Pages:
Author

Topic: when you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump! - page 25. (Read 3899 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Panic sellers are sometimes newbie in the world of crypto,  when they dump price will go down then those holders will have the chance to buy more of that coin.

If people will go on selling at panic it will some ot the point when bitcoin will start decreasing in price, so we can say it support to the dumping price because if you sell at panic demand will decrease while supply will get higher than this, so best thing we should so is buying when price is low and sell when it will rise high once again, so don’t sell panic we are here to support pumping not dumping.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It's true , always better to hold your tokens even when price decreasing extreamly fast. Market will not die that easy because it's very profitable for many people nowadays.
Activity: 98
Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!

I agree with this, because when many people panic then they will all compete to sell their bitcoin at the cheapest price in order to sell quickly. If they continue to do so, the market will happen the cheapest price competition.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Well most of the newbies are victim of this, panic selling. They are taking actions as a reaction to their fear of losing, when in fact they are making the situation worse by adding to the reason why the price is dropping. The more people doing panic selling the more that the demand for Bitcoin is dropping the further the price will dip.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
of course we contribute to the development of a landfill because we are overloading the market and from this price is falling
Activity: 15
Bitcoin has faced huge drops in price after the Chinese Government planned to shut down bitcoin miners. Also EUs plans to remove anonymity from Bitcoin transactions has caused this downward trend. However low prices could mean more people buy in allowing bitcoin prices to rise again.
Activity: 59
Panic sellers are sometimes newbie in the world of crypto,  when they dump price will go down then those holders will have the chance to buy more of that coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Indeed the effects of panic may affect the price of a coin later so to reduce the occurrence of losses a person must be able to withhold emotions and remain optimistic that the price will experience an increase later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Fear of losing money.
One of the main rules of the markets is "Never invest more than you are willing to lose". We are here at crypto markets and this rule is more significant than any other markets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
FUD is usually seen in the market. People who panic sell coins are newbie, which is why newbie is always easy to lose money. When you become more mature in this market, you will be able to maintain a longer hold.
The main mistake of newbie traders is not that they sell cheaply the cryptocurrency, but that they buy it expensive. We must carefully analyze the chart, and only then buy.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Many of us here are saying, why is the cryptocurrencies market is getting a dump these days. Some are saying is because of the FuD, others are saying it is because of regulations laws in south Korea and India which is also child of FUD. But did you know that  when ever you sell out of panic, you are contributing to the dump and you are also attacking the blockchain technology!
Maybe but we cannot control people who have sold their bitcoins because we have different situation in life and we have different reasons why we choose to sell our bitcoins. Me myself regardless of the price of bitcoins once I really need money for my family I will make cash out with my bitcoins. I know it is good to hold for the future but sometimes we cannot avoid situation that we have so this bitcoins can really help.
Yes, we cannot control them and the only thing that we can do is let them do what they wanted to do and the best thing to do is to just mind our own business and develop strategies or possible back up plans for the different kind of situation like for example, what you are going to do when the market is pumping and also when dumping so you are ready for any instances.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Maybe but we cannot control people who have sold their bitcoins because we have different situation in life and we have different reasons why we choose to sell our bitcoins. Me myself regardless of the price of bitcoins once I really need money for my family I will make cash out with my bitcoins. I know it is good to hold for the future but sometimes we cannot avoid situation that we have so this bitcoins can really help.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
For any kind of investment you will have people who will have patience, have trust and will hold even if there is a major dip. Others will start panicking when their is a drop and will start selling. I believe I am part of the first group  Smiley.

Because of panic, they think that if they do not sell, they will lose everything. Emotion is difficult to control. I often advise friends to be calm when investing in Bitcoin. And only invest the money they are willing to lose, then their psychology will be more stable when Bitcoin devalue. And do not sell
Activity: 812
Merit: 11

Some people dont have strong psychology when they read false news about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Its really need strong psychology to hold and maintain not become panic when reading negative news. I am believe that holder will win and make big profits in the end
Activity: 33
Selling out of panic will cause the deep to go deeper.. But some of those selling at the deep are waiting for it to become deeper so that they can buy it back and rise with the price again so as to cover there loss..
For the whale's this is another great opportunity to get much Btc as possible so as to add more to their profit..
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
Unquestionably Yes, because the value of all the crypto or even the what product it base on the demand on the market. If the demand drops it will result in the drop the value, and here comes the panic sell.  Those people do the panic selling they are not satisfied, and they don't believe in the ability of crypto. It is better to lose more than to give up your investment in the crypto.

Absolutely Yes. Panic selling is one of the popular trading mistake done by the traders not having faith in crypto. They lose the game and potential investors start their game.
Activity: 224
A negative reaction to the falling price of bitcoin could lead to panic selling, leading to a constant dump of bitcoins.

In fact, those who are inexperienced in trading and who don't have enough experience will panic when markets start to fall.
Activity: 67
Thats probably true panic selling have a big contribute to dump the market because the supply of the coins will increase because of the people selling their coins in times of down trend. So its better to hold when the market is continuesly dump to prevent the market from crashing.
Activity: 174
FUD is usually seen in the market. People who panic sell coins are newbie, which is why newbie is always easy to lose money. When you become more mature in this market, you will be able to maintain a longer hold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Unquestionably Yes, because the value of all the crypto or even the what product it base on the demand on the market. If the demand drops it will result in the drop the value, and here comes the panic sell.  Those people do the panic selling they are not satisfied, and they don't believe in the ability of crypto. It is better to lose more than to give up your investment in the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: