other crypto coins in their wallet are feeling comfortable using this technology when places and establishment all over the world are accepting this cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin which is known much ,so holders are comfortable of making transaction and purchases and payments when this establishment honor the bitcoin currency.
Activity: 693
I think people are more comportable in using bitcoin if all countries accept bitcoin as form of payments and if bitcoin will legalize worldwide.
I do agree with you if all the countries will start to accept bitcoin for sure there will be so many people will support and will try to invest there money and when it happen the value of bitcoin will be more stable and all the holders will be happy including me when btc will be fully accepted.
Yes, if bitcoin is more accessible by the people and more establishment are accepting direct payment from bitcoin, so that's the time that people will more comfortably used bitcoin but i think internet availability should be first to be optimize since the fact that internet connection is not available up to the smallest corner or the remote areas in the world.
Activity: 378
I think people are more comportable in using bitcoin if all countries accept bitcoin as form of payments and if bitcoin will legalize worldwide.
I do agree with you if all the countries will start to accept bitcoin for sure there will be so many people will support and will try to invest there money and when it happen the value of bitcoin will be more stable and all the holders will be happy including me when btc will be fully accepted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
Oh, I believe that it may happen in nearest future. But the thing we need the most is believing in crypto by the whole world and it is kind of difficult to reach.
Activity: 69
This will happen when Bitcoin prices more stable, this main reason why I never use my Bitcoin for paying something, for now I just using my cryptocurrency for investment not transaction.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
It is difficult to feel comfortable with such significant fluctuations in the speed of BTC. Strong market volatility scares investors.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
That will be fully possible only when all governments will fully accept crypto and its usage.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
The topic was published a long time ago and since then, there have been a lot of providers of services and products for the digital currency. But all the same for many crypto currencies remain than that unusual and do not use in daily payment. It is necessary to pass more time and popularity will grow. There are many promising new currencies that are used for payment, Today I'm working with the project BOOSTO.
Activity: 420
I guess we will get comfortable with really using BTC as a currency when it'll become totally global to the point where almost every person in the world has it. And surely it has to be much more stable than now.
Activity: 28
using bitcoin is comfortable when all countries accept bitcoin, stable bitcoin market, bitcoin has high security.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
I think, people will feel comfortable using bitcoin if the government supports the use of bitcoin and accepts bitcoin so bitcoin can be used anywhere and by anyone

Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency so I don't think that they will support it that easily. With it's anonymity, some people at the government might use it as an advantage to commit crimes like laundering money. In our country also, even though Bitcoin is not banned, people are not that familiar with Bitcoin since there are a lot of people scammed because of it.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
I think it will really take a long time before everyone feel comfortable with the use of bitcoin. Knowing that bitcoin is not yet legal in the world, it will take time for people to accept it as a whole. We should work harder on spreading the news to everyone about the greatness of it so that they can try it as early as they can and become comfortable using it.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
Since bitcoin is a new trend, many people are having a hard time adjusting with the use of it. On the other hand, there are countries already that disapproved the use of bitcoin which may lead for other people to think about bitcoin as a bad currency. We should start spreading the news about how good bitcoin is so that everyone will feel comfortable using it the soonest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
In any case, when Bitcoin is used everywhere, this will completely change the economy on the planet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
it will be , in the future  i think , it will happens if people try to "open minded " about what is bitcoin and the "real " function of it . i think like that
Pages:
Jump to: