Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do we go from here - page 2. (Read 1042 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
April 01, 2019, 04:26:51 PM
Personally, I do not have many expectations from 2019. I think the growth will probably start at the end of the year, by that time the market will be staying at the flat stage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 04:15:40 PM
the market is still bearish , and it's hard to say where we are going now , I think we should still expect a further decline , but some altcoins can be bought
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 01, 2019, 03:20:42 PM
do not worry, now just do what we think can produce, if you always think of the arrival of a bull, obviously no one knows and can even happen today and the next day. the market today is not good but rest assured that when you have felt what is produced from crypto you also have to understand this situation.
it's worth not to think constantly about the arrival of the bulls but to constantly learn to be always ready for any situation
Activity: 868
April 01, 2019, 03:03:24 PM
do not worry, now just do what we think can produce, if you always think of the arrival of a bull, obviously no one knows and can even happen today and the next day. the market today is not good but rest assured that when you have felt what is produced from crypto you also have to understand this situation.
Activity: 686
April 01, 2019, 02:53:51 PM
For a moment the market returned green but the market also quickly turned red again, a natural thing but on the other hand I was still confused to guess the Bull market arrival and said the bear was over. Whenever it is and what will happen in the future I can only try my best and fix all the mistakes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
April 01, 2019, 02:51:54 PM
I think bull run will not show up in this year, but we will not see bear market like previous year.. My prediction in this year market will be more stable and the price of bitcoin will increase just 20-30% in the end of this year.
We don't know for sure what would be the ending price of bitcoin this year. I don't know if this is a fud but I just saw this on twitter.
Josh Rager "twitted that the next bitcoin cycle should peak out in July 2023 and the price could be 150,000 usd. "
He also stated the cycle peak prices and these are the following:
2011: $31
2014: $1,177
2017: $19,764
2023: $150,000 or more.

I hope that this could be the next peak.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
April 01, 2019, 02:25:14 PM
I think its too early to think about bull run, lets just hope the price appreciate continuously for a while to bring us some assurance than suddenly expecting bull run. Bull run will definitely come but I don't it come that soon.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 01, 2019, 02:12:45 PM
The market is undergoing positive changes. Who knows, perhaps the bulls will run out to the market, and we will see an incredible price increase. Just imagine what prospects opens up before us. In general, everything will be very good.
I think that you are right and within two months we will see a rise in prices on the cryptocurrency market. but I don't think it will be bull run
Activity: 378
April 01, 2019, 02:11:33 PM
I don't think there is another good place to make dollars easily, I don't think about leaving the market when it's bad, I increasingly believe that bullrun is still here and I will stay here while waiting for it to happen. be patient the market will recover
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
April 01, 2019, 02:11:10 PM
The market is undergoing positive changes. Who knows, perhaps the bulls will run out to the market, and we will see an incredible price increase. Just imagine what prospects opens up before us. In general, everything will be very good.

And such sentiments generate more and more doubts in my mind. It is very early to thinking about new massive bull run now from my point of view.
Activity: 532
April 01, 2019, 02:10:16 PM
I am still waiting when bitcoin and altcoin raised up to higher price, many time I check bitcoin always have lower price and keep it until price back to higher and I could get much profit later.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 01, 2019, 02:08:51 PM
I think bull run will not show up in this year, but we will not see bear market like previous year.. My prediction in this year market will be more stable and the price of bitcoin will increase just 20-30% in the end of this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 01, 2019, 02:07:04 PM
Now that the market is steadily increasing, I think there is hope for the next few months that the bull run is appearing, even if it is not a bull run, let the value come up favourably.I think by now we can all cheer up to enjoy the reward of the struggles at hard times.if not for those project that did not join the market to keep us alive.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
April 01, 2019, 01:59:24 PM
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 01, 2019, 01:13:47 PM
To get on with price speculation may be toxic IMO. Come to think of it who ever wants a price dunk. But personally, i think the use cases of the blockchain should be more pronounced, in the long run it will definitely affect the price
Activity: 238
April 01, 2019, 12:59:57 PM
There will be growth! Wait for him and do not turn around. You must believe in cryptocurrency and then the rest will believe. We are all one big sect))
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
April 01, 2019, 12:19:19 PM
We need to wait more to see, bitcoin grow a little and can be the sign of a grow, but is very possible that this is not the sign for a bull run, better wait and hold what we have and maybe a bull run will start sooner or later.

Time will come soon when we will see prices rising soon and people who had invested or still investing now will yield the fruits as a result in terms of profits of the investment done in the good coins . So people should keep investing and stay invested
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 01, 2019, 12:13:04 PM
We need to wait more to see, bitcoin grow a little and can be the sign of a grow, but is very possible that this is not the sign for a bull run, better wait and hold what we have and maybe a bull run will start sooner or later.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 01, 2019, 12:06:34 PM
Market is stable now. But analysis says that market can go down if BTC don't cross $4+k again. Let's wait and see what happens.

as we can see now, bitcoin price already more than $4K
is this mean if we will see the bull soon,, ?
in my opinion the real bull is if bitcoin price grow more than 10K,, or about a half from the past high my friend
but, i hope this is the beginning from the bullish trend
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
April 01, 2019, 11:30:32 AM
Up and down the crypto market value is an annual cycle, we can see how the crypto price skyrocketed at the end of 2017, while at the end of 2018 crypto prices returned to a low point. And if the current green trend situation moves forward it is not impossible that the crypto value situation at the end of 2017 will be felt again in 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: