Pages:
Author

Topic: When You trade Do You use VPN? - page 9. (Read 1342 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
October 14, 2020, 05:39:24 PM
No.

Because when you are login on different IP, sometimes you always need to do verify of your account by email. Also, some exchange can fronze your transaction deposit/withdrawal a few day when they see us login with new IP or asking some KYC when doing some large fund using VPN.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 14, 2020, 05:30:10 PM
Do you use VPN proxy?
Specially If You are Country Where the laws not Crypto trader Friendly?

Do You hold Ur machine or wallet in better juridical locations?

If you are in a region where accessing crypto-related websites e.g exchanges or trading platform, is heavily restricted, you have no choice but to use VPN or to use a proxy address.

But as much as possible, if you are free to access such websites in your region, don't make things complicated and don't use VPN for such as a reason that you want to hide your IP or something along those lines as it might give you tons of problems with the exchanges.

Anyways, to give you a much better response, what's the reason you ask for this?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
October 14, 2020, 05:23:11 PM
VPN won't help you much trust me, if the security agencies of your nation wanna find you; VPNs can't do much.

I sincerely think that running a dedicated tor node for the purpose will be better than spending money on VPNs.
Do you think Tor is safe for most transaction of cryptocurrency? Trying to avoid the Government can expose you to worse hack or scam except you know how to protect yourself using tor for crypto trade.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
October 14, 2020, 04:55:45 PM
If you are going to use VPN it may cause you a problem in the future the same as what happened to other traders before who use VPN and now suffer from verification or make their account freeze.

I think it would be better if you use VPS instead and buy a dedicated IP or residential IP. That way exchanges will detect you as a real user unlike on using a VPN that the IP it gives you always changes every time you connect to VPN so it might cause you trouble in the future.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
October 14, 2020, 04:23:00 PM
VPN won't help you much trust me, if the security agencies of your nation wanna find you; VPNs can't do much.

I sincerely think that running a dedicated tor node for the purpose will be better than spending money on VPNs.
The problem with the TOR network is you need to have more users using the network if not any government or agency monitoring the network can pin point you. In fact VPN is much safer in that aspect and if you are too scared about it you can use both TOR and VPN in tandem which will give you a much higher privacy.

While trading it depends upon the exchange i decide on using TOR or VPN.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 14, 2020, 04:20:20 PM
I don't have issues with jurisdiction prohibition and that's why I don't have to use it. IMHO, there are traders that do that especially those who are living in those countries that you have described.

That's their only way to access and be allowed to trade.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
October 14, 2020, 01:18:07 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 7
October 14, 2020, 11:06:02 AM
Do you use VPN proxy?
Specially If You are Country Where the laws not Crypto trader Friendly?

Do You hold Ur machine or wallet in better juridical locations?
Pages:
Jump to: