Pages:
Author

Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN? - page 32. (Read 4570 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
July 15, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
It is first and foremost responsibility that before investing or joining any project research properly and read whitepapers in detail if any confusion must clear from support team and you will find here many solution how support team dealing with you because reliable project team always professional and take your problems seriously,Here you analyze according to response either be part of project or not.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 15, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
Cause people are stll trying to find something "original" that could lead to nice profits and be just different than other, they think that only in that way they are able to increase their wallets.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 12:28:11 PM
More of selfairdrop is scammed why coz no exchange,phising site,and after your donation or buyed there token it's gone likes a bubble.Dump token coz of dummy account.Now if we did not mistake we do not learn.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 15, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
people can learn if when bad something happened and they can learn from experience. If they can't learn what has happened with them maybe they are is stupid people and hoping can get more.
Agree, there's some people who will never learn even though you're telling him/her the right thing, I can say that experience is really the great teacher, once we do something, we will realize it on our own. Mistakes are part of our life, mistakes are not meant to be repeated, and I agree that people who never learn are stupid and greedy.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 15, 2018, 10:58:37 AM
So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
Because they are a bunch of fools and greeds,and most of them are noob in line of crypto with just being told about joining this kind of shit and they will earn,without checking from themselves about if this is truth or not

Thats why this scammers are until now is going around this crypto community like a vulture waiting for a chance to eat dead people
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

Sometimes I don't understand those people who are fanatic in airdrops programs, they never learn from it so many times.

Only few people learned from them experience. also they never learn due to of being close minded unto it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
July 15, 2018, 10:45:35 AM
Maybe this is part of a weakness that is in cryptocurrency, I do not care about a newbie or a greedy who just spend money just like that. Many tokens that are not able to compete in the market, or just being able to stay for a while because not having a good project will adversely affect image cryptocurrency in everyone. It should be an existing token or still in an ICO project capable of being in the cryptocurrency market and having many investor.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
July 15, 2018, 10:31:20 AM
because there are no good ICOs in reality. they are all bad, the difference is that some of them are worse than others and being bad means having a weak pumping team compared to being good meaning having a good pumping team.

and people only invest in these tokens to gamble with their money and get lucky. and if you are quick about it you can make profit in that initial hour that the price is still up and not that many has still started their dumpings.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
July 15, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

Slowly but surely people are learning from their mistakes. The airdrops have fewer and fewer participants and that's good. It's usually just a waste of time to take part in all these airdrops. But people have also learned about bounty campaigns. It seems that people are more likely to check which campaign or airdrop they are taking part in. I think that's very good too. So these whole airdrop and bounty campaigns (scam bountys) find fewer and fewer people supporting the dirt. That's good for the people who do not earn anything by it and badly for all those scam actions. People are learning and this seems to be the only way to fight all the scam airdrops and bountys.  Smiley
Activity: 69
July 14, 2018, 03:19:41 AM
People will learn by their experience and experience is the best teacher, so people will learn if they will experience it already and that's what happened to me and i have no idea about this before. It takes a long time but its not impossible to learn. Just try to experience and to earn knowledge at the same time.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 12:27:57 AM
Relax, people will learn.  Some peoples learn by other experiences, but some prefer to learn by himself.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 12:27:16 AM
I always hear about airdrop but even for just once I did not even tried it. I heared some of my friends that were gaining from airdrop. Maybe there are few which are real.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:10:11 AM
I had been participating only for signature bounty campaign and had never joined any of those airdrop since I am not very familiar with. Regarding the subject, I would say that people learn from their mistakes as part of one's learning experience especially in the field of cryptocurrency. What could be done to minimized such mistake, I think people should have to study and learn the basic fundamentals of the cryptocurrency and absorbed that knowledge prior to start doing any investment. I believe that scam is not limited to airdrop only but it is also happening in the signature bounty campaigns leaving the bounty hunters with nothing.
Activity: 79
July 13, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
If you were in one of those projects, you were probably convinced about their legitimate.
They put so many good offers. The community was built quickly with a lot of people and the chat kept going endlessly. It just all looked good like a very decent project. No one can tell.
We cannot hope everyone to learn to know which ICOs to avoid as those scam ICOs are just too good at tricking people.
Activity: 133
July 13, 2018, 11:41:34 PM
Yes by mistakes we learn from it,sometimes by doing such mistakes we can realize all the bad things and experiences we have done.,and for that day forward we  were trying to be a good person again.,and so for the scam bounties weve join we learn from it,and in the next time we were able to be alert again.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 12:59:31 AM
Obviously we learn from our mistakes it means that we learn from our experiences. It is because if you dont experienced things you never feel what will be it comes to be.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
July 07, 2018, 12:42:04 AM
yes it is common in the beginning I know crypto amid a lot of scam and airdrop projects and I also experienced like that, following the airdrop without thinking and had become a scam project investor, all started from experience and how to learn quickly by facing a big problem then the more we get up and learn more deeply, I think a lot of people follow the airdrop project is a normal thing even though there is hope for a get rich quick way or a way to learn with experience, every chance all must have benefits depending on the wisdom of each person, hopefully useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 07, 2018, 12:20:13 AM
As long as they will be getting money out of it, they will be joining bounty campaigns, wearing their signatures and avatars and just dump the tokens when it has an exchange. If there will be a reason that will come out of their mouth, is that they don't need to study these ICOs, as long as they are earning money out of these projects, even if that is so small, it is great.
Activity: 141
July 07, 2018, 12:02:13 AM
I do not think it is not a good ICO study but they are still lacking in understanding and lack of experience in choosing a good ICO. I myself still need to study and still often fail to choose ICO that really Good.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
July 04, 2018, 05:26:43 AM
It is easy to answer those and there are actually different answer that. A lot of people are joining the cryptocurrency space to be a millionaire, there's no joke about that. People tend to hope for it which results into them buying or joining a lot of self drop projects which will eventually and most likely won't get into an exchange. The other reason is that they want to profit even though it's little and take advantage of newbie investors that buys dung coins or useless altcoins hoping to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: