Pages:
Author

Topic: When will Religions die? - page 24. (Read 20300 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 18, 2017, 05:31:00 AM
Science is being turned into religion among people. Religion will never die.

Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
June 17, 2017, 08:32:30 PM
Many people start to wonder whether they need a religion or they will have enough faith in God and every year more and more people refuse to be slaves to their religion. Thus, they will not force their children to impose religion from their very birth and it will disappear after several generations.

If you are in a type of religion where you feel that you are a slave to it, then its better if you stop, True religion will only offer freedom, religion with rules ain't a good religion, its like slavery.

I think there is no such religion exist that way, because its main purpose is to lead their people to whatever they believe in, thus means control.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 17, 2017, 07:03:16 PM
Many people start to wonder whether they need a religion or they will have enough faith in God and every year more and more people refuse to be slaves to their religion. Thus, they will not force their children to impose religion from their very birth and it will disappear after several generations.

If you are in a type of religion where you feel that you are a slave to it, then its better if you stop, True religion will only offer freedom, religion with rules ain't a good religion, its like slavery.
June 17, 2017, 06:12:59 PM
You are completely wrong here.
Religion is just institution, organized faith, not state of mind.
A lot people inspired with wish to help others, did many great things for others.
They all have some kind of faith, either in God, goodness, humanity etc.
God is absolute beings and everything He created is absolute, unchanging.
We are not absolute beings, and our rules are laws are not absolute but changeable, relative.
Everything depends of current political or social trend.
Only God never change.
So, only if absolute, unchanging being started something, it will last forever and never change.
If started by changeable, created beings, without absolute values, it will collapse, soon or later.

I've been thinking, Religion always have the attributes "good deeds", "God, He, Himself", are you all pertaining to just ONE RELIGION? You are not considering other religions? Always mentioning creations and stuffs. In fact there is no problem at all in God, but the real problem is the word RELIGION, because for one, humanity are the ones who have been controlling these religions for thousands of years, haven't you thought of, in that long span of years hasn't the teachings changed, haven't the people who're into this so called religion really and truly dedicated to this. You don't even know the secrets behind each religions, why are you concluding that these religions are the ones shaping people to do good things?
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
June 17, 2017, 02:43:56 PM
religion is good if it is used in doing good deeds. but if the administration is using it for personal or political it is not the true church. there is a true caring church that would lead people in godliness. we only find it. i think religions will not die beacause many use it in there own purpose.

Religions are not good. The true purpose of religions, not in good deeds. The religious leaders just hide behind good intentions, and do use religion for personal gain. Just look at the fleet which serves the religious leaders. Watch of Patriarch Kirill are worth more than the believer can make in 10 years. And homosexual scandals among the Catholics, and terrorism from Muslims. When people understand this they turn away from religion.
A person needs Faith. Believe it is a gift that gives a lot for the feelings inside the soul. If a person at least has something to believe, it means a lot and the person has not lost in this life.

A person must believe in himself and rely only on himself. And do not think that all of his problems will be solved by some imaginary friend, whom he calls God.
Religion is already dying, because many people do not want to be ruled
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 17, 2017, 02:29:11 PM
Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?

First, people made a lot of damage, not religion.
Second, a lot people, inspired by faith, did many great things for humanity like serving the poor, ill, homeless people etc.
They even opened the hospitals, schools, started charities...
Lastly, if man created religion, it will disappear.
If God created religion, it will last forever.

.I am greatly touched by this reply, and i really salute you for saying that one. It has really the sense and the point on why religions are imbalanced and unfair. People nowadays mistakenly worshipping their religion instead of worshipping God, religion also is one of the factors of discrimination and even serves as racist and thats what people believes.

So you actually agree with that nonsense?

Let's analyse it..

"First, people made a lot of damage, not religion"
Please think of it like this: Religion is your mind. Your mind is your body. Religion has influence on your mind, which has influence on what your body does. Therefore, religion has done a lot of damage.. It's like saying the body of Adolf Hitler was doing all of those bad things.. But no! It was his mind, which put his body into doing it, just like all the religions put people's minds into doing bad things.

"Second, a lot people, inspired by faith, did many great things for humanity like serving the poor, ill, homeless people etc."
A lot of people, not even inspired by faith, did the same.
A lot of people, inspired by faith, did the opposit. They killed alot of people! We now got IS, but in the past there have been many other cases of religion inspiring people to do terrible things.

"Lastly, if man created religion, it will disappear.
If God created religion, it will last forever."

Incorrect. If it was created by humanity, it might disappear. It doesn't have to disappear.
If it was created by god, it might last forever.. What if god thinks the terror of religions has gone too far, so he stops religions?

It's just nonsense  Kiss

You are completely wrong here.
Religion is just institution, organized faith, not state of mind.
A lot people inspired with wish to help others, did many great things for others.
They all have some kind of faith, either in God, goodness, humanity etc.
God is absolute beings and everything He created is absolute, unchanging.
We are not absolute beings, and our rules are laws are not absolute but changeable, relative.
Everything depends of current political or social trend.
Only God never change.
So, only if absolute, unchanging being started something, it will last forever and never change.
If started by changeable, created beings, without absolute values, it will collapse, soon or later.

Activity: 756
June 17, 2017, 02:03:26 PM
religion is good if it is used in doing good deeds. but if the administration is using it for personal or political it is not the true church. there is a true caring church that would lead people in godliness. we only find it. i think religions will not die beacause many use it in there own purpose.

Religions are not good. The true purpose of religions, not in good deeds. The religious leaders just hide behind good intentions, and do use religion for personal gain. Just look at the fleet which serves the religious leaders. Watch of Patriarch Kirill are worth more than the believer can make in 10 years. And homosexual scandals among the Catholics, and terrorism from Muslims. When people understand this they turn away from religion.
A person needs Faith. Believe it is a gift that gives a lot for the feelings inside the soul. If a person at least has something to believe, it means a lot and the person has not lost in this life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
June 17, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
June 17, 2017, 06:12:23 AM
Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

Second, a lot people, inspired by faith, did many great things for humanity like serving the poor, ill, homeless people etc.

.I am greatly touched by this reply, and i really salute you for saying that one. It has really the sense and the point on why religions are imbalanced and unfair. People nowadays mistakenly worshipping their religion instead of worshipping God, religion also is one of the factors of discrimination and even serves as racist and thats what people believes.

So you actually agree with that nonsense?

Let's analyse it..

"First, people made a lot of damage, not religion"
Please think of it like this: Religion is your mind. Your mind is your body. Religion has influence on your mind, which has influence on what your body does. Therefore, religion has done a lot of damage.. It's like saying the body of Adolf Hitler was doing all of those bad things.. But no! It was his mind, which put his body into doing it, just like all the religions put people's minds into doing bad things.

"Second, a lot people, inspired by faith, did many great things for humanity like serving the poor, ill, homeless people etc."
A lot of people, not even inspired by faith, did the same.
A lot of people, inspired by faith, did the opposit. They killed alot of people! We now got IS, but in the past there have been many other cases of religion inspiring people to do terrible things.

"Lastly, if man created religion, it will disappear.
If God created religion, it will last forever."

Incorrect. If it was created by humanity, it might disappear. It doesn't have to disappear.
If it was created by god, it might last forever.. What if god thinks the terror of religions has gone too far, so he stops religions?

It's just nonsense  Kiss
June 16, 2017, 10:22:29 AM
Never ever, because of religion people have faith in god which is a positive sign, they believe that god will reward them if they will do good deeds and will punish them if they not. I am sure there isn't any religion which teaches the negativity against humans, all religion emphasizes on respecting humans and all other creations of god.

That's why God created Hell, in case you'll not love Him. Then there's no freedom at all, like if you don't love Him you will go straight down to Hell.
June 16, 2017, 10:17:04 AM

In fact they've been using religion for personal or political purposes for thousand of years now. Remember what happen in Jerusalem? The Church created the "Crusade" and guide those crusades to this what they so called "Oath" that said that "anyone who is not a member of the Church is a devil, and should be punished by death", imagine what have had happen there, innocent people died just because they do not have the same religion as the Church. And another thing is, what the Church wanted to achieve is not the city of Jerusalem (The Holy City) itself, but the "treasures" lies beyond it. The Church wanted that treasure for their own satisfactions, and for what? By spending a lot of lives, killing themselves for "Greed" (one of the Seven Deadly Sins), that even the Church is responsible.

See? Based on what you've said you are not familiar to the Bible at all, there are many secrets behind the Church, you just don't know about all of it, because the Church don't want to get their hands dirty. If only you would know about religion.

And another thing, about Islam, this is the effect of the past incidents happened thousands of years ago. Catholics and Islams are sworn enemies, Islams says that the Catholics way is not what is permitted by God. That is why they are acting this way to the Catholics, they also consider all the non-Islams are enemies.

And yes, it will eventually these religions will die if these scenarios will keep on going.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
June 16, 2017, 05:41:05 AM
Never ever, because of religion people have faith in god which is a positive sign, they believe that god will reward them if they will do good deeds and will punish them if they not. I am sure there isn't any religion which teaches the negativity against humans, all religion emphasizes on respecting humans and all other creations of god.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
June 16, 2017, 03:22:05 AM
At the rate things are changing, it won't be long before religion is no longer the majority...

Will they beg us to treat them better than they treated blacks, LGBT, etc?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 16, 2017, 03:11:36 AM
I think it will not going to end. as long as their was faith but may just maybe, when alien visit us and teach us where we came from religion will end.
Activity: 239
Merit: 0
June 16, 2017, 03:09:18 AM
Religion will not die until whenever.

If there is still humanity.
Religion will become extinct if mankind is extinct.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 10:18:16 PM
Not trying to sound rude, but it's logic: never. Peeps always need to believe in something apart they can see or feel, i mean something beyond our senses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
June 15, 2017, 10:06:30 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 15, 2017, 09:17:56 PM
You must wait until the Day of Judgment to see the death of the world's religion. Because when the apocalypse occurs, people in the world no one is religious. There is no religious person. That is why day by day the religious people in the world are diminishing and those who do not believe in religion more and more.

Is it bad? People are freed from the power of church rulers. They are more conscious about their life and their destiny. Every religion sooner or later will die

You do not seem to understand what I'm saying. Tell me which one you do not understand ?! Should I shorten? Ok, in short is, if religion dies, then the apocalypse is happening, is it clear? If it's still unclear, I do not know how else to explain it, so hope it's clear to you and help you.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
June 15, 2017, 06:35:38 PM
Probably when humanity gets smarter. But I don't think that will be anytime soon, since it's easier than ever for lower IQ people to have multiple with out much planning and survive. Where in the past, intelligence gave you a higher chance of passing down your genes.

It will likely continue for a VERY long time.  Religion is part of culture in many places still, so it will take global integration to see that.  It's already very tough to be religious in multicultural places, because it's not the "norm".

Religion, along with many things, requires subscribership to continue.  As soon as there aren't enough subscribers, they die off, and are sometimes replaced with something else.

The other side of things is that some religions function as a business and have a revenue motive (like Christianity), while others like Buddhism don't.  So there is at times a business interest to continue to operations.
Activity: 300
June 15, 2017, 06:06:21 PM

A lot of people not inspired by religion do a lot of good things. The vast majority probably. So without religion that wouldn't stop. With religion you also get things like ISIS, the crusades, and lots of other bad things.
Pages:
Jump to: