Pages:
Author

Topic: when your out of btc - page 10. (Read 8831 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
December 17, 2015, 06:33:39 AM
I only gamble 10% of my total income at BTC I certainly do not want my income is lost just because of gambling
I usually spend all my money when getting a bonus or free bet if lose I do not regret if win I will withdraw  Grin
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
December 17, 2015, 06:21:21 AM
I do what any sick gambler would do. I would keep uping my bet as my bank roll vanished till I was broke then go to sleep and hit up the btc the next morning.
 Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~
December 17, 2015, 06:18:08 AM
Yeah make sure you divide your coins in 3 wallets. 1 for savings/trading, 1 for buying and 1 for gambling.

Make sure to never touch any wallet for the goal you created it for.
Previously I also thought the same but after receiving funds in my wallet whenever I think of dividing them into different parts to different wallets I remember the fees ..so I don't divide them and loose all in gambling..
Activity: 434
December 17, 2015, 05:59:00 AM
Yeah make sure you divide your coins in 3 wallets. 1 for savings/trading, 1 for buying and 1 for gambling.

Yeah this is some good advice, I've been doing it like this for about 2 years now, and I never touch my savings wallet. Partially because, I have it set up in a way that makes it difficult for me to just take some BTC out.
I think that if I didn't do it like this, I would be spending more on gambling than I do now.

I thank him too for this now I got some idea what will I do with my money. I always lose at gambling and used my savings money too. Better do this fast before losing everything.

Yup this the solution for some people that they are addicted to gambling or people that just lose there money thru gambling.
Just don't place money in your gambling wallet if you don't have money just earn or work for it.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 17, 2015, 01:59:57 AM

Yeah this is some good advice, I've been doing it like this for about 2 years now, and I never touch my savings wallet. Partially because, I have it set up in a way that makes it difficult for me to just take some BTC out.
I think that if I didn't do it like this, I would be spending more on gambling than I do now.

I thank him too for this now I got some idea what will I do with my money. I always lose at gambling and used my savings money too. Better do this fast before losing everything.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
December 17, 2015, 01:54:55 AM
First, we need to understand that not all gamblers are addicted. Nowadays you are probably more 'addicted' to your smartphone than to your gambling habits.
And if you are addicted you judgement is clouded, most pro gamblers know that. If you gamble and disregard this fact that mean you are just an addict and not a pro.

You are right,man. im totally addicted to my own smartphone than my gambling habits. Why? because i can gamble anyway,anytime without feel to stop. Just go to any site that provides gambling,surely i start gambling. and im admit,im not a pro,just addicted.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
December 16, 2015, 06:28:24 AM

Activity: 406
December 16, 2015, 06:13:00 AM
What I can say here never use your emergency and living money for gambling. Make sure you got some spare for each month if you want to gamble but never use your living money just to get you rich but this will end bad for you. Most of them keep using their own money just make sure to recover their loss before but in the end they keep on having more loss without recover any. So becareful when you decide to start gambling

Altough I agree with you, the OP is looking toward a future perspective and..
...the only way to do this is to have a steady stream of bitcoin income. Weekly 1 BTC for example. You can decide to use .5 for spending and .2 for saving. .3 for gambling.

If you are low on bitcoin or even out of bitcoin then make sure you cut down spending and add it to your gambling balance.
It's as easy as that Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 16, 2015, 05:19:19 AM
It happened so many times to me when i am out of money cause of gambling addiction mostly i like to place my bet on sports book but sometime unexpected result happened so that i am out of money there.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
December 16, 2015, 04:53:24 AM
What I can say here never use your emergency and living money for gambling. Make sure you got some spare for each month if you want to gamble but never use your living money just to get you rich but this will end bad for you. Most of them keep using their own money just make sure to recover their loss before but in the end they keep on having more loss without recover any. So becareful when you decide to start gambling
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2015, 04:39:50 AM
I never gambled much before bitcoin but when I found a few of the dice sites I had a little game which turned into a small addiction within in no time.
I put it down to having what I would class as a big win of 23btc from 0.8btc and then I thought it would happen all the time and that I was going to be a pro gambler lol
I used to wait for my service to pay me and the go back again trying to recoup my losses.
Now when I'm out I leave it for a week or two until I feel like playing again.
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
in BTC we trust
December 16, 2015, 03:48:15 AM
There are so many players which are doing it for fun and entertainment and not because they re addicted.
This thread give bad name to the industry and its not the place.

legendary
Activity: 1288
December 16, 2015, 03:09:05 AM
First, we need to understand that not all gamblers are addicted. Nowadays you are probably more 'addicted' to your smartphone than to your gambling habits.
And if you are addicted you judgement is clouded, most pro gamblers know that. If you gamble and disregard this fact that mean you are just an addict and not a pro.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 16, 2015, 02:33:10 AM
I won't spent any bitcoin for gambling, so i won't run out of bitcoin. I just gambling when there's event/promotion, so i won't lose any.
But, when i was active gambling, i would search more bitcoin & use it for gambling again Sad
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
December 16, 2015, 02:46:24 AM
I won't spent any bitcoin for gambling, so i won't run out of bitcoin. I just gambling when there's event/promotion, so i won't lose any.
But, when i was active gambling, i would search more bitcoin & use it for gambling again Sad
I wish can be like you. Only gamble when there have promotion.
But as long i have btc in my wallet i will find gambling site..and until i run out of btc.. Grin
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
December 16, 2015, 01:32:33 AM
If/When i'm out, I wait for my mining payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1162
December 16, 2015, 01:31:22 AM
I'm sure everyone has their own opinion. anyone agree with you and some who do not agree with you. using bitcoin is an option. remember !!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 16, 2015, 01:15:53 AM

I really love to gamble using BTC.

but, if BTC runs out because I already lost the gamble I would look for another alternative that is looking for BTC free and after getting the BTC enough to gamble I would do it again
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 16, 2015, 01:06:13 AM
Just play for fun and don't overspend on gambling.

Yeah? But sometimes fun will be changed by stress when you are on the losing side. But still stopping yourself when you see your money going down is the best way. Try to earn it back on a different way.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
December 15, 2015, 07:08:34 AM
 Just play for fun and don't overspend on gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: