Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 10. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
You should focus on icos that will do well and not interesting ico, don't priorities twisted so you don't loose your funds
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
Well, usually I find on icobench , or even on this forum there is a section very good vylazhivat ico , and there was a table still
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
September 15, 2018, 12:11:18 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

You can find aggregate ICO reviews from Crypto differ website. It contains most of the rating agencies reviews on top ICOs. You can identify the best ICOs based on rating of the ICO review websites.

If you want better ICO review websites then here is the list
1. ICODrops
2. ICOrating
3. Crush crypto
4. Picoloresearch
5. Cryptobriefing.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 15, 2018, 12:08:43 PM
I use telegrams for groups on ICO, I look for new campaigns on various rating sites, as well as follow the activity in social networks and YouTube. The more channels are used to collect ICO data, the more chances to find profitable ones.
Activity: 232
September 15, 2018, 12:05:52 PM
Bitcointalk is a big forum about ICO CryptoCurrency, you can find out many interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest. If I say about myself, then my friend helps me.
Activity: 354
September 15, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

I found many interesting ICOs from this forum. we can open the bitcointalk.org forum and on the first page we can search for "Alternate cryptocurrencies" then in "Child Boards" we click on the words "Bounties (Altcoins)" it will show a lot of ICO projects in it.
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 11:48:30 AM
I focus on bounty managers. I participate in companies from those whom I trust.
They usually lead several companies at the same time. You can participate in all or choose the ones that you like.
Most often, I do just that.
Activity: 67
September 15, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
on bitcointalk and internet based life

discover that venture yet at the same time carefull

at some point great venture can be trick

or then again at some point awful venture will long life
Activity: 69
September 15, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
Bitcointalk is the best way to find interesting ICO. You can check out the ICO list website, there are so many ICO's, you have to be careful and study what you like and which are worth participating in.
Activity: 308
September 15, 2018, 11:35:46 AM
Well in bitcointalk forum you can easily find a good ICO which is very easy to find you just have to choose the best ICO and also social media and other things will help you
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 15, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Well, i usually find the interesting ICO's in some rating website. But i suggest you don't rely too much on it.
Unless you do your own due diligence, don't try to investing some new ICO companies. It can be a scam ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 15, 2018, 10:19:07 AM
I personally look through this forum, as well as communicate with a couple of friends who work in this area and analyze new projects.
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 05:48:08 AM
You can find it in the bitcointalk forum or the ICO review website. I found Buddy's project, a great project this year, try to find out.
Merit: 109
September 15, 2018, 05:34:52 AM
Yes indeed. all of those interesting ICO’s, here in BitcoinTalk. But most often interesting ICOs are fraudulent. They make an ICO that much more interesting to fraudulently their supporters. Not all interesting ICOs are promising. Make sure that you do a research before investing or joining ICOs.
Merit: 14
September 15, 2018, 05:21:08 AM
Many interesting projects can be found here. You can hear the opinion of experienced people and come to your decision. All articles on other sites can be purchased.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 05:18:04 AM
I always find the best information on ICO usually comes from Bitcointalk. If you watch Annoucement threads, you will definitely hear about some that you've never heard before. I also saw a web rating like https://icodrops.com/, https://icobench.com/, https://icorating.com/
September 15, 2018, 05:13:05 AM
on bitcointalk and social media
Before investment you should read white paper and also look at following points.

• The team
  • The Role of the Token in the Project
  • The Terms of the ICO Itself
  • The Roadmap
  • The Community Surrounding the Project

I recommended to invest in kleyn bank

Kleyn Bank is a fully digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Swiss Govt requirements. Kleyn Bank also confirms full regulation from local authorities of the other countries.
Activity: 144
September 15, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
At this time there are a lot of links that can be used to get ICOs, from this forum there are also enough for you to find ICOs. The interesting ICO is in all places, you just need to select them and analyze those who have good potential in the future. That way you can realize your expectations from the ICO you follow.
Activity: 93
September 15, 2018, 05:10:24 AM
Now my friends tell me about new and interesting ICO. Then I personally study the information about them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 05:04:13 AM
Usually I monitor telegram channels and there I watch the news of projects. I understand that all this is advertising, paid. But this is just information to understand which projects are entering the market.
Pages:
Jump to: