Pages:
Author

Topic: When will smartphones used for bitcoin mining? - page 4. (Read 4835 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13
As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?
If Smartphone products release their latest products with sophistication for mining, some who will buy their products are still thinking of making their smartphone mine, because cellphones are not supposed to mine, it may not be useful, because it requires a device that has large capacity such as computer hardware , I don't think it will be possible, if there is damage, it will definitely disappoint smartphone customers.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
It maybe possible in the future when smartphones are made with heavy duty components. Technology is always changing and the impossible will become possible in the future. Who could have ever thought that a metal that weighs several tons would ever fly high above the skies? The idea was a very ridiculous one before but it was never till people saw one today.  So for me it may happen, and I think I am buying this idea.

that is the thing that we can hold for now the technology is changing rapidly so it is not impossible to have that in the future of mining the problem is that when it happens how the price will be because there are lots of people will used it for sure. will the price will raise up or it may drag it down?
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's not reasonable to use your smartphone for mining. Sure, smartphones have already replaced many other things like photo cameras and music players, but I think we should leave mining to computers.
You're are just going to overheat and destroy your phone when you start to mine with your phone and you will be just getting close to nothing at all with the hash power that your phone will give you when compared to the likes of high end miners. It's just not worth it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
It maybe possible in the future when smartphones are made with heavy duty components. Technology is always changing and the impossible will become possible in the future. Who could have ever thought that a metal that weighs several tons would ever fly high above the skies? The idea was a very ridiculous one before but it was never till people saw one today.  So for me it may happen, and I think I am buying this idea.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It's not reasonable to use your smartphone for mining. Sure, smartphones have already replaced many other things like photo cameras and music players, but I think we should leave mining to computers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
As we all know that smartphones are just like computer nowadays that has strong storage capacity and processor. This I think could be enable to mine bitcoin and this is what I am waiting for if there are any smartphones company that would offer their smartphones for bitcoin mining or even as a smartphone that works as digital hardware wallet for bitcoin and other crypto. I am waiting for it to happen. Do you think that it will happen?

The secret of human greatness is his ability to turn dreams into reality ... so I don't rule out that this happens ... but not in the near future Wink
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
Smartphones simply are not powerful enough to mine bitcoin, that's why special miners have been made,  what actually is not even profitable with current bitcoin price. So where is the point in dreaming about bitcoin mining with a smartphone?

its hardware spesification could not used to activity that need high endurance.and smartphone spare part was designed too mobile activity
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Smartphones simply are not powerful enough to mine bitcoin, that's why special miners have been made,  what actually is not even profitable with current bitcoin price. So where is the point in dreaming about bitcoin mining with a smartphone?
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I do not think it will happen, mining will take a huge amount of power and I do not think any smartphone will withstand such a large power source, and mining like that will not much effect.

For me, smatphones can be use for mining but will never give us profit as its specs are very low and might damage the phone. Smartphones can never be use for mining if we want good profit.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Technically, I think current smartphones are not capable of exploiting bitcoin. It is likely that smartphones will be strong enough to exploit Bitcoin in the future, however, so that the number of Bitcoins left to exploit is too small for phone companies to offer products for Bitcoin.
Activity: 28
I do not think it will happen, mining will take a huge amount of power and I do not think any smartphone will withstand such a large power source, and mining like that will not much effect.
Activity: 34
From my point of view, it is impossible because it costs a large amount of energy to mine bitcoin and the smart phone can not deal with this
Activity: 252
Smartphones will never mine bitcoins, because there are asics miners for it. Mining requires a stable Internet.
But  I believe in the introduction of a wallet in a smartphone, becouse that in the future it will be a vital function.
Activity: 82
smartphones that are very difficult to be able to do mining in bitcoin, it can be said that it cannot be because the requirements for mining equipment are used very much, for example ASIC Miner, also there must be supporting software such as CG Miner or BFGMiner also requires very large electrical power and systems a cool cooler, so the tools to do bitcoin mining are not as simple as many people imagine. So for a smartphone that can not be done mining, maybe in the next few years after the latest technology can be found, it can happen, but we do not know what year ...
Activity: 37
We all know that smartphones nowadays is used as a computer but to use it for bitcoin mining is impossible
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
I disagree if smartphone have use for bitcoin mining, we can find how hard to get access for smartphone and needed extra power for using smartphone if have working for mining. Maybe we can use other way to get bitcoin mining.
Activity: 266

I do not think that modern phones will allow the production of bitcoins. Perhaps in the future more powerful models will be invented.
Activity: 546
I think that smartphone are good for other functions but if we look at the power consumption is mining then smartphone will fail in this regard because for mining a rapid electricity is required and that is very costly so i thought that it will be able but now it is clear that for smartphones mining is impossible in the present time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
That won't happen lol. Mining bitcoin or cryptocurrency requires powerful GPu. I think it's a waste of time and money if they will push to mine using smartphones and it's not profitable. Take a look of electroneum most of the miner using smartphone can't even mine that is capable to pay their bills because of mining.   
Activity: 1050
It won't happen, it impossible. to mining, it will cost you a lot of power and no phone can bearable. Smartphone as know as digital wallet, you can simply download an app and that's how you make it as your wallet. that all you can do with your phone.

Even large mining farms cannot bring much profit now. Bitcoins will be never mined on the smartphones. This is simply impossible - no one phone will manage this task.
Pages:
Jump to: