Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market recover? - page 40. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 02:20:16 PM
I think that it should start out growing like in a month; if it doesn't - whole crypto currency world may collapse and fall to the initial prices...

Probably, it will happen even later a bit. I was waiting for spring and thought that this period would change something on the market, but I do not see any serious changes. Suppose, we have to wait for it for several months more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 01:44:42 PM
I read in some article that the market will grow by summer and prices will become as expensive as possible by the end of the year. I hope for this that after such a large decline in market, it will necessarily grow.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 15, 2018, 11:33:56 AM
If somebody or all of us know when the market will recover, probably we are rich now.

Nobody can say when the market will recover. Maybe after an hour? or a day? or a week? maybe next year. No one knows and the only thing we can only do is to speculate, make us updated with the news and keep some bucks if the price of bitcoin goes down so that you can buy some and take an easy profit.

Yes,no one know when the price of the bitcoin market will change for good but base on pass price statistics with the current situation happening in the crypto currency. I believe the market will start recover from next month.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 07:59:32 AM
Does the market usually recover quickly after a sharp one-day decline like this, or does it carry on falling?
Ask your crystal ball!

The only advice on this from the experts is that markets recover over the long term. The definition of "long term" is rather more hazy.

"Markets are capricious beasts in the short term and, looking forward, stock prices could move in either direction without defying the laws of statistics," said Laith Khalaf, a senior analyst at Hargreaves Lansdown.

"However, in the long term, markets are more reliable in generating growth, and so anyone saving for retirement should still consider the stock market as a friend not a foe."
Activity: 462
March 15, 2018, 07:52:01 AM
I am sure the marker recovers, but we just need to wait for it. This year is hard for all investors due to the situation in economy.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 07:49:55 AM
It will surely recover in time that's what we are wishing and hoping the earlier rise the better for all of us,we should all hopefull in all time and don't think negative.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 07:43:44 AM
Speaking about the cost of bitcoin, in the near future one can predict the next rise of the crypto currency.
Activity: 18
March 15, 2018, 07:33:28 AM
As the market is still extremely speculative, I do not see any signs of a possible rise in prices on the charts. Hence - the continuation of the "bearish" sentiment in the market.
Activity: 258
March 15, 2018, 07:26:51 AM
The nearest goal of bitcoin is 8 thousand dollars. Can it fall even lower? Yes. Will there be growth? Perhaps, but not in the near future.
Activity: 280
March 15, 2018, 07:18:52 AM
According to experts, the price of cryco-currency bitcoin can return to growth. However, for this, the situation on kriptornke should stabilize, and the regulatory issues should be resolved.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 15, 2018, 07:12:57 AM
Nobody knows when will the market recover all of us are wishing,hoping and waiting to rise up again,in this time patience is what we all needed and we will be earning more soon.
Yes nobody knows when were market gonna recover from the worst days of dropped off price. Of course all of us wishing and hoping that it would recover as soon as possible, as earlier this month because we've been waiting for too long for the next pump. And yes all we need is a patience, a long patience rather.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
The cost of the most popular crypto currency bitcoin falls due to market news and tightening regulation in the APR countries; its price will continue to decline and update the minimum, interrupt the trend will be able to change in market factors.
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 15, 2018, 07:11:34 AM
When we see new investors and traders resumes trading full time, most traders are on hold now, they are not in full time trading now. If the trading activities resumes fully, it will create more FOMO and more people will join then market will recover.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 15, 2018, 07:09:49 AM
The market can recover anytime soon but that is still questionable if it can really fully recover before bitcoin crashes again. What i am focusing now is checking on bitcoin's market value and will buy the dip since bitcoin is facing another crash again.
March 15, 2018, 07:08:22 AM
When it comes to risky assets that fall in price by 50%, this indicates that the decline will continue. It is sad that many market participants will burn out, as they buy crypto currency, hoping that this is only a temporary pullback. And maybe all will recover.
Activity: 91
March 15, 2018, 06:56:57 AM
The middle of this year is gonna be the good day for bitcoiner because if we go flashback to 2017, the best market was on June till the end for that year. So it will be the happiest day on it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 15, 2018, 06:56:07 AM
I think personally to recover the market really takes a very long time, but when the market is back to normal then the market will never fall again the price and even will continue to increase and give us a big profit.
Activity: 107
March 15, 2018, 06:49:24 AM
The current bear state of the cryptocurrency world is being caused by lot of widespread fud by the  media and the present google and Facebook plans on banning anything related to crypto adverts. Let's hope for the best and get prepared for the bullish run very soon.
copper member
Activity: 51
March 15, 2018, 06:44:05 AM
As always - MOVING GOALPOSTS.

People have said that the market/BTC/altcoin bullrun will be in Jan, then end of JAn, then Feb, end of Feb, Mid March, end of March, and now all the way up till May. Same goes for the opposite. The dip will be to 10k, then 8k, 7.6k, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.7, 1..

It's an exercise in futility.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 15, 2018, 06:41:23 AM
Market will recover when good news still hitting the crypto space, right now there many FUD happening in crypto and that scares new investors away.
Pages:
Jump to: