Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 80. (Read 91312 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I heared about bitcoin yesterday from my friend. Firstly I thought it was a  scam then I searched little bit about it on Google and found its not a scam so I joined bitcoin

My friend recommended me to use bitcoins as he said this is gonna be future currency, and when he said that you can also earn money from bitcoins, I directly got into the world of bitcoins.

A friend also recommended me this while we were going to withdraw his money. That was last September last year. And i was really into it since then. I never thought it was scam because you didnt really need paypal. Because in pay to click its hard to be around paypal accounts.
After having bitcoin will help us to get rid from paypal I am also feeling happy and lucky to have a payment system which is acceptable all over the world online and is not annoying like paypal. When I search for Paypal alternate, I came in bitcoin by google search.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
My friend introduced me to it and I will be really thankful to him till I die as he has shown me some great opportunity to make some good money in extra time.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
First heard it in Youtube, back when silk road happened. Ignored it.

Recently my roomates started discussing it. That got my attention.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
First time i heard about it from my parents idk where they heard about it but they told me about "new money". Then i start reading about it and now i am here Grin

if you have reached the hero member, means that your parents own a lot of bitcoin until now? or maybe your parents have a legendary account in this forum Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
First time i heard about it from my parents idk where they heard about it but they told me about "new money". Then i start reading about it and now i am here Grin
Activity: 868
I read in newspaper about it for the first time and then discussed with my friend, we were scared to invest at initial stage but finally we entered into it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
First heard about it from a YouTube video, the old info style one.
legendary
Activity: 840
I heared about bitcoin yesterday from my friend. Firstly I thought it was a  scam then I searched little bit about it on Google and found its not a scam so I joined bitcoin

My friend recommended me to use bitcoins as he said this is gonna be future currency, and when he said that you can also earn money from bitcoins, I directly got into the world of bitcoins.

A friend also recommended me this while we were going to withdraw his money. That was last September last year. And i was really into it since then. I never thought it was scam because you didnt really need paypal. Because in pay to click its hard to be around paypal accounts.

The word of mouth is really a good way to increase the user of bitcoin,i also to know this by words of mouth so i decided to try and so far its good.

Yes mouth publicity is the biggest publicity, as people can get easily influenced by it and most important is how you show them things around your.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The word of mouth is really a good way to increase the user of bitcoin,i also to know this by words of mouth so i decided to try and so far its good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 2
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
The news on tv when they feature about it "saying bitcoin the new money?".
It was all over the news when stocks was down and having trouble.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i have first read about bitcoin on a forum not related to cryptocurrency at all but the real thing was my friend that introduced me to bitcoin, and everything i know i owe them to him that introduced me to bitcoin and helped me with starting my wallet and using bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I heard it on news where they were involved in blaming bitcoin that it is used by criminals and it is used for illegal activities and should be banned from the country.

im heard it too. people says Bitcoin Is "the magic money" and the hideline is "the magic money dead now" because bitcoin price fail from $1000 to under $300
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I heard it on news where they were involved in blaming bitcoin that it is used by criminals and it is used for illegal activities and should be banned from the country.
Activity: 9
On a gpt site
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I first heard about the bitcoin from a friend that was already buying stuff with it, digital stuff and it was pretty cool what he explained me.
So now I'm also doing the same thing and I love the bitcoin!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I heard about btc for the first time last year while I was reading in a blog about earning money online and the article mentioned bitcoin so I searched about it to know what type of money is it
yep almoat all kid want to earn money start there, i read it too in a blog, but i dont still understand, untill my friend teach me how it works, and to earn Smiley
Activity: 812
My friend ask me to watch the video on youtube related to bitcoins and I watched many videos related to it and then started my journey with signature campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: