Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will You Start Buying Again - page 4. (Read 2756 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 20, 2020, 03:58:23 AM
After halving Bitcoin and a small drop in the market I invested, now the market has grown a little bit and I expect it to grow further and I am not going to invest anymore.

Keep a tab and on the dips continue to buy if you can afford or have some liquidity with you for a the uprise to happen in coming time. If btc can cross 10k and maintain some momentum, then we can see it a good upside move and can make some good short term profits and can sell it later. Though it all depends which strategy you and for how long you want to continue holding it.

totally agree that after halving is waiting for bitcoin to break the $ 10K, there can be seen momentum there will continue to be good moves for bitcoin and of course all altcoins will also enjoy.
if you currently want to invest, of course, waiting for the bitcoin market to decline again to $ 8K, where you deserve to buy it. for now stand still waiting for momentum after breaking through $ 10K.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
May 19, 2020, 11:50:57 AM
After halving Bitcoin and a small drop in the market I invested, now the market has grown a little bit and I expect it to grow further and I am not going to invest anymore.

Keep a tab and on the dips continue to buy if you can afford or have some liquidity with you for a the uprise to happen in coming time. If btc can cross 10k and maintain some momentum, then we can see it a good upside move and can make some good short term profits and can sell it later. Though it all depends which strategy you and for how long you want to continue holding it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
May 19, 2020, 07:56:33 AM
This question is quite interesting, but the answer to it will depend on what plans a person is building by investing his money in cryptocurrency. If we are talking about short-term or long-term investments, then I personally made a purchase of certain cryptocurrencies even before halvingha on May 11, 2020, since in the future I expect a very strong recovery in the cryptocurrency market. Although there is still time for about six months for successful investments in rating cryptocurrency. And when it comes to trade, then you need to buy only after analyzing the schedule in order to buy cheaper and sell more expensive. of course It already depends on the chart that the trader will choose, day or 30 minutes, for example.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
May 18, 2020, 10:33:42 AM
Well, most often I do buy only when a major trendline is broken upside and put in place a stop loss of not more than 8%
when you already have plans and strategies like that. it looks like you have experience trading and investing crypto quite well. most importantly never feel greedy, because it can take your money when a sense of dissatisfaction is not matched by good skills.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
May 18, 2020, 08:14:11 AM
Most of cheap level every altcoins so you can buy top altcoins which still have in cmc. basically there is more chance of next market green back. Even don't loss your good buying time with keep holding long time i hope this year more magical.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
May 17, 2020, 07:52:31 PM
Well, most often I do buy only when a major trendline is broken upside and put in place a stop loss of not more than 8%
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 17, 2020, 04:53:32 PM
In my humble estimation, it is really the best time to collect some altcoins and absolutely BTC. If you believe that after the halving something will be better you have to start buying. Maybe you can make a good income through the method.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
May 17, 2020, 02:19:49 PM
Well 2017 was awesome, 2018 was awful and 2019 was let's say a stable year.
I think 2020 will be an "ok" year, like 2016. I'm buying again.
a good choice, it looks like in 2020 there is hope for Bitcoin holders, but for Altcoin it's still not good,
if the altcoin market grows then trust in the cryptocurrency will rise again, hopefully
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
May 17, 2020, 01:30:58 PM
Well 2017 was awesome, 2018 was awful and 2019 was let's say a stable year.
I think 2020 will be an "ok" year, like 2016. I'm buying again.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 17, 2020, 01:26:11 PM
Same as every here said, I'm only back in the game when the hype from halving is over. At least for a few weeks to stabilize the market but I'm also open in case there is some clear signal of the uptrend.

This little rise is nothing, in the next years, we can expect to see a bull run, that will be as the one in 2017. Until that time we need to accumulate more and more, will you wait for another dip, or you will buy now and in dip again depends on your financial situation, but what is important to have some bags for next bull run! Will it be a bag with top coins or some new coins, it's up to you to choose the best you know, or you can follow others!
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 17, 2020, 09:38:04 AM
Same as every here said, I'm only back in the game when the hype from halving is over. At least for a few weeks to stabilize the market but I'm also open in case there is some clear signal of the uptrend.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 17, 2020, 03:12:41 AM
I am already starting to invest a little bit in the coins I am interested in, as many coins have started to fall in the market and this is a great excuse to invest in coins cheaper than usual.
actually it is best if you started in march when the value is really tempting to buy comparing to the value this month but of course we can wait until what this halving gives us this year or on the next.
after halving the market did not fall but yeah it grows a little bit and lucky if you bought that day and now you are at least 5-10% profit.anyway lets help the market grow by buying what we can afford to lose from this day onward.

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
May 17, 2020, 02:24:48 AM
The drop is normal because the halving creates hype, at least for the people who like to get hype and to create hype.

Bitcoin is not far away from its highest price during the halving, it's still trading at $9500 now, and supposedly if the hype is not real, it could dump, but it stays at this price for days already, so let's be optimistic and be bullish and expect a possible new wave of bullish run.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 16, 2020, 03:12:53 PM
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
May 16, 2020, 12:55:49 PM
I am already starting to invest a little bit in the coins I am interested in, as many coins have started to fall in the market and this is a great excuse to invest in coins cheaper than usual.
Can you name some of those coins you are starting to invest?i am looking for another coins to be added in my holdings since i withdraw my support in Ethereum already because of the delay about the 2.0 version that i believe will make my investment worth.

Now i plan to add other cheap coins that has promising future,can you please name some of them?
ethereum will not increase too high. except bitcoin pumps also occur at the same time. then market support could just create enough hype for all altcoins to experience a pump. try switching to LTC, something is interesting about this asset.
Ethereum is the second best crypto currency, of course after Bitcoin, Bitcoin can return to $ 10,000, even to $ 13,000 before it drops to $ 3800. I believe Ethereum can exceed $ 500 again, it only takes time and patience
Activity: 506
Merit: 10
May 16, 2020, 11:43:22 AM
The market is standing still and investors are on a wait and see now, people are waiting for this pandemic to end and they are following if there is a new vaccine or any vaccine will be released in the next few months, judging from all the news coming out at least 4 countries are on clinical test on a proven vaccine, so there is hope that this pandemic will be controlled.

And it's not easy for virus experts to be able to find covid-19 vaccines but we have to be optimistic and support them so they can quickly find vaccines for covid-19, hopefully.

Will you start buying after the release of the vaccine or are you go going to wait or are you now buying because you know the market will eventually get better.

I held my coins for a long time even before the pandemic, and I had no plans to increase my investment.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
May 16, 2020, 10:29:44 AM
Bitcoin Halving is finally over and I'm waiting for the dump that always happened before big bullrun, might be different this time around but it thus happened during the past Bitcoin halving events

everyone is waiting for the pump after halving while you here are waiting for the dump  .

you sound different buddy  but thats nice to see sometimes like that because its unique.  your also saying that there will be a bull run that will happen ? because dumps are now starting to show .

or maybe its over , the bull run that your saying could be last time where price closely touch 10kusd  because now the value is also dumping .
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
May 16, 2020, 09:47:00 AM
Can you name some of those coins you are starting to invest?i am looking for another coins to be added in my holdings since i withdraw my support in Ethereum already because of the delay about the 2.0 version that i believe will make my investment worth.

Now i plan to add other cheap coins that has promising future,can you please name some of them?
ethereum will not increase too high. except bitcoin pumps also occur at the same time. then market support could just create enough hype for all altcoins to experience a pump. try switching to LTC, something is interesting about this asset.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 16, 2020, 05:01:06 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 28
May 16, 2020, 04:35:19 AM
Bitcoin Halving is finally over and I'm waiting for the dump that always happened before big bullrun, might be different this time around but it thus happened during the past Bitcoin halving events
Pages:
Jump to: