Pages:
Author

Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it? - page 12. (Read 4524 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
If it's potential coins in the market, I'll continue to buy them when it drops to a certain level. Usually this is a great opportunity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Many tokens which I have for quite a long time, have fallen in price by half. But even when they were just beginning to fall I didn't sell anything. I'm sure that soon the price will be in place and I will get my profit. Therefore, I see a sense in selling only when you really need money. In any other case, we have to hold.
Activity: 378
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

It is really difficult to decide whether to sell it or not. Because you are not sure that it will completely disappear, or will rise again. At such times, if I trust my coin, I will turn off the computer and turn it back on again to stabilize my mood.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Of course not, because if I sell my coins when prices are down, then I will lose the value of my money. And the thing I will do is hold the coin until the price rises, and the coin is worth selling.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
That is what is refer as panic sell, for God sake why will you invest in a coin and because btc and eth drop then you go ahead to sell, it sound like a dump decision.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
That is not the best time to sell it . It's pretty hard to overlook but history has proven that holding for such a long term brings more profit .. if at all you want to sell, don't sell at its all time low .
I agree, the worst thing you can do is panic sell when the coin is dropping. Hodling it proved to be the only way not to lose the investment.
Activity: 434
It's a rookie mistake to sell when the coin goes down hard. As far as I am in profit I am not selling anything. I invest to earn and not to lose. The best strategy is to wait and hodl.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
In situations when I did not sell on the right moment (during first 25-35 percents of decline from my entry) in most cases I made hodl till a best time. But this hodl strategy might be wrong in the current conditions
Activity: 448
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?

I think the answer of your question can chances according to developer team and the news of the token. Because of the bearish term, many of the token prices are very low in these days, but if you see a real potential in a token, I think it is better to hold.
Activity: 102
I never sell when I'm at loss. I hodl. If it's a good token, it will get back up but you must be prepared to hodl for long. But I don't sell low.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
No i wont because i would be lossing more money so i rather wait and sell at a price where i can make profit no matter how disturbing the price is i will always keep my coin than lose it cheap
Activity: 608
Basically I do not sell in such situations because I understand that basically this is the manipulation that will soon end  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
It all depends on why you are engaged in this business. If you just earn and bring yourself food, gasoline, entertainment. Then it's better to print, and if you have time to keep from year to year and wait until the cena rises. It is better to keep, but for this it is better to decide for you. I keep all my coins.
Activity: 252
It happens that it is better to immediately sell the coins, but if they fell hard and from this you will get little profit, it is better to hold them
Activity: 854
It depends on the situation. If it looks like a bear market then I sell it just so I can accumulate on a better price. If it's on a bull market then I just keep on stacking no matter what the current price is.
Activity: 68
Same at what happen to me when i bought a coin suddenly goes down so always set your cut loss to prevent this
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Ofcourse no,. I enter this crypto world to invest, accumulate more altcoins. Why would i invest? To gain profit right? So why would i sell when i know i wont have profit on that. Ill definitely hold it, and wait for it to have higher value again.
Activity: 89
If the market falls, you can sell your coins and buy them when their price falls, it's very profitable
Activity: 196
I think, in that case it is better to sell.  of course you can wait, maybe later the price will increase and much more.  but I would not risk and sell
Activity: 14
I personally never sell my tokens when market starts going down. But people do it as they panic about the market fall. You have to keep in mind that this market fluctuates a lot. 
I like to sell my coins when the price goes down, the whole thing is fast for me too!
Pages:
Jump to: