Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 13. (Read 36514 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
February 16, 2019, 01:29:56 PM
I am of the opinion that centralized cryptocurrency payment method won't spread quickly until we have fully decentralized  cryptocurrency economy and marketplace.
No governments on earth would allow cryptocurrency to displace its national currency. They will fight this things. The best thing to do now is to build a new world on decentralized platforms
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 01:20:10 PM
Investors do not see the benefits in the projects that now exist. And if the investor does not see the benefits in the project, he will not invest. Since the investor is not interested in further ideas and the fate of the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 16, 2019, 01:11:00 PM
Yes, you are right that many projects are good and have interesting concepts, but many fail. But in reality, now developers have difficulty in raising funds. With very low market conditions, investors have difficulty earning profits. So that many investors get out of the market.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 01:07:15 PM
They are waiting for a better market conditions and for the next big ICO projects. I have heard that Binance launchpad is going to launch another ICO and I have no doubts that this is going to be sold old within several hours as well.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 01:01:40 PM
Investors are trying to save themselves of unnecessary loss because ICO is no longer what is use to be,many investors are still counting their loss as a result of fake ICO.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
February 16, 2019, 12:40:56 PM
The investors are fewer these days because of the bear market,  the Ico market is saturated, there few unique  and viable projects.

The ICO market is full of uninteresting projects and the investors are aware of this fact.
Also ICO don't yield a lot profits like before due the bear market
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
February 16, 2019, 02:16:48 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
investors have not started to believe in investing in ico now , because there are so many ico scams and when first list in market , price goes down , after up market conditions, I'm sure the investors ICO will be much more
maybe you're right, but there are still a number of successful ICO projects to date. I think, investors have started to vote, and filter the ICO before investing again. well, because of the many scammers, I think investors are just waiting for the right place, or the right ICO to reinvest.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 16, 2019, 01:54:43 AM
I see that there are many ICOs that fail because of lack of funds even though the concept is good and potential, isn't it if the project is funded and realized the project will be successful and profitable for investors?
investors have not started to believe in investing in ico now , because there are so many ico scams and when first list in market , price goes down , after up market conditions, I'm sure the investors ICO will be much more
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 16, 2019, 01:11:37 AM
Investors are still there but for now investors may be reduced due to unstable market conditions, they are worried that they cannot get the most out of what they invest, when the market has risen I'm sure many investors will come back again
Well, we cannot deny that reality, there is a big decrease of investors and we can see that in the overall market performance.

However, I believe they will come again when the market is good so it's not a big deal because this thing happen in the past also
and that makes it part of the trend and the trend says that the price does not stay in one position all the time, it will change as well so
I'm hoping the change will be an uptrend this time.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
February 16, 2019, 12:51:04 AM
All these projects in ICOs have been and are still pre operational! There are few things that are working and that yield what you set out to do! Luckily, this party is over and many regulators have given way to the pessimism we are witnessing in crypto. It's important to remember that many of these investors just wanted to hide their funds in anything. Faced with so much difficulty in absorbing these projects, we will hardly see something like this again.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 16, 2019, 12:28:11 AM
Investors are still there but for now investors may be reduced due to unstable market conditions, they are worried that they cannot get the most out of what they invest, when the market has risen I'm sure many investors will come back again
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
February 16, 2019, 12:12:51 AM
Because of the constant bearish market, the investors have afraid to come forward towards the project to make investments. And that's why the good project has also facing failure due to lack of funds.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 15, 2019, 10:04:05 PM
Investors are still there but market conditions are weak so it is very hard to raise money for most ICOs except the hottest and highly hyped ones. After all,  Bittorrent ICO was sold out in only 15 minutes. A strong bull market like 2017 will bring many more investors in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 10:01:24 PM
I don't think the investors gonna invest more again just like in back years ago since they have lost trust to an ICO like nowadays, it just worth pennies when it hit exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 09:37:12 PM
Until now investors are still there but currently there are not so many investors involved in a project, maybe because the ico currently running is not so attractive so they are reluctant to invest, actually there are still good projects and here the role of the team is vital in promoting it so that it can be widely known so as to suck up investors to join in the ongoing project
Activity: 700
February 15, 2019, 09:15:03 PM

I don't think the project failed because of its lack and good potential. but a project can fail because the world of competition is getting tougher and many people are using it for crime. so I think the project can work well, if the project manager is honest.

Projetc manager is one of the aspect to make success the ICO, but it should have a team work, so I mean development team also being honest or real because some ICO just putting a name in a team that can't Identified that seems a dummy account.

Indeed, Project manager or developers team is main factor to reach success in crypto space. Investor must be looking on the background developers team and on a good project. With good developers team and good project, investor will come and stay for long term
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
February 15, 2019, 07:59:54 PM
It seems investors are not interested to invest in ICO projects anymore, because who wants to throw their money into a pond? they stopped investing in ICOs to avoid the money-losing! Most of the ICO projects are being deaded or scam! So, No One wants to lose their money in this bear market, that's why Wise investors are buying only good established coins at a cheap rate, and this is far better than buying an unknown new token.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
February 15, 2019, 07:55:09 PM
This is only a matter of the lack of coverage of the ICO. Imagine if a large hype is in the ICO, maybe the ICO will be sold out in a short time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
February 15, 2019, 07:36:27 PM
All investors want to profit from their investments, but now it is very difficult to do so. Therefore, many have long left the market and do something else. When the crypt begins to grow, they will return.
Activity: 596
February 15, 2019, 07:24:17 PM
In fact, investors are indirectly interested in the success of the project. The main thing for them is the opportunity to get a good return on investment. But not many of them are really interested in the fate of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: