Pages:
Author

Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump! - page 24. (Read 3899 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
What you are saying here is actually possible and mainly the reason why the fall is too sudden, people tend to sell of their coins when a fud or panic is at sight, now when this happen, we are contributing to the rapid fall of any coin, but Im not saying that holding when everyone is panicking is wrong, selling might be a nice option.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
when the price drops we do not need to worry and panic so it will panic sell, but actually if we panic sell it will make the price more down because the fewer the demand then the price will continue to fall and if demand many or many who buy the price will rise
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
some those who panic sells need some money and we can't blame those who did dumping. some bounties have to blame the dump since those who need money goes to join bounties and of course they dump the reward altcoins. but bounties is a good way to advertise their product so we shouldn't fully blame bounties and it really depends on the holders choice if he/she joins the panic selling (dumping).

This is true, if you are an panicking person and in terms of crisis you  panic its like you dump your money, you panic and you ruah selling your cryptocurrencies. Eliminate that bad habit of yours and stay cool, stay calm relax, dont let your panic win. Just be patient and wait if it goes down relax because it will recover soon.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
some those who panic sells need some money and we can't blame those who did dumping. some bounties have to blame the dump since those who need money goes to join bounties and of course they dump the reward altcoins. but bounties is a good way to advertise their product so we shouldn't fully blame bounties and it really depends on the holders choice if he/she joins the panic selling (dumping).
Activity: 150
panic selling often occurs not only in the trading of altcoin and bitcoin, in stock trading also happens panic selling and also profit taking, it is common in a stock either stock exchange or altcoin / cryptocurrency exchanges. and many people feel a loss in the event of panic selling, usually panic selling without any issues or news that will only last a moment, fundamental factors such as performance altcoin or the existence of a large program that is being launched can make altcoin prices to climb up
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

It's true, making decisions in a state of emotion or panic, will only add new problems.
Just like if you do altcoin selling in the state of selling in the market is going down. You can certainly suffer losses, not profits.
Of course that is the thing people are unable to understand. One should never sell the coins when the market is red and rather should hold them. There are people who own huge stock of Bitcoin and choose to sleep when the market is red because they know the red market cannot affect them until they sell. The patience and sleep pays off eventually and the worth of their portfolio rise many times.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
Most people start panic if bitcoin price is start falling in big daily percentage, but not all people sell bitcoin in that time. Some people have a good monthly salary from regular job and they don't care if bitcoin price fall, so they just hold it for long term. But people who use bitcoin earning for paying daily needs , they panic sell when price start dropping and yes they participate in dump bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

This is totally true. No good thing will happen if you choose to panic rather than be calm and collected during problems. You are just making yourself much more irrelevant in this cryptoworld by losing a significant coin. But nevertheless, learn from your mistakes and from other people's mistakes too.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Most users can not wait to wait, they feel when the price drop then bitcoin never goes up again so they sell in panic condition, this is what makes the price hard to go up and keep drop, I hope that the user must be sure with the future bitcoin so it can hold for a long time.

Well those who do that are all just new in crypto world and don't know exactly what's happening and they afraid that their investment will turn to nothing. We can't blame them because their money is on stake here though at the first place they should know the risk of what their doing. We always in a win or lose situation here so better be used and embrace all the risk and fuds here.
Activity: 462
Very true. And guilty as charged. This was me way back early days I have invested in bitcoin. I am easily flustered by what i see, by FUDs,i rode with the waves and never against it. Only to find out that in the end, i am at the losing side. Now, i have known better and I am telling you guys that there is a gain when you hold. Let us not drag down each other's investments by panic selling. there is more to this currency than useless pumps and dumps.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
Most users can not wait to wait, they feel when the price drop then bitcoin never goes up again so they sell in panic condition, this is what makes the price hard to go up and keep drop, I hope that the user must be sure with the future bitcoin so it can hold for a long time.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
For any kind of investment you will have people who will have patience, have trust and will hold even if there is a major dip. Others will start panicking when their is a drop and will start selling. I believe I am part of the first group  Smiley.

In investing there will be a people who have nervous, especially when the price is not good because if you see that your investment is below the price you invest, ofcourse you will panic because we are talking about MONEY, so we cannot force them to hold because they dont want lose all their investment. But your one of the great investors because you have in mind the positive feedback of holding bitcoin in long time and you have the patience to wait, and thats a good example of good investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
It is certainly not good for maintaining the value of the coin on the market and not good for the crypto community. How can we restrict or prevent them in their consciousness? For many, they viewed crypto as their main occupation and income. Panic always increases as the market goes down. It is the reality of being crypto world that everyone faces.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
The worst thing is that there are still lots of people who invested in bitcoin when it got big down and nowadays they are just selling those coins which make btc going down again...
Well i definitely agree that when we sell our bitcoin when the market is not in good condition we are surely contributing to dump so my advice is we should just hold our bitcoin and wait for the pump before we sell it.
Activity: 448
Panic sellers are sometimes newbie in the world of crypto,  when they dump price will go down then those holders will have the chance to buy more of that coin.

That’s a good point because I my self-observed that there are a lot of newbie who are doing panic in selling which is not good before going to join bitcoin we need to understand first bitcoin that what we need to do because it’s a money and here we have to play carefully if you lose here once so then it’s very difficult to come back we need to check the price first and bitcoin is such a currency which increased its price very fast.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

Obviously you are really contributing for the price to dump, fud or fake news shouldn't affect you because will all know that the prices in the market are all based on supply and demand so you can always expect for the drastic changes and do not worry for the price drop.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
No doubt about the fact that panic sellers are the major factors that contributes to the price decline of Bitcoin and other altcoins. And has been witnessed over a long period of time in the crypto currency market. Although there action usually benefits the investors as they end up buying at the lower price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
The crypto market is quite realistic, with volatility index and other economic indicators aligning with everyday trades, the summation is a vicious circle. People will dump and early adopters who now understand the capabilities of this financial niche would seize the opportunities all over again.
I think that all of the above is a real trading technique on the crypto currency market of both one and other users. Some try to obtain for themselves quite favorable conditions for trade, while others accept these conditions or not. This applies to those who provoke panic and those who panic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
The crypto market is quite realistic, with volatility index and other economic indicators aligning with everyday trades, the summation is a vicious circle. People will dump and early adopters who now understand the capabilities of this financial niche would seize the opportunities all over again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
Most of the panic sellers are the ones who have not yet experienced the real flow of the crypto currency market. They tend to sell out all of their investments even if they are at loss and they think it is much better to sell them than to loss everything. Somehow they are contributing to the dump of the coins. Practically speaking those new investors must literally study first the flow of the market to avoid losses and also they should be ready for all the possible risk because the market is really volatile that can bring so much stress to our individual selves particularly to our hard earned money. So better study yet before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: