Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will You Start Buying Again - page 6. (Read 2756 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 09, 2020, 11:36:38 AM
I bought in november 2018 cause I thought prices are cheap but they got cheaper, im down 50% or even 95% on quarkchain
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
May 06, 2020, 11:47:34 PM
I will wait for a correction and buy when Btc takes a dip.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
May 06, 2020, 11:43:39 PM
I bought Cardano last week for added in my folio but i stopped
 buying ETH so far because i have already
 vested much but yet the 2.0 version seems not to be coming
this soon so i would rather checking and
buying other currencies and also i am planning to buy Bitcoin
 again for same reason that halving is
coming this next week.but anyway let us buy a coins/tokens
 that we trust well and not because
 this is trending because if not?then for sure you will not gain
 good amount because i believe that
 only few currencies will pump this next halving season for the
 effect of pandemic will remain longer.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
May 06, 2020, 05:06:47 PM
I personally still buy crypto normally with the aim of daily warehousing because I utilize some of the abilities that I have. and to start a long-term investment I am still waiting for time and think again, because long-term investment will hold my funds, plus my work in the real world has stopped since this pandemic therefore crypto is the main income for now
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
May 06, 2020, 04:19:19 PM
maybe we should do now is to wait until the market is really back to stability. bearing in mind that this pandemic virus has almost paralyzed the economies of all countries in the world. because now is the time for us to wait, if true this vaccine will be released soon

like the vaccine will be difficult to find because if to wait until the pandemic ends it will be long so from then I better buy early because I know cryptocurrency viewers are very fast as now prices have started to grow because it will halving.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 06, 2020, 04:00:08 PM
The market is standing still and investors are on a wait and see now, people are waiting for this pandemic to end and they are following if there is a new vaccine or any vaccine will be released in the next few months, judging from all the news coming out at least 4 countries are on clinical test on a proven vaccine, so there is hope that this pandemic will be controlled.

Will you start buying after the release of the vaccine or are you go going to wait or are you now buying because you know the market will eventually get better.
that does not mean if the Pandemic ends, the price will be Bullish, it only applies to the stock market,
for crypto currencies there are no rules, we know Pandemic makes all changes, but crypto currency is the best time to invest
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 06, 2020, 01:14:21 PM
The market is standing still and investors are on a wait and see now, people are waiting for this pandemic to end and they are following if there is a new vaccine or any vaccine will be released in the next few months, judging from all the news coming out at least 4 countries are on clinical test on a proven vaccine, so there is hope that this pandemic will be controlled.

Will you start buying after the release of the vaccine or are you go going to wait or are you now buying because you know the market will eventually get better.
Everyone has a different strategy in my case I prefer to just watch of the price when making my decisions instead of trying to watch the fundamentals, because even if you were able to tell if a particular event was big enough to cause a move in the price you're not going to know exactly when that is going to happen and most likely by the time that you find out that event is already priced in whatever you want to buy, so without a doubt the development of a new vaccine will have positive effects in all markets but I do not really expect that to happen anytime soon and even if that were to happen during this year there is not going to be enough time to manufacture it and to distribute it before the end of the year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 06, 2020, 08:48:52 AM
Start buying coin right now is one of the good to do because many people maybe will invest again after the lockdown because if they have work again they have money again to invest to the crypto.

If you have plan to buy again to the crypto you can do it but if you are waiting to dump just to a head but I suggest it to buy because it is good opportunity to the bitcoin and altcoins to buy it now because crypto are doing greate again.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
May 06, 2020, 08:04:36 AM
maybe we should do now is to wait until the market is really back to stability. bearing in mind that this pandemic virus has almost paralyzed the economies of all countries in the world. because now is the time for us to wait, if true this vaccine will be released soon

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 06, 2020, 01:03:59 AM
for now, I decided to stop trading and hold my assets. My goal is clear, which is to wait for the moment halving and ethereum 2.0. if I want to add income or assets, maybe I'll try to use bounty and airdrop. Yeah, but many people decide to trade right now.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 06, 2020, 12:21:43 AM

Sure the vaccine will be available and the fluid will be under control, but it is important when it appears. If it appears slowly and the disease is not controlled in Q3 or Q4, I think the economic crisis will occur first. yep, when the bad thing comes, halving bitcoin doesn't make sense anymore. then the majority of investors will be aware of the situation and sell off them. Then the fiat money will be king and everyone will have to go through a bad year. So be prepared for the worst case scenario, I don't have any plans to buy any coins yet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
May 06, 2020, 12:03:46 AM
only after all this pandemic has passed, unfortunately now I am not at the moment of buying, I am waiting for things to return to normal to return to buy my alts
Activity: 10
Merit: 3
May 05, 2020, 05:32:24 PM
I was bought in february 2019 BTC like was planing now I want to buy dash fort his BTC in december like was planing, unfortunatly my crypto expiriance from erly 2013 do not give me enougt funds to buy masternode.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 05, 2020, 02:24:17 PM
I will invest in crypto again when I sell the coins that are in my wallet, hopefully the market will start to grow soon.  I'd also advise you now to invest in Bitcoin before halving
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
May 05, 2020, 12:53:53 PM
Perhaps this year you shouldn't buy any more coins if your portfolio is already full, because I don't think the market will grow or fall much this year.

Exactly, this is not the best time for the investment. We always have to follow the market strategy like buy in low and sell in it's high, most of them prefer to buy now as Halving is nearing they think the value may go high at anytime this is a serious risk I will say. The market looks extremely volatile now and anything might happen post Halving so it's better for few more days..
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
May 02, 2020, 03:41:47 PM
Perhaps this year you shouldn't buy any more coins if your portfolio is already full, because I don't think the market will grow or fall much this year.
i think bitcoin and ethereum are the only coins that will dominate this year , because of  big change on thier price. And for the other altcoins some will go up by little , and others will stay.
You can check the growth of ETH now compared to other coins so you will see there are a lot of coins that has a better growth than ETH this year.
I don't understand why people automatically believe that ETH is the best coin when it even struggling until now, some coins has slowly going back or recovering but ETH is still at $200 now, compared it to its ATH and you'll be disappointed.
Well maybe because many believe that eth is the best alt next to bitcoin, and because they are only focus on the eth's growth they dont notice the other coins that has good changes as well.

On the other side buying at this time is not bad however it would be better to accumulate before the recovery happened. There's no cure on the virus yet but the market is improving despite that so I think we dont need to wait for the vaccine in order to see the crypto in positive status.
Its not really that precise to rely about between Crypto market and the current Virus situation.Yes, it might have some impact but not really an enough
reason for us to hesitate if there would be dumps or not because this market is been like this and its not a surprising thing.Basing on altcoin ranks then
ETH is no doubt the next to best yet we can saw if we do base up on the demand.Buying or accumulating should really have done on previous month were the market
is still on accumulation phase and if we did able to enter that time then atm we are already making some money.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 02, 2020, 09:19:06 AM
i think bitcoin and ethereum are the only coins that will dominate this year , because of  big change on thier price. And for the other altcoins some will go up by little , and others will stay.
You can check the growth of ETH now compared to other coins so you will see there are a lot of coins that has a better growth than ETH this year.
I don't understand why people automatically believe that ETH is the best coin when it even struggling until now, some coins has slowly going back or recovering but ETH is still at $200 now, compared it to its ATH and you'll be disappointed.
Well maybe because many believe that eth is the best alt next to bitcoin, and because they are only focus on the eth's growth they dont notice the other coins that has good changes as well.

On the other side buying at this time is not bad however it would be better to accumulate before the recovery happened. There's no cure on the virus yet but the market is improving despite that so I think we dont need to wait for the vaccine in order to see the crypto in positive status.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
May 02, 2020, 08:42:33 AM
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
May 02, 2020, 07:16:48 AM
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
May 02, 2020, 07:08:19 AM

I actually haven't invested yet, that's the problem. Sad  Since financially, it's only just recently that I'm in a position to possibly invest once again. But COVID-19 concerns are what's putting me on the fence at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: