Pages:
Author

Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN? - page 10. (Read 4570 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:19:44 AM
I think that every person should learn the basics of trading if he or she wants to succeed in life because the crypto currency is very popular now, it is our future and we should learn its basics
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:14:07 AM
People would know that if they were always getting involve in crypto everyday and balanced the situation and trend of market value. its very easy to decide for investment in crypto if we are monitored always and and focus to study about the technique of investment specially in this crucial time of Price market everyday.
if the person intends to learn at any time can also learn by opening link links and learning from friends. and if you already understand what bitcoin you have to keep learning. So you are not afraid or panicked if there is a problem with bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:12:56 AM
I think that is a big question " when will people learn" we always commit errors again and again, we want to gain money without any effort and that is a big error.

I think 90% of these air strikes have never been successful, and some who are registered in decentralized exchanges are pumped for 2 hours and there after being thrown away forever. Why do you think people are still lowering this scamming project and not studying good ICOs and buying?
see many drops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms on social media. They will promise their investors to buy cheap token prices, and in turn promise a good selling price on the exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:39:09 AM
So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

Only stupid investor that still invest on that kind of project. There are so many airdrops out there on facebook and twitter and most of them are trash and shit coins. It's like 99% of them are trash, airdrops only for a quick bucks for the owner. The token is not even listed on exchange, maybe on decentralized exchange but the price will be shit.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 09:50:58 AM
Yeah seems there are lots of project that ends to listed a shitcoin tokens and these projects keeps deceiving people to invest on their ico and saying that they have bonus price or whatever implemented price every month but sadly these when these projects listed on exchanges and sometimes a cheap exchanges the price of token is too far on their ICO price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 05, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
Actually it is not an easy thing to determine whether an ICO is good or not, there is no definite criterion that can determine this even though many ICO rating providers have assessed an ICO from various sides according to their respective versions, sometimes there is an ICO have a high rating but in reality they cannot reach hardcap so it becomes a SCAM
Hardcap reached or not, a scam ICO will always run away from its investors. It makes even more sense to run away when the hardcap is reached since they have the most money to run away. In actuality, though, scammers will scam no matter how much money they have accumulated. So it doesn't really matter how much they've made.

Do ratings really matter, though? These ICO scams started out having money in their pot. They have money for promotions so they surely have the money for buying ratings. I haven't used any ICO rating providers in the past and I probably won't in the future either. Simply because I don't understand their point. If they have indeed found a good ICO, then surely they are going to invest in it and make money from it. Why would they want putting a word out about a particular ICO being good? It makes total sense that such "providers" are just there for either a. Google adSense traffic b. Getting paid by the ICO people themselves. The latter makes a lot more sense than the former, btw.
Activity: 40
September 05, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
They would learn when seeing others making money. They should read more to get information because readers are leaders. so people refuse to grow even when they are thought. learning enlighten us to know what is actually happening around us.
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 08:40:14 AM
Actually it is not an easy thing to determine whether an ICO is good or not, there is no definite criterion that can determine this even though many ICO rating providers have assessed an ICO from various sides according to their respective versions, sometimes there is an ICO have a high rating but in reality they cannot reach hardcap so it becomes a SCAM
Activity: 150
September 05, 2018, 04:21:10 AM
So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
Well, I think that was a product of a total desperation felt by many people especially the new comers in this industry we are currently in to. With this reason, many people are into seeking for an instant source of token which comes from promising projects just to obtain or gain tokens since they are still new and does not know the circulation within this industry. They are thinking that having lots of tokens are giving them lots of opportunities to earn profit without prior knowing that they are just gathering waste and wasting their time doing such favor of advertising those projects for a token drop opportunity with promising features but fail to meet their promises after you have done your part advertising them into the social media platforms you have.
Activity: 38
September 05, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
people learn when they feel hurt on the people that they trust. . Most of the people learned by their hard experiences that they encounter when they alone and no one listened to them. . They realize the thing that happened during the bad times that no one or someone else help them to pass that kind of problem. .
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 05, 2018, 01:44:14 AM
I think some people will learn if they've seen some of the people around them have become successful students of cryptocurrency, it should be when there is new technology these players must be able to learn it.
well, basically they might learn what they are interested in. when they are interested in a matter of course they will learn about it, even when it's not profitable. Well, I will also learn when something is interested in me.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 05, 2018, 12:19:00 AM
I think some people will learn if they've seen some of the people around them have become successful students of cryptocurrency, it should be when there is new technology these players must be able to learn it.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
September 05, 2018, 12:17:47 AM
Lets their experience be their teacher. Most of the people who engaged in that kind transactions is newbie in the business. In my own start, i also tend to be attracted in this kind of stuff, due to the small knowledge i have from it. But as soon as i have the knowledge, i somehow can differentiate the bogus/scam from not (but not really 100% accurate, you know im still learning). But if people will repeat its mistake all over again, well thats the time they should stop doing this kind of business.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
September 05, 2018, 12:07:22 AM
Participating into Airdrop actually does not take much time so it is not that hard to participate into airdrop for some free tokens and no matter what future the tokens would have. Its just like trying our luck. 5 out of 100 airdrop can come true and become profitable so it is always better to keep ourselves enrolled into the airdrops to never miss any token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 12:03:27 AM
Maybe they we will learn if we open our mind and we open for suggestions. If we are not self centered. We will learn if we want to learn. The willingness to learn and passion for learning.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 04, 2018, 11:56:16 PM
That's usually happening if you're just new here thinking its easy to earn if you invest and wait without having a background check in the particular ICO. They just believe those promises of good return because of the eagerness to earn without exerting effort to do a research or asking for others opinion. But I think if you already experience to get scammed then you'll learn from that mistakes and become careful the nextime you invest, its part of the process I bet each of us (when we are still newbies) already experienced this before.
Activity: 378
September 04, 2018, 11:17:30 PM
In my opinion, it is because more and more people are getting the idea of cryptocurrencies everyday without really understanding or learning the whole thing, they would just jump in here and there because some people say that they are gonna earn a huge amount of return, and since they never really studies or even read and observed the cryptocommunity, they just tend to go, since they have the money to invest with, so the outcome is that they will experience a great deal of loss, and the story continues.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
September 04, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

As i perceived about the situation, you got nothing to lose if you patronize airdrops even if you're not so sure if it's a scam or not because you don't need to pay for the tokens. Besides, there are also other legit airdrops that would mean something when the token got listed in the market.
Activity: 19
September 04, 2018, 10:01:27 PM
people learn when they fail or lose even when they disappoint.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 04, 2018, 08:44:48 PM
People would know that if they were always getting involve in crypto everyday and balanced the situation and trend of market value. its very easy to decide for investment in crypto if we are monitored always and and focus to study about the technique of investment specially in this crucial time of Price market everyday.
We can easily decide even without having to focus always in the cryptocurrency. As long as you know the basics like the fundamentals of cryptocurrency investment like the technical analysis type of investing then you can easily win this investing because with the technical analysis you will be having a high chance of making a good entry in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: