Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 79. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
each people have a good story in first heard about bitcoin, but in first time i know bitcoin from faucet, then someone offer me to buy his bicoin, i send it $60 but im never receive my bitcoin, after it im not interesting about bitcoin. but after 2month im comeback to earning bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I heared about bitcoin yesterday from my friend. Firstly I thought it was a  scam then I searched little bit about it on Google and found its not a scam so I joined bitcoin

My friend recommended me to use bitcoins as he said this is gonna be future currency, and when he said that you can also earn money from bitcoins, I directly got into the world of bitcoins.

A friend also recommended me this while we were going to withdraw his money. That was last September last year. And i was really into it since then. I never thought it was scam because you didnt really need paypal. Because in pay to click its hard to be around paypal accounts.

The word of mouth is really a good way to increase the user of bitcoin,i also to know this by words of mouth so i decided to try and so far its good.
Maybe for you it is easy to convince someone by their simple words but for me it is much hard to convince my friend and people around me, especially friends on facebook are not born to believe me in any issues or with bitcoin also.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This is a good question i start heard bitcoin in other forum that you can easily earn money just claiming in any faucet. thats why i try it and earn and make it a real cash in months now i searching for another source of bitcoin and i found this site i just try to ask if how to earn bitcoins here and i found signature campaing.. im also selling ebooks before but no costumers..
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Anyone that has used the internet for a considerable amount of time must have come across Bitcoin once or twice. I believe, I first read about this on  reddit and got interested in seeing how the technology is reinventing finance. There has been no looking back since then Smiley
Activity: 588
Surfing the internet and saw news about bitcoin. It was smth like "How to destroy bitcon?"
After reading this article i was interestet.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Back in 2011 or 2012 IIRC, PTC sites are taking some spotlight in the online earning opportunities.

If you are regularly doing some PTC task in several PTC sites, you will noticed some bitcoin ads back then about 2-3 ads per run. Smiley
I remember seeing ads about Bitcoin on various technical, computer related blogs and website back in late 2012, early 2010.
Also it was mentioned on Reddit and in a few podcasts.

The ads boost more when bitcoin reached it's all time high at $1000. That time ads are really intriguing rather than the first one when bitcoin price are just climbing up the ladder.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
I first heard about it in June 2010 from one of the most renowned PTC forums... I had the opportunity to purchase each bitcoin for a cent that time! Cry

True those times are too low and a lot of bitcoin is still worth nothing. Bad thing is you havent purchased some while it was in the midst of a low price. Well we are both on the same boat. I have seen it in the past too but didnt get to know it because of the low price of it.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Back in 2011 or 2012 IIRC, PTC sites are taking some spotlight in the online earning opportunities.

If you are regularly doing some PTC task in several PTC sites, you will noticed some bitcoin ads back then about 2-3 ads per run. Smiley
I remember seeing ads about Bitcoin on various technical, computer related blogs and website back in late 2012, early 2010.
Also it was mentioned on Reddit and in a few podcasts.
Activity: 924
I heard it for the first time from my friend in 2014 and without thinking anything else I just jumped into it and started earning bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I first heard about it in June 2010 from one of the most renowned PTC forums... I had the opportunity to purchase each bitcoin for a cent that time! Cry
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Activity: 994
I first heard about the bitcoin when I was hanging out with some friends, they said that the bitcoin is the new pay method.
I already heard from it but was not interested, now I'm almost fully in the bitcoin because its pretty profitable, I really love it.
Activity: 420
I first heard about the bitcoin when it was on the news because of criminal activities, I searched it on Google and it was pretty cool what I could see.
A couple months after that I invested in the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 532
I heard about Bitcoin from my friend since few years ago and he told me how it works and some of its powerful features, then i joined this forum where i learned a lot about this crypto currency
not many people are coming because the friend invitation. I often see
before you try it yourself I think your friend would not believe. because I ever told my friend and he was not interested in bitcoin what you have to say
you'd better also said "if you do not believe you can try it yourself"
Activity: 308
Friends introduce me Bitcoin. And I am very happy with it. Because you can make a lot of money and that will be very good.
But I hope that more people will use it later so we can make it some more popular and that is good. But the bad thing is that you also can lose some money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
My friend introduced me to it and I will be really thankful to him till I die as he has shown me some great opportunity to make some good money in extra time.

and you must introducing bitcoin to your other friend Smiley
we must keep share bitcoin knowledge to more pople, hope we can found more real friend who interested at bitcoin world, and near of our home then wae can discuss it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have heard bitcoin in a forum when someone posted that you will get money when you sign up on that link. Which  is stellar,i earned 100k stellar on that time cause i use the facebook of my relatives and friends .
Activity: 672
Some of my friends told me about Bitcoin's currency, then i started making some researches about it and i joined this forum to learn more about it
Activity: 742
I heard about Bitcoin from my friend since few years ago and he told me how it works and some of its powerful features, then i joined this forum where i learned a lot about this crypto currency
Activity: 812
I heared about bitcoin yesterday from my friend. Firstly I thought it was a  scam then I searched little bit about it on Google and found its not a scam so I joined bitcoin

My friend recommended me to use bitcoins as he said this is gonna be future currency, and when he said that you can also earn money from bitcoins, I directly got into the world of bitcoins.

A friend also recommended me this while we were going to withdraw his money. That was last September last year. And i was really into it since then. I never thought it was scam because you didnt really need paypal. Because in pay to click its hard to be around paypal accounts.
After having bitcoin will help us to get rid from paypal I am also feeling happy and lucky to have a payment system which is acceptable all over the world online and is not annoying like paypal. When I search for Paypal alternate, I came in bitcoin by google search.

Yeah bitcoin will change the scenario in future when we would see that maority of sites have started to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: