Pages:
Author

Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining? - page 27. (Read 4861 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
With mobiles in market currently, it is not possible. But some company may come up with such a solution.
Activity: 26
Mining on mobiles may be possible for some alt coins. But to mine bitcoins, you need very strong processors.
Activity: 37
Such mobiles will be very costly and I do not see them being a success. May be after 100 years, it becomes common though.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Too add, for people commenting that electroneum allows you to mine with your mobile phone it doesn't it only makes you think that you are mining as they are only allocating you hashrate based on the benchmark given to your phone, that is why unlike minergate it does not make you phone overheat as it really don't use your mobile phone's cpu power. I think they just want to introduce people in the world of mining and cryptocurrency in general that is why they created such cryptocurrency. If you don't believe me you should try it for yourselves for you to know.
Activity: 114
Merit: 7
Never. It doesn't sound smart to perform energy- and resources- consuming operations on mobile devices. I think that the only so-called "mining experience", pseudo-mining is possible (like Electroneum have - it is no more than the reward/bonus system)
Activity: 77
This is never possible with a phone. Bitcoin is made up of very difficult algorithms. So it would not be possible to create with a phone.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
This is the most silly statement nowadays, how come you want to mine bitcoin using your smartphone?? Even if it could be used for mining i dont think a low end specs phone can be used and if you're going to use high specs smartphone it can cost you even half of the price compared to a mining rig while it destroy your phone and it doesn't guarantee if you can get half of the production from your phone comparing with the rig. You're losing the main function of phone which used mainly for make a call
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
It is possible to make such mobiles especially for companies like iPhone. But will they take that route.

As long as the market can accept of course they will do it, let alone bitcoin users is so great that if there is a company like iPhone that makes smartphone for the purpose of mining of course is a good idea.
Activity: 106
yeah maybe it will happen in the future, but we have to think 100 times because mining bitcoin requires a lot of electricity and requires an internet connection, so it must be in mind, whether it will profit if mining bitcoin using a smartphone or will lose and even make a broken smartphone
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
It is possible to make such mobiles especially for companies like iPhone. But will they take that route.

I don't think so, I cannot think a way how mobile phone can be able to mine bitcoin that will give us good profit, they can mine but it is not profitable now because of the difficulty per block.
Activity: 29
Activity: 182
I was reading a news that a company is working on such mobiles. Let us see if such mobiles are developed.
You read the news where, I wonder if it is true? If that's true, that's good news because so far I know smartphones will not support bitcoin mining.
show the link you read?
Activity: 196
As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
It is impossible for a smartphone to mine. because the computer just needs a tool that costs $ 15,000. if using a smartphone to membang need a lot of money to buy the smartphone.
Activity: 506
1 & 0 😏
As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?

As far as I know, there's a mining program for Monero. Not only Monero, even some other altcoins can also mine. But the money you earn from it will be very small and you will waste time and it can make your phone useless.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I've already heard about something called as far as I remember Electrum, or somthing like that... This is the thing that you can mine with your smartphone only without any additional needed.
Activity: 420
Starting at now, cell phones don't have the ability to mine since they don't have the illustrations card that is reasonable for Mining. Later on it may be conceivable on the grounds that innovation is rising quickly. In the event that you truly need to mine now you truly require a major measure of cash and you have to counsel individuals who have involvement in mining so as to make your digital currency mining fruitful.
Activity: 32

I think using smartphones for mining is hard mate, since mining needs big GPU to make your income fast and smartphones only have small battery life and capacity of its storage.
Activity: 27
I do not think mobiles will be used for mining ever. This is because they do not have so much fast processors.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I was reading a news that a company is working on such mobiles. Let us see if such mobiles are developed.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
I am looking forward to the use of smart phones in the mining business of encrypted currencies. It's important to know that the mining threshold is high, and if smartphones can be used in this area it will bring a huge number of encrypted people.
Pages:
Jump to: