Pages:
Author

Topic: when you get a coin from ICO, do you guys like to hold coin or sell coins ? - page 5. (Read 552 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
i prefer to hold it, wait until you sold it in your own satisfaction. use your money to buy other coin that you think will go high. you only in-cash it when you need money.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
I ussualy hold that token or coin, cause when the coin release all who dont trust that coin will sell theor coin immediatly to gain some profit, also bounty hunter who get the coin for free. To avoid that im holding and wait until the price go up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
oh so like that your story thanks for you guys who have filled the comment field here, i so know your various story
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Initially, I choose promising projects. I expect the project to be good and in the future it will bring me a good profit if I keep coins for a long time. Why sell the coin immediately after the ICO, I do not understand. Example, Utrust. I bought a coin on the ICO, when I watched the last time the price, it grew by 500%. I plan to keep this coin, at least until spring.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
If I save only first coin we see first how the development of all market coin, if the coin is priced a little meranjak sure I opted to sell as we are to set the economic growth for the family.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
hay ... I'm here to know your stories and experiences about when you get coins from various kinds of ICO usually all people do 2 things
there is a sale and there is a coin hold
which are you guys? explain the reason ..
Pages:
Jump to: