Pages:
Author

Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN? - page 13. (Read 4570 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 06:04:35 PM
People learn getting by the experience from there own. People scared to try everything, they always cheating on.. They don't want to trade or to invest some of their money because they're going to scared. But how they can learn from the word of mistakes. And mistakes comes from the first experience before you know how to learn.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:01:16 PM
People learned when they really realized that they are understand the rules and regulations of the forum. They also learned, when they are give some effort to post in forum and spending time with it, make some search about the topic that they want.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 05:44:11 PM
Most people learn through experience. As i know experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
September 01, 2018, 05:39:35 PM
You have a point lot of self airdrop are scam. They even pump but in a short time. To thpse who doing part time job in crypto he doesnt see it because of short time pump. I rather go to ico than doing self airdrop
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 01, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
Many people are automatically doing every single campaign that they find. They are rushing to accomplish each and every little task, they don't read carefully. Newbies think if they are doing more projects they have a greater chance for payment, but they don't realize how many scam projects are there today...
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 01, 2018, 12:01:22 PM
So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
Well the reasons is cause every one love a profit that like pasive income. But i do think it would not work well in cryptocurrency, cause that means it will make the demand become more less many people will dump the coins cause they do got more coins cause of airdrops.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 01, 2018, 11:53:27 AM
when will people study? people will learn if they want to know what they want to know. it can happen at any time. but there is one thing that must be known, namely intention. if the person has no intention at all, where can the person learn
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 01, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
We can go on and on and count all these scams and I am seriously surprised that people are still falling for them till date. It has become very convenient for these scammers to continue in this act because the anonymous nature of cryptocurrency makes it possible and easy for them to go unpunished.
That's the risk, finding quality projects and invest wiser than the prey, I'm sure most of the people inside here are already learned from previous mistakes and they are now sensitive finding what is best but there's still some who still risking and trying to play with luck.
Activity: 16
September 01, 2018, 10:21:10 AM
From now on the people will learn about bitcoin transactions and we had no time to predict when it will be happen depend on the hardworking so that they learned right away.
Activity: 56
September 01, 2018, 09:41:44 AM
we learn through our mistakes. A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than he was yesterday. The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. Many times what we perceive as an error or failure is actually a gift.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
the person gets what he was looking for, so in this case it will be a lesson
Activity: 99
August 30, 2018, 01:31:32 PM
When they want to get information and they want to be updated with new information, they need to learn, learning is essential for them to improve their knowledge and vision as well as they can learn whenever they need it.
Activity: 42
August 30, 2018, 01:01:43 PM
Most people that get scammed at times are newbies. But still, everyone need to be careful of the scammers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
We can go on and on and count all these scams and I am seriously surprised that people are still falling for them till date. It has become very convenient for these scammers to continue in this act because the anonymous nature of cryptocurrency makes it possible and easy for them to go unpunished.
Activity: 73
August 29, 2018, 08:02:19 PM
Airdropo on ico is kind of speculation investment, there is none 100% will going success. But in fact, there are still many people who want to invest because of promotions that I use in some forums section using trusted managers.
Activity: 109
August 29, 2018, 07:50:32 PM
Because token value is unpredictable, scammers are too wise to create ICO with some promising worth then later on it turns out to be dump. How can we say that it is a scam? so hunters must be diligently study whitelist and discerning enough if the Ico is worth investing for.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
August 29, 2018, 07:19:51 PM
Quote from: betty11
Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

This is the Answer in GENERAL:

Quote from: Tory-Tory
Because, in general, buyers of crypto are uneducated people, who are easily lured to buy useless tokens for the promise of huge profits, and then these people shout that crypto currency is a fraud.

And in addition, you can't possibly tell whether the TOKENS will have a good VALUE or not, when it is released on the market.
Buyers should just support the ICO from buying a small amount that they won't feel scammed, then they'll just wait for the AIRDROP comes to receive a minimal amount of TOKEN that could be added on their investments in the said ICO. With this, they will not lose a big amount of money even if the ICO have a LOW VALUE after it was released on the MARKET.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
August 29, 2018, 06:56:13 PM
So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

I've been here for almost 1 year, but I never join in any airdrop program here. Because it is just a waste of time for me, also a dangerous things too, because it can only be a bridge for you to steal your personal information, email, and etc. Though I'm not saying all but most of it I know. But this is just perception, I won't risk my personal information with such a things especially with those airdrops requiring a KYC form, that's a totally a bullshit for me.
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
I agree with your idea. I've been joined some campaigns and receive ZERO. Tell the other way, I don't get my reward or get too little and not worth. Even some of them are scams. Other members have more idea, please share here. Thanks!
Activity: 72
August 29, 2018, 06:06:36 PM
until now I have not been able to tell which cio can be trusted and which one is only deceiving, I think people who are exposed to advertisements are a natural thing especially they put on attractive advertisements with promising promises, but sometimes it may not mean giving False hope is just a market fortune that is less in favor of him, what happens in the market is not in accordance with what they dream and they predict, then the tip of the end seems like a fraud
Pages:
Jump to: