Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 14. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 12:56:43 PM
I learned about trading methods on crypto forums. I have joined a facebook group where they support new people in the market on the method of trading. I find it quite effective when I have a lot of knowledge
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
August 22, 2018, 12:56:16 PM
I think there are many places where you can learn to trade. You can ask questions here in the forum. There are a lot of information here which can help you. Another option watch video training and get acquainted with people who make money in the market. Be careful with your works and be patient enough.

My opinion is there is no way to learn trading in online or some other sites if you want to learn trading you can do it practically by investing some amount in trading and get profit or loss this is the way of training trading method.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
You can learn about trading from many sources. You can learn from monitoring market prices then learning to analyze strategies. You can also learn from sharing knowledge with senior and professional traders. You can also learn from your experience in the past where you have experienced failure. All you can make a place to study. Then after you have the knowledge of trading so you can apply smart play strategies and good risk management. After everything is neatly arranged then you can start trading with a strategy to issue small capital and as your experience increases then you can increase your capital.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 22, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
If you want to learn technical analysis, then today there is a lot of information for free. Open up Youtube and look at the old channels for technical analysis. Everything's there. However, I would consider TA more for a long time.

Agree with you, but you should also remember that in classic theory and of fiat markets people prefer to use TA on a short term investments (not more than 6 months)
You're right. But as for me, technical analysis for a short time almost does not work ... The market is squeezed like a lemon.
Activity: 574
August 22, 2018, 09:40:37 AM
First of all you can find trading lessons on YouTube, as well as in the telegram a lot of channels of successful traders who share their experience.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:13:58 AM
I can gain it from experiences.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:12:05 AM
You can learn about trading from many sources. You can learn from market movements and then study the market conditions. You can learn from professional and experienced traders. You can also learn from your own experiences or failures that you experience. After you learn about trading, you can automatically develop your mind to find smart strategies for playing crypto money.
Activity: 504
August 22, 2018, 09:03:19 AM
Trading is a very fragile world, in which it is very difficult to get into if you have never worked in trading, everything is very difficult, because trading is clearly not taught, it is self-education that is available to very few people.
Activity: 406
August 22, 2018, 09:00:14 AM
If you want to learn technical analysis, then today there is a lot of information for free. Open up Youtube and look at the old channels for technical analysis. Everything's there. However, I would consider TA more for a long time.

Agree with you, but you should also remember that in classic theory and of fiat markets people prefer to use TA on a short term investments (not more than 6 months)
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 22, 2018, 08:59:01 AM
Activity: 149
August 22, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
There are many places where you can learn to trade. There are lot of tutorial sites on the internet were you can learn how to trade on the trading sites. You can also ask questions here in the forum if you like some technique on trading Bitcoin and Altcoins.
Activity: 192
August 22, 2018, 08:16:11 AM
in youtube you can watch lot's of videos about trading. i suggest you must learn first rsi, stoch rsi, boll bands and moving averages.
Activity: 322
August 22, 2018, 08:08:16 AM
I think there are many places where you can learn to trade. You can ask questions here in the forum. There are a lot of information here which can help you. Another option watch video training and get acquainted with people who make money in the market. Be careful with your works and be patient enough.

Yes we can learn some ways and techniques about trading process here in crypto thread. Just try to read some post from the crypto experts and dont be hesitate to ask question about trading techniques. And for sure of getting some reliable information make some research also through social media with article of trading techniques and procedures.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:20:52 PM
There are a lot of online courses, but I do not think that they will be able to teach you this now, I'm sure that it will not be right to speak, but still most of the courses now make information only for sale.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
August 22, 2018, 08:07:02 AM
Hello there i think you can visit this site for trading guide : http://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/how-to-trade-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/
I'm also beginner and I think this article helps to understand the basics of trading. Good luck!
thank you, it's hard to share knowledge, I tried to open the site and I will also learn from it, hopefully we are all successful, always passionate. people who try and do not easily despair will succeed later.
Activity: 140
August 22, 2018, 07:57:53 AM
Activity: 14
August 22, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
I am only using youtube most of the time and google when i am studying how to trade with technical analysis which is why i earned a of money because i do have develop a trading system where you can have much easy money,because the market is too manipulated which is why we should be more vigillant in the market because we cant have profits when these big players move.
Activity: 352
August 21, 2018, 06:32:01 PM
There is no much to it because there are lots of stuffs online that can put you through with cryptocyrrency trading. You can have more knowledge by reading and watching such online. In the rudimentary way, you buy when prices are low and sell when price goes up to make acceptable profit
Activity: 170
August 21, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
Learning from other trader’s mistakes is very difficult, because nobody can get into the mindset of another trader. In fact, losing trades teach you a whole lot more than any profitable trade ever will.
Interesting idea. I kind of share it. I think we should do both: be active traders and also hear about and learn from others. Who knows, maybe their experience will teach us some skills too.
Activity: 29
August 19, 2018, 01:37:38 AM
you can not gain experience without trading, you should try to trade, you can also look at the frequent mistakes of other traders, there is a lot of useful information on the forum
Pages:
Jump to: