Pages:
Author

Topic: when you get a coin from ICO, do you guys like to hold coin or sell coins ? - page 3. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 2
after ico and when the coin is added to exchanges many customers attack for sell it and dump the price
At this time it'snot good time for sell
hold and sell in pump time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
I hold because short term gains are usually quite low and if you are really convinced by a project it is always worth sticking with it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Before joining a specific signature campaign, I study the draft campaign itself and choose one that I like about the future direction of activity, evaluate the usefulness of the released token and its possible growth in price. In this regard, I decide how to deal with the token received as a result of participating in this campaign. If I am confident in it, I will, of course, keep it for a very long time, or until its growth in the price that suits me. In many respects this also depends on how much I need a particular time in money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
If I get a coin from ico usually try to hold the coin in the hope along with the project goes according to the roadmap the coin price can rise more than the current sale price so it can be a long term investment.
Seen from the trend of some previous coins results from ico experiencing price increases not directly still have to hold in an uncertain period of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Sometimes i hold. But only those who have long term potential. Usually i sell some of the coins i get from ICO because i want to earn quick money and invest again in another ICO
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Usually if I participate in ICO , I try to select the project carefully , and if I entered it . The coins that I bought I keep for a long, good profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I only invest in those ICOs which I like the most and understand the whole concept behind that coin and I always hold them because the main concept behind investing in that ICO is to buy a coin early in cheap price so I never sell so early I hold them because I have a belief that coin will give me good profit in future...
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
hay ... I'm here to know your stories and experiences about when you get coins from various kinds of ICO usually all people do 2 things
there is a sale and there is a coin hold
which are you guys? explain the reason ..
I usually hold till it gets on some really big exchange to use it as a boost for dumping.
Of course, if the ICO doing badly or not have very bright future then I will sell and not waiting at all.
Activity: 192
it depands on the whole market and what the price after hitting exchange, good coins deserver long term holding, but when the market is not good or the starting price is too high, its better to sell high and buy back at a low price
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I immediately sell the coins, because waiting for the distribution of tokens has taken quite a long time. after that, waiting for token in the list of exchangers also take a long time. so I can not wait to hold it again, so I immediately sell it.
Activity: 434
I prefer to hold it and sell it later because usually at the time of receipt of coin from ICO, there must be a lot of peoples sell that coin, so the price will down. I will sell it when the price rise so i can get the big result. But it's also depend with the coin, it's a potential or not, if not potentially i will sell it immediately
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
I have a bad experience of selling coins quickly. Now I keep them for several months. When the general situation on the market is positive, I can think of selling a part of the coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
When I invest in any ICO I define the profit which I expect to gain from it, so when I reach the profit I usually sell the coins, but it also depends on a project. If a project is very prospective, then I prefer to hold at least half of bought tokens.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
hay ... I'm here to know your stories and experiences about when you get coins from various kinds of ICO usually all people do 2 things
there is a sale and there is a coin hold
which are you guys? explain the reason ..

Usually I hold during the first few days and see how the market reacts, but most of the time, I just sell them off. Because on the first phase of the release of the coins, you will see a sudden jump on the price by huge proportion and then just ride it on till the values goes down. If I see that the price is being pump I immediately sold it off. Don't want to wait till its useless.

But there are coins that I also hold long term. If I see that the roadmap is clear, even when everyone is dumping their coins. Sometimes it will just explode when there's a good news coming from the devs and you will be happy that you hold on it and you are paid handsomely at the end.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
The ICO Tokens I receive, I did not sell immediately.. That's what I just keep up until its price rises. I have a lot of tokens now and I'm still waiting for it to rise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Depends.
I hold it for a little while to see how it will be traded in an exchange.
If there is a lot of movement then it could be the go signal to hold and maybe add some more.
Not much movement means there is a lack of users who wants it or believes in it.
Although some of them shocks me at the end most of them will surely fall.

Even those who got a lot of popularity can be a dead end. So it will be best to stay tuned with them using the telegram.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
it depends on what kind of coins, there are also different bounties that are worth storing since they can increase many times, and some it is better to merge immediately
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The first thing first take the money I invested into the project out, then allow the remaining to run and take profit as the price grows, for me the time I sell all the tokens always depend on what my mind tells me, when I think the project is stalling and no real otential for growth in the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hold it for a few months!! then after the value increases from zero, and you think you can let go, then let go, but try to sell only the half of it then hold again the half for a few month, perhaps the price will increase a little, then sell it, it is also about strategy and planning!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: