Pages:
Author

Topic: where are the investors? - page 17. (Read 36514 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 16, 2019, 05:25:54 PM
In 2017, many investors invested their money in all projects. After that, they suffered heavy losses. Now many investors are afraid to invest in projects at the ICO stage. I think that in the future, ICO will again become popular. This will happen when the market starts to grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 04:53:02 PM
I think that investors are now afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. Therefore, there is now a lot of competition for investment and purchase. If the community and developers can prove that cryptocurrency can be useful, then investors will invest more actively.
Well, the cryptocurrency has already proved its usefulness , I think at such moments when the cryptocurrency seems lost it is necessary at these moments and buy it
Activity: 490
January 16, 2019, 12:57:41 PM
Are you sure that successful projects will bring profits to investors?

It depends on the development of the project. If the project develops long-term and implements all the plans they have given, the price of the token will increase and investors will receive profits.

Currently, I see very few projects that bring profits to investors immediately. We have to wait a long time for the price of the token to increase.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 16, 2019, 12:48:45 PM
The investors will come again as soon as crypto will be again stable.
Investors are also leaving the stock market because it is crashing.

Exactly, investors are just waiting around the corner. They are again reluctant to enter because of the worsening market conditions. But I'm sure that once they feel that the market is suddenly making a U-turn for the better, we will all be surprise of the cash flowing again in the ecosystem.

I wouldn't say they abandoned crypto permanently, they've just gotten smarter though and just wouldn't throw their cash around with the risk of losing it again in 2018. We just need to be patience and be positive this 2019 and hope that we can somewhat recover even half of what we have lost.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 12:44:34 PM
The investors will come again as soon as crypto will be again stable.
Investors are also leaving the stock market because it is crashing.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 16, 2019, 12:42:04 PM
Investors are hiding, wandering through abandoned and destroyed crypto-ico-cities.   Cheesy
But seriously, it is obvious that no one wants to invest in a market in which all your assets are likely to fall in value.
Activity: 212
January 16, 2019, 12:38:01 PM
It seems to me that investors have disappeared, because now, firstly, there are a lot of fraudulent projects around, and, secondly, even participating in the top ICO, it’s not a fact that you will return your investments in full.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
January 16, 2019, 12:24:17 PM
I think that investors are now afraid to invest in cryptocurrency. Therefore, there is now a lot of competition for investment and purchase. If the community and developers can prove that cryptocurrency can be useful, then investors will invest more actively.
Activity: 378
January 16, 2019, 12:16:39 PM
They are waiting for the better market conditions and are holding their coins at the moment, because there are absolutely no great projects to invest in. As soon as the market recovers, we will see another wave of new investors.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
January 16, 2019, 12:15:47 PM
The investors are waiting for the real bottom, they will not buy Bitcoin before we hit the lowest price level.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 16, 2019, 12:13:30 PM
According to my vision investors are waiting for better market. Yeah, they don't want to take high risks and invest in ICOs on current stage. It is usual situation. Once market is rebounce, then new money flow will allow ICO to raise funds. It is a matter of time! Investors will get back soon!
Some of them are investors while at the same time they are speculators. They will try to take a little benefit from the current condition of cryptocurrency. There was no ETA when that will happen but as far as i know that they will be back when there will be a signal to the rebound.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 11:53:19 AM
And what do you think? Of course, now investors have left because there are no normal projects on the market, look at how many scam projects. Now every investor has become very cautious about projects. I'm not talking about the fact that many people are generally trying to get out of cryptocurrency
but I am sure it is only temporary because if Crypto is more promising, investors will come back, this is our work still in the crypto world to develop crypto again because if it is not us then who else will continue it.

even though we are only a small part of this world but we have a big influence because all the big things start small so we never give up at least we have to be here in my opinion that's enough.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 11:27:54 AM
And what do you think? Of course, now investors have left because there are no normal projects on the market, look at how many scam projects. Now every investor has become very cautious about projects. I'm not talking about the fact that many people are generally trying to get out of cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 16, 2019, 11:23:38 AM
If I ICO is good and has proper marketing, I see no reason why it should not at least attain its softcap.
So many projects that I have seen failed, have refused to do the right thing when it was needed.
No matter the intent of the project team, if they lack knowledge on blockchain, it can lead to their failure.
So not all scam ICOs fail, even those that have always been inactive also fail.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
January 16, 2019, 11:18:45 AM
According to my vision investors are waiting for better market. Yeah, they don't want to take high risks and invest in ICOs on current stage. It is usual situation. Once market is rebounce, then new money flow will allow ICO to raise funds. It is a matter of time! Investors will get back soon!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 16, 2019, 08:31:45 AM
maybe they are hiding and are seeing developments in the market.
I'm sure they did not leave the crypto currency. they just pause to wait for prices to improve.
Activity: 518
January 16, 2019, 08:11:08 AM
Nobody wants to put money into ICOs right now due to current market situation. Investors like us know there are very good projects, but they unable to launch as they cannot risk such money into huge losses, which has happened throughout 2018.   
Activity: 295
January 16, 2019, 08:05:25 AM
Sometimes a project can be really good, but it doesn't have enough marketing to catch the eyes of new investors, that's why bounty hunters are so important, because it's your responsibility to try to gather enough investors for the ICO to succeed, so we can all benefit.

I agree with you, that is one reason why many investors leave, on the other hand many team members from an ICO project have minimal experience, making investors reluctant to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 07:30:02 AM
Market collapse makes investors more alert on their investments, they prefer to wait for more stable market changes. So investors are not actually hidden but it decreases if it is true.
Activity: 504
January 16, 2019, 05:23:45 AM
There are many projects in ICO that collected fairly large amounts for the sale of tokens, and then either disappeared or simply did not develop. Remember the infamous Razormind, whose creators appropriated $ 10 million. Now investors are cautious in investing. This situation can be saved only by legislative regulation.
Pages:
Jump to: