Pages:
Author

Topic: When your token goes down hard, are you going to sell it? - page 11. (Read 4524 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
In my opinion, there are two ways when the market declines. The first is to do nothing and wait patiently. The second is to invest all the coins in Bitcoin. In my opinion, it is a way to reduce losses.
Activity: 98
I will definitely hold it first, it will require extra patience. so you don't get emotional, the tokens price is unstable. wait for the price to rise again and I will sell it. I usually do that.
Activity: 49
obviously I will hold it on the off chance that I offer I will get a misfortune thus I am somewhat mistaken for the time being on account of when bitcoin diminishes numerous individuals want to hold and put resources into the long haul while sitting tight at bitcoin costs to go up and starting at now bitcoin costs have not gone up thus when the token cost is in those days I will offer it
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Panic sell is probably the worst thing you can do to your crypto finances. Remember: all tokens that fall will rise one day. You just don’t have to sell it at their lowest, you have to wait! The market is not predictable but that doesn’t mean that when some coins fall they will never rise back.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
When price is dumping down hard ,I hold my bounty token and when price is fllow up then I sold my bounty token ...
Yes, it's a good strategy. Until the market goes up again, we should hodl, maybe buy something cheap and promising. But we shouldn't panic buy or sell, it's a sure way to lose your money.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
I think it's better to wait for a good market recovery, and selling in a falling market you are at a loss.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
If its down 40 to 50% then that's kinda stupid idea to panic sell , but still can't blame those people selling to cut more loses and can't deal anymore stress from capital loses. Though for me it's not wise to sell when the market is in bear, if you're holding the right token or coin nothing to worry , takes time to recover but will soon recover also your loses.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
I think that when you should set a stop loss target, once your token price drops to that target, you should sell them in time. Of course, if you have enough patience, you can always hold your token until the next a bull market.
Activity: 336
You don't need to sell your coins if the price goes down, because that's how you lose your money. The market of cryptocurrency is very unpredictable and the price can change every day, so we need to have patience. I won't sell them,  so my choice is to close my wallet and forget it, because it has collapsed, so it is meaningless to sell it.
Activity: 140
I can not see the token of the meaning of the big one. Because after a while the token will increase many times. And if it has fallen by several percent, then it does not matter that you have to endure it and soon it will go up.
Activity: 154
Well I believe so much in holding coin and that has being my philosophy for a very long time but I always set my stop lose this is a limit to which a coin am holding can't not plummet beyond before selling there are a range of prize that a coin will go low to then I would  sell off
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
Of course not, because if I sell it then I will suffer a loss so I will definitely hold and wait until the price rises again.
Activity: 140
No I do not. Even if I am damn broke, I would rather borrow money. They price of cryptocurrency always goes up and down. I will wait until it goes up again.
Activity: 168
when I was told by my friend who is actually a beginner in crypto investment but already has enough knowledge in terms of crypto investment, a good thing to do when the coin price has decreased is to hold the coin in a longer period, because there is a possibility after experiencing a decline in prices, the price of coins owned has increased dramatically, but for now it is difficult to determine what will happen in the future on the coin owned, because maybe the impact of the bear market that is happening, now the price of coins on the market experience instability and uncertainty, whether or not this situation will take place.
Activity: 131
No, I choose to continue to hold. After all, I have lost so much, I think when I am in the bull market. These will come back. After all, it is a bear market.
Activity: 28
Losses is always part of trading. There are really times that our investments goes down and being a long term investor i’m already used to it and every losses i encounter i do charge it to experience and i do not let myself be affected that much because i do know that our investments will recover we have to wait patiently.
Activity: 297
The right thing to do is not sell tokens that are experiencing a decline but instead buy tokens that are experiencing price reductions.
Activity: 196
First, you have some info about the projects you invest. After that, you should see their strength, weakness, opportunity, threats. From that you'll have a vision about the projects. Then you see the market and decide what you do. You should trust in yourself.
Activity: 93
if the price goes down far I usually sell 50% of my tokens or coins, but if I don't experience a correction or price increase in some time then I will continue to sell the rest of my tokens to invest in other tokens or coins
Activity: 81
I’m new to the crypto world, I have some bad experience yet but I’m being educated little-by-little, based on my experience here in crypto world. I notice that some users when they see that bitcoin and ethereum coin had a very bad drop, so does the token, they are selling almost 70% of their holdings of that token. And I have experienced that when the market goes down, so does the token doing some panic sell.  May I ask, is it advisable to sell the tokens you hold, when the price of your token goes really down?
No, better to wait for the market to recover and for the price to rise. It is normal for the value of tokens to go up and down. That's what you call fluctuation. Better not to panic and don't let your emotions control you in that kind of situation. Just hold it when the price is not good and wait patiently for the price to go up and that would be the best time to sell your token to have better and bigger profit.
Pages:
Jump to: