Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the market turn and start growing again? - page 27. (Read 2032 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Thats why people who has invested in last month should keep them crypto, When it can go up 30% a day, remmeber that it can go 30% down a day Smiley This is not a game for nervous
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Only a matter of time for things to turn around. There is heavy market manipulation because of fud. Look at the pattern, Indian fud useless no real implication really, US banks banning crypto for the time being no real implication there either. Russian, South Korean and Thai manipulation as well all these attempts to just enter market at cheaper price. If anyone wants to enter now best time to do it, those feeling panic don't worry at all till 2nd week march bitcoin will be back to 14k.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
A lot of predictions and speculations all over the forum and I cannot guarantee nor know what could be the possible truth as some were saying at the end of February some says at the second quarter, but one thing is for sure for us to earn let us just keep holding it will eventually grow again but we don't know the definite time and day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
As soon as everyone starts shouting about the lowly in one voice and the collapse of the exchanges, then the market will unfold. This will say that those who used to shop earlier started selling the crypt. At this time, large players will buy crypto currency from nervous people, and when bought up, news agencies and TV will begin to generate a positive background for crypto-instruments. A new rally will begin without those who left the concert.
Yeah that's true many people who bought bitcoin at higher price are losing there shit and selling there bitcoins as they don't want to loose everything but what they don't know is that the bitcoin and even other alts are correcting themselves and in a short period of time the markets gonna rise again. I don't know exactly when it would happen but it will increase definitely. The people going panic should see the stats of bitcoin from the past years and they will be satisfied with the situation as it has always happened in the beginning of the year. So, i don't see anything new that could make people panic.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
No one really knows. Not many here anyway. We have been in bull market for a couple of months now. It has not been that long since the market has been sliding. I can see if being this way for most of this month at the very least followed by some sideways action. After that probably bitcoin will start a new bull run to a new all time high. But that is just my guess.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
As soon as everyone starts shouting about the lowly in one voice and the collapse of the exchanges, then the market will unfold. This will say that those who used to shop earlier started selling the crypt. At this time, large players will buy crypto currency from nervous people, and when bought up, news agencies and TV will begin to generate a positive background for crypto-instruments. A new rally will begin without those who left the concert.
Pages:
Jump to: