Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 76. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
About 1 year ago,I heard about it on some news channel and that too in a negative way. So I decided to stay away from it. But after sometime my friend educate me about it properly. He was using it for long,that was when I got interested in it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Where did you first heard about moondollars?

I learned moondollars only here in https://bitcointalk.org as more people are talking with it and there are some thread about this coin that they earn.Though i have no idea about it, it has a good feedback. Hope it will thrive.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
i think the first time i read about it on a news website and thought it was interesting.

but the real time when i heard exactly about what bitcoin is, was from one of my friends who game me some links and i read about it thoroughly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I heard about bitcoin first from my friend who explained how it works for me, then i joined the forum and i learned a lot more about Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
I heard the word in 2012 but didn't really know what it was until late 2013. Now I'm up to speed and waiting for everyone else.
Activity: 168
Heard from a friend of mine who was earning money from campaigns and he introduced me to bitcoin so i started to collect all information related to it.

This was also why i came to bitcoin,my classmate was earning money on internet then he teach me on how to do it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Heard from a friend of mine who was earning money from campaigns and he introduced me to bitcoin so i started to collect all information related to it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I also heard it about one year ago for the first time. The person that introduced me to Bitcoin was a college of mine. He showed me how most things worked. Sinds then I never left.
Activity: 242
I first heard about Bitcoins from my friend, and started out with faucets, earning about 1 dollar a week. Smiley
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
I saw an investment program and bitcoin account is required. i became curious what bitcoin is. i give it a try and then i learned how to use it and earn money thru bitcoin.
Activity: 245
Bad news on TV about bitcoin. I was interested after it and started searching smth about bitcoins. Now i am trying to earn bitcoins . the end. 

correct friend but me also know about bitcoin when I talk with friend that time my friend told me are you know what is the bitcoin . I heard first time and me also told with friend I don,t know what is the bitcoin  and after my friend told me about bitcoin when I heard about bitcoin . I impress with bitcoin service.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
Bad news on TV about bitcoin. I was interested after it and started searching smth about bitcoins. Now i am trying to earn bitcoins . the end. 

Bad news always travels faster then good news, even I heard on TV about it and then started to know more about it, initially I found it risky to invest but took that important step.
Activity: 169
i first heard about bitcoins through my friend.. then i was eager to know more about bitcoin.. so i go on searching more about bitcoins over the internet and now i found ways to earn money by bitcoins...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
i heard from friend the first time and then i didnt know anything almost about it
he was mining it and i was at the begging then faucets only now i mine as well
Activity: 588
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
Local forum site. At first i thought it like a ptc and tried to ignore but gracefully i had nothing to do that time so i gave it a shot and im so happy that i did not just ignore it until now.
Activity: 434
I heard it on MMM. I thought bitcoin is MMM money. But then as I search for the term bitcoin it varies on different branches and has a wide details on what it is. Now I'm using it to find job.
MMM is a ponzi and scam you will not get anything from the MMM. it is duping public they just will provide a wealth of the owner. I want to see the tears of users when MMM back in reset.
I do not like when MMM accept bitcoin as a deposit option

Actually you can earning much on MMM, but you need invest it early when MMM still fresh, still new. and MMM makes bitcoin more popular though, my friend also heard about bitcoin from MMM.

Investing on those site for you to profit is you really need to be in its early stage so that you wont get the hassle of freezing your money because they dont have enough to cover that.

Yeah you right. That's a strategy for investing on MMM or ponzi scheme.
First time i heard about bitcoin is when i chatting with my friend online, and he tell me that bitcoin is really worth. so i start search it and now i also bitcoiner Cheesy
Activity: 619
at first what i know only stellar can exchanged to get money , then i know it must be trade to bitcoin , from that i know about bitcoin and learn it
Activity: 762
I remembered I saw it on google but then I didn't really pay much attention. In the end of 2013 I heard the story of a guy who bought $27 of bitcoins in 2009 purchased an apartment that's how I started my Bitcoin journey.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Actually you can earning much on MMM, but you need invest it early when MMM still fresh, still new. and MMM makes bitcoin more popular though, my friend also heard about bitcoin from MMM.

Investing on those site for you to profit is you really need to be in its early stage so that you wont get the hassle of freezing your money because they dont have enough to cover that.
many people who came up with a rather strange way. MMM is the biggest ponzi investment and openly declare that they can benefit
I think it's not a problem. moreover MMM can bring in new users. it was pretty good
Pages:
Jump to: