Pages:
Author

Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump! - page 22. (Read 3899 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Those that sell out of panic are also the ones that will regret when the value have increased. Most people sell because they have little faith in the coins they hold and think of just cutting their loss.
Activity: 210
To me, having a panic sale, is a measure of one's investment. The amount invested in a trade, is always in proportion to the amount of emotions released into that trade, which most of the times leads to panic sales. So, it is not actually the fault of those that embark on panic sales.
Activity: 154
If people will going to panic sell when it comes to the point bitcoin sudden decrease its price it is a somewhat kind of support on the dump because as you sell your bitcoin in a low price more people are going to also buy in a much more lower price in a trading platform that will surely gives them a chance to hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

Many people just fall into a trap wherein they just get easily panic when the price is decreasing. That is not good strategy because you are losing money just to save for possible big loss. If the price is decreasing just be calm and hold because you are just experiencing a paper loss not until you sell it. Bitcoin is too big to lose so don't be afraid but instead just buy more because the price is low then hold until you have reached the desired income.
Activity: 324
I think you can't do anything good if start panicking. As for me, the best possible way to trade successfully is to be patient and free of emotions. I think that it is better to not sell out of panic. Wait for good conditions
Activity: 226
Your patience should become bigger because if you throw away the price of the coin then it will only get a loss. I think you do not have to and do not have to be afraid then throw in the price of bitcoin or other coins, I think you should be able to control your emotional state
Activity: 224
Do not sell when you panic because it's true, you contribute to lower the price of bitcoin or the price of coins you sell. If you really panic better do not ever sell first.
Activity: 179
It's true, making decisions in a state of emotion or panic, will only add new problems.
Just like if you do altcoin selling in the state of selling in the market is going down. You can certainly suffer losses, not profits.
Activity: 200
I hope everyone gets the idea that every time you decide to dump your coins or in other words to panic sell you make it worse for the bitcoin and prevent it from stabilization. We should be more focused on holding and waiting for the value to go up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Absolutely true. There many an issue and FUD that will cause the price of the coins to drop but it can easily be recovered if the demands will continue but due to those weak hands who sold their holdings because they got scared that the market will continue to fall then they make it worst. And that is what happen for the past few months. How can the block market recover that fast as what we all wanted to be if the demands will continue to lessen. Please people in this forum, stay calm and relax. Let us work together to save cryptos.
Activity: 161
I hope everyone gets the idea that every time you decide to dump your coins or in other words to panic sell you make it worse for the bitcoin and prevent it from stabilization. We should be more focused on holding and waiting for the value to go up.
Activity: 448
I think that this is a true observation, since we essentially oversaturate the market with goods from which it is cheaper
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That's the right thing, because one factor drops the bitcoin price because investors are not ready to invest and sell it when they panic. So better you do not invest first because you are not ready yet.

I agree with you that if they are not yet ready to take risk their money better to think over so that they will not affect the other people who are in cryptocurrency. Because when they do panic selling it will continue to drop the value of bitcoin.

Thats the thing that no one can predict if the value will rise or decrease. Bitcoin is kinda hard to know, the only best thing here is if the price is at red be brave and patient to wait for the perpect moment that it will be more profitable than you have it.aq
Activity: 378
It's true that people used to panic after dump and they are contributing even bigger dump after selling. At my opinion only with experience possible to teach them about it.
I know that it is true that's why i dont really sell my coins when the prices of bitcoin and all coins is in dump and i am sure that when a lot of people will panic and sell there coins  it will definitely contribute to dump so people should not ever sell there coins when the market is red.
Activity: 336
The statement may be true in so many ways but you can't also blame people would do that too much. For those who have been involved with Btc for some years now have gained in depth knowledge about the cryptocurrency market and understand all the dynamics and would therefore hold it even when the coins is dropping. However, for the many who are beginners and have read on the Internet how volatile and risky it is to invest in  cryptocurrencies, will definitely dump it as the value falls.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

I do not know  the previous news about south korea and india  but panic selling that affect to price is difenately true, we are contributributing to the price dump but this is not our last chances to get more profit because evryday the price must be changed just keep it monitored the price  coz always ready is more chances to get big profit.
Activity: 406
of course we contribute to the development of a landfill because we are overloading the market and from this price is falling
Well that's true if we will sell our bitcoin when the market is not in good contidion we are really contributing to the dump, before when i was newbie i am selling my bitcoin immediately  when i know that the price of it will decrease, but now i learned to trust bitcoin.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Yes basically if there is bad news about bitcoin and altcoin then bitcoin and altcoin prices will decrease it happens because investors are worried about the future of the coin they hold and they sell it simultaneously
I think to avoid this situation all investors should learn enough about bitcoin before they go for investment, so that they will be aware of bitcoin fluctuation and when they will face dumping time they will be strong internally to have patience and hold not to panic, but most of time new users do panic selling because old are now experienced one they have guts to face fall of price without getting worry to sell at panic and make price more down.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
sometimes it's better to sell the asset because if it's dump too much, you will even lose more. in the other hand, after you sell your assets you can still buy back your assets and got more than when you sell it, i think it's more profitable than holding it. everyone has their opinion, but that's how i've been trading on crypto market.
Well, I think every one of us have different judgement and if you want to sell then anytime you can do it and nothing will stop you because that is your judgement too but obviously panic selling is a factor that contribute to the dump, panic selling always leads to loses because what we after of that is only to avoid totally lose of our asset.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
That's the right thing, because one factor drops the bitcoin price because investors are not ready to invest and sell it when they panic. So better you do not invest first because you are not ready yet.
Pages:
Jump to: