Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 17. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 05:44:39 AM
I use the big ico rating sites for a start, and then I check out the ANN threads and whitepaper of the ones that I like
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 05:42:28 AM
When investing in ICOs, I have to learn about it. When I learned about this market, I expanded my knowledge. Whenever this is the future market in the world, I am very interested in coming into contact with this market. But when investing, the chances of getting high returns are very low and the risk is very high.
I often find ICOs on forums like Reddit, Bitcointalk, Telegram ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 05:39:55 AM
Here on Bitcointalk. There are tons of projects, that are posting their ANN every day. It usually costs a lot of time, to find the good one. You can also check the influencers of the crypto would, what do they recommend.
Activity: 101
September 04, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
The best projects first appear on rating sites and immediately get high ratings. As a rule, such projects do not conduct a bounty.
Some legit projects have bounties. They use their bounty program so they could get more investors for their project. If they don't promote anything then not that many people will know what their coins is about.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:30:19 AM
I here find excellent ISO to participate in Bounty - https://bountygalaxy.com/
The site has a user-friendly interface and navigation.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 05:26:30 AM
There's a few decent youtubers that I follow, I normally look for ones who don't promote too many coins, then you can tell they're not in it solely for the cash.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 04, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
In case you're seeking an essential hotspot for ICOs, you are on the right track. Bitcointalk has a capability in getting the prompt data regarding icos usually before different medias at the present time. Majority of the new coins are being announced in this forum too.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 05:11:59 AM
Basically from news and social networks, but sometimes I get in the telegram channels and look over there!
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
September 04, 2018, 05:06:50 AM
You can find information about new crypto projects on the Bitcointalk forum, because here all the information about crypto. Also there are telegrams of the group, in which there is a discussion of crypto projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 09:10:12 PM
which is clear, I saw it in this forum. because if you look at bounties.biz or bountyhive, there are lots of good ico. but because I only want to participate as a bounty hunter, sometimes the signature campaign slot is full, or the minimum rank is a member.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
September 03, 2018, 01:35:35 PM
Bitcointalk is only a stage for getting the prompt data more often than not before different media at this moment. The new coins will generally be declared in bitcointalk. Notwithstanding, we can see a developing number of ICO that taps on other media like wire and slack and twitters. It is awesome as these message and slack are where inquisitive individuals can make more inquiries and the dynamic devs can clear the uncertainty. Then again, it is additionally a decent pointer to perceive how publicity the venture is.
Activity: 148
September 03, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
I discover every one of the informations I require here on this gathering. One of the primary things I have ever constructed on this discussion was to care for Satoshi's posts and I was so astonished hehe. Be that as it may, a large portion of the informations are here , you simply require time to explore them. Additionally after I read all that I could about the task here on bitcointalk I go a checked them on ICO rating sites.
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
September 03, 2018, 12:38:53 PM
Most of the ICOs are found here on Bitcointalk through the Bounty and Announcement sections. I seldom find ICOs through social media outlet like facebook and twitter and sometimes on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 12:29:53 PM
because they know that ICO's revenue is bigger because they are just waiting for the market value to increase their sales altcoins. They know the trading strategy so much money they receive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 12:05:14 PM
The best projects first appear on rating sites and immediately get high ratings. As a rule, such projects do not conduct a bounty.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 11:59:47 AM
I see a lot of folks mentioning ICOBench. Dont even think about investing in the projects that are unrealistically highly rated there, pretty sure that the site works on the "pay 4 rate" principle. If you really need some guidance stick to ICODrops.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
A large portion of the great ICO ventures I found on this gathering, just a couple of ICO ventures don't take part in bitcointalk discussions. Surveying a decent ICO venture requires a great deal of time and profundity of assessment keeping in mind the end goal to settle on the choice to put resources into it. You can allude to the surveys and audits of some ICO audit sites, yet that is only a reference and you ought to assess it with your own investigation and experience.
Activity: 132
September 03, 2018, 11:55:47 AM
I like to watch projects on sites with ratings of the ICOBENCH type. There, experts in this field give their assessments, often with comments. I trust them, because I have no other way. Good luck to search projects!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 03, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
Well sometimes I will find the interesting ICO from telegrams or some other resources. Telegram's group have some ICO that is very potential like ICO drop or ICO report are one of the reliable sources that I will recomend.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
Well fundamentally you can discover ICOs effortlessly here in bitcointalk. Simply check their venture proposition through the whitepaper they arranged. Gauge on the off chance that it is justified regardless of your cash to contribute to that specific ICO. What's more, later on, you check articles and surveys in different sites for foundation data. Attempt to put resources into ShipChain, they have great administration.
Pages:
Jump to: