Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 12. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:47:51 PM
I am looking for a good ICO on the ICO rating pages. There I will choose ICO with score 4.0-5.0 . These ICOs are appreciated by many different factors of the appraisers. I believe them
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
Personally I do several steps to find my own best ICO to invest:First, I take data from Ian’s spreadsheet and create my data set. For each ICO I add a minimum, maximum and enter price from coinmarketcap.com(CMC) (enter price is the first price from CMC chart)Then I correct ICO prices which are not exact, using data from icodrops.com and tokendata.io. Looking for the next big ico is a very exhausting chore; sore eyes and a lot of coffee necessary. However, it’s totally worth it as you may already know. I like to check ico drops for new listings as well as scan YouTube for insights on anything new. Being on various bounty mailing list is a good source of new info too!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 12:45:04 PM
Usually the names of interesting projects are known to all. The main problem is to get into the number of those participants who can buy coins at the ICO stage.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 11:04:50 AM
One way I look into IPOs is by looking at companies that fund ICO's. One of these companies is CryptFunder. I like their model of exchanging funding for crypto and I think it has a lot of potential upside.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
This is a very difficult process especially in recent times, when the market has become very much a scam of projects that have become very good looking. But we all understand that they will not do anything, just collect money and make a fuss. This is the most difficult part of the search.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
It is a nice way to start looking for a good ICO by checking some influencer's spreadsheet. One of the most famous one is Ian Balina, but there are other good ones as well. We just have to be careful, surely there are many, who got paid for the review, and it ruins the whole point of these spreadsheets.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 03:51:28 AM
On this site a huge selection of projects and in which of them to participate everyone chooses himself
Activity: 55
September 13, 2018, 03:47:38 AM
It's very important that we have a basis for the good ico so that we didn't depend only by their review but we can also make our own review that can help us to become positive always in their project because we know that their project and coin will have a potential to adopt someday in all over the world that can help us to earn more profit.
Activity: 68
September 13, 2018, 03:36:51 AM
finding an ico is quite easy because there are so many websites that provide special information for existing ico and information about ico such as icomarks, icobench, icodrops, and other ico sites. or you can join a special Telegram group or other group that provides information about ico.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:55:50 AM
of course the first is from this beloved forum, the second is from the telegram group, the third is info from friends and colleagues, the fourth is from the website providing information about bounties. of course, behind it all, before I join, of course I will analyze the project first. to avoid the possibility of a scam

You really explain everything about how you can say a good project and it will work in the future. It becomes one way to get information from projects that we will follow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 02:48:06 AM
Of course I found it at the Bitcointalk forum because there are many interesting ICOs to follow. in social media there are also people who promote ICO or in advertisements related to crypto on google. sometimes we don't know if the ICO who we to followed ends with fraud and there can also end up with success. it depends on choice and confidence on investing in a ICO.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:39:36 AM
I find interesting ICO from the signature of bitcointalk members is the most and from altcoin announcement threads.
But I think with investors, they will find information about ICO projects from ICObench website.
Activity: 52
September 13, 2018, 02:30:22 AM
Here at bitcointalk you can find almost everything you need. Besides that I want to get crypto currency news from Twitter and Facebook. I saw the signature campaign that people who commented were involved. This idea worked, because no one joined the Ico campaign that would fail. Participants in the Signature gift campaign are looking into the project as a whole because they don't want to waste time and don't work for free.
Activity: 101
September 12, 2018, 06:46:07 PM
There are many good people spot scams and good opportunites. Social media is not good for research cause there are a lot of spammers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 12, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
It is just no news or gain saying to me that the best place to check and find the most interesting ICOs for participation is this Forum. I have keenly observed overtime that hardly could you come across scam project in the Bitcointalk Forum, though there may be shit coins that are of substandard obvious. Onus lies on you to make your proper research. The other area I fond interesting is on the Medium Network.
Activity: 82
September 12, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
For me, i  keep making investment with ICOs because i have enough knowledge to make my investment double or even triple.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
September 12, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
of course the first is from this beloved forum, the second is from the telegram group, the third is info from friends and colleagues, the fourth is from the website providing information about bounties. of course, behind it all, before I join, of course I will analyze the project first. to avoid the possibility of a scam
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 11:46:39 AM
Bitcointalk is a big forum about ICO CryptoCurrency, you can find out many interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest. & I also find Out SciDex, This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction (i.e. data, licensing or insurance)
Activity: 14
September 12, 2018, 11:40:21 AM
You can find here on forum, all you need to do is patiently read all the comments...
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
now the ICo topic is not relevant at all, almost all projects come out with minus marks. but I still keep track of new projects on the site https://icodrops.com/
Pages:
Jump to: