Pages:
Author

Topic: When you try explain crypto to a non tech person! - page 3. (Read 704 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
I love the looks i get when i try to explain crypto to a non tech person! How do you guys deal with situations like these?
from my experience the one with sharp mind not always a tech person Wink usually i draw pictures to those who can't get it all from words
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I love the looks i get when i try to explain crypto to a non tech person! How do you guys deal with situations like these?
I don't even try explaining. I just inform them about it and that's it! If they seemed interested and keep asking questions, then I give a little more time into giving them a better picture. There is no sense in trying to explain something to someone if you know they are not interested. It's just a waste of time. It's better to be practical now a days.

Yes correct, there is no point explaining crypto in non tech person because for sure he/she will never understand it, a simple doing in computer for sure they will find difficult, so what more when they are using crypto??
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
It is very important to see who it is and what occupation it is. If it is a businessman, he and he will explain the cryptocurrency and he will be very happy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
usually for those who do not have the provision of knowledge at all is indeed quite difficult. Moreover, many languages that might be hard enough as it is explained in the crypto. I will usually explain in basic first, understanding, kind, and functions I described with the language to be easy them indigestion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I do not explain anything to anyone. On the Internet a lot of information (simplified for perception) and if a person is really interested, then he is looking for this information himself. I do not waste my time.
Activity: 34
Person A trade money with person B without them know each other  Cheesy
Untrackble, fast and with low fee, 1$ fee for moving 1 million dollars in 1 sec without any bank knows about
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
In 2017: I do not understand what it is, but it is very profitable Cheesy.
In 2018: I fully understand the technology, but I do not understand the price Cheesy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
As for me it would be a desire. You can teach any person absolutely. If you deliberately decided to deal with crypto currency. Hence, knowing the basics is not so difficult. The main thing is with patience and a desire to approach in this matter.
Activity: 143
cryptocurrency is still a thing that is not known by many people. many of them think that cryptocurrency is a fraud and gives a big loss. as crypto lovers, we must be able to explain well to the people in order that they are not misperception in knowing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This certainly will be hard to explain. don't understand about the technology certainly also be things that are quite difficult to accept developments. explain to people like that let alone about crypto will waste time only. the savvy about technology alone is sometimes still existed that have yet to understand about what crypto is still difficult in this field.
Activity: 21
explain using real examples for easy understanding
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

is this really useful? I don't know if this post is useful or not, at the moment I don't get much knowledge about discussions. there are many posts that aren't useful at all.
well I'll comment on this post.
in my opinion if someone would be interested in crypto, then they would find it out through the internet. now technology is part of our lives. we have been facilitated for anything.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I will describe it globally about Cryptocurrency.
If it is explained in too much detail, my discussion will not be digested.

It's better little by little but smoothly than a lot but can't be understood.
Activity: 72
I tried to explain at initial level but they do no understand also they think I am trying to get their money. Sometimes they listen but later stage they make fun when market goes down. Overall they do not believe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I don't even try explaining. I just inform them about it and that's it! If they seemed interested and keep asking questions, then I give a little more time into giving them a better picture. There is no sense in trying to explain something to someone if you know they are not interested. It's just a waste of time. It's better to be practical now a days.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
When i try to explain the crypto to someone who doesn't know the technology, obviously i have many difficult moments. Many of them think that crypto is a scam, and it is impossible to overcome this idea.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It is definitely not that easy to understand the concepts of cryptotokens and cryptocurrencies in general but we must always keep doing it. One day it will become much more general information.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
For me it was never easy to deal with this type of situation, because I have always been a person with a tendency to speak with a very technical and high language, so it was always quite complicated for my interlocutors to try to understand the basic concepts related to cryptocurrencies and bitcoin.

Now I have learned that it is easier for people to understand bitcoin from the perspective of its advantages as an effective and practical substitute for the current economic model based on fiat money, because as we all do in the real economy, we do not need understand in detail how the banking system works to use our money or our credit or debit cards in an appropriate way.
I agree with you, we don't need to know about bitcoin with all the systems we need to know is how it will make a profit because I think most people use bitcoin not for transactions but for investment but I admit, know more in my opinion it's better just only some people don't have the ability to do that
Activity: 171
I must say it's somehow frustrating to explain crypto to a non tech person especially person's who have not shown interest. They see you as being weird. Unless it's someone who has shown interest and is ready to learn then it'll be easier.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Simple I do not do it anymore, I did that in the past but since I got so many negative responses I simply refuse to do it anymore, as you may guess a lot of people came knocking at my door in December wanting to learn everything they could about cryptocurrencies, I refused since I was tired of it but I gave them a warning, do not invest in something you do not understand, and as you may guess they did and lost almost everything.
Pages:
Jump to: