Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find interesting ICO ? - page 97. (Read 18913 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
I monitor interesting ICOs by different ico-trackers like icobench, icodrops and other. I have noticed that I have found the best projects by accident. Your own analysis is the best tool sometimes
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
December 20, 2017, 05:58:11 PM
Where do you find interesting ICO or crypto projects to invest ? Here on bitcointalk announcements or on other websites related to new ICO  announcements !

There are several ways to find out where to check the interesting ico project, you can find it on icotracker, also here in the forum which is in bounty altcoin campaign.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
December 20, 2017, 05:31:56 PM
There is no universal way and search engine for this. You should always be in the subject, search both on the forum and on special sites and just in the news
Activity: 379
Merit: 104
December 20, 2017, 05:29:25 PM
You need to be careful when investing in the company on stage ICO, but if you know the market and you spend a lot of time situation on the market, it should know who has a perspective, who does not have it, you need to read the white paper.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 05:17:47 PM
not that active since the group is very selective in their ICO reviews as well as post-ICO reviews but www.chainrock.io
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 05:14:58 PM
Never searching specially for new ICOs. Looking on Announcement thread of this forum and on some ICO rating services. Nowadays interest is still big so it is barely possible that ICO with good idea and team would not be widely discussed.
Honestly, there are many projects in ANN board, included new projects and old projects or trash projects. I do not want to spend much times to find interesting ICO project for investment. Instead, I can use sites review ICO to find ICO project, it has arranged everything for me.

Good ICO project can only be found if you yourself already understand this a little! sites with ratings are usually paid for;)
Activity: 114
December 20, 2017, 05:03:10 PM
BitTalk is the best place to find ICOs. Cuz you can communicate with developers ar team directly right here
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 04:23:45 PM
Im using these websites icobench.com and bountylord.com they offer reviews and ratings of each ICOs plus the risk of investing in it.
Activity: 602
December 20, 2017, 04:22:00 PM
Never searching specially for new ICOs. Looking on Announcement thread of this forum and on some ICO rating services. Nowadays interest is still big so it is barely possible that ICO with good idea and team would not be widely discussed.
Honestly, there are many projects in ANN board, included new projects and old projects or trash projects. I do not want to spend much times to find interesting ICO project for investment. Instead, I can use sites review ICO to find ICO project, it has arranged everything for me.
The fact is that to find the company itself and not a problem, because even on bitcointalk There are a lot of them. The whole problem is to find reliable information about the projects and as a result to make the right choice and not get on the scammers.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 04:03:50 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 18, 2017, 02:27:45 PM
I usually check on ANN thread, sometimes in Coinschedule. Also we can check rank of the project
Activity: 63
December 18, 2017, 02:10:14 PM
On thematic telegram channels
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 01:57:39 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
December 18, 2017, 01:57:24 PM
You can find an interesting project from my signature, it's called chainge! You can find the details from the link below.
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
December 18, 2017, 01:54:54 PM
Right here on BTT. Keep an eye on the ANN thread.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 01:35:36 PM
on bitcointalk and social media
learn that project but still carefull
sometime good project can be scam
or sometime bad project will long life

And everyone wants to earn money fast, but that's not always possible even if the project is good. They want that tokens go to the moon instantly after that token is listed to some exchange.. Somethimes it can go up after the listings, somethimes only after 1-2 years.
I would also suggest telegram and bitcointalk before other social medias.
Activity: 44
December 18, 2017, 01:24:51 PM
i do my due diligence for any ico
So difficult to find really good project. I search well and read a lot about the ICOs ( whitepapers, websites, social media). I search all ico in bitcointalk
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
December 18, 2017, 11:44:35 AM
I bet it is here in the Forum, bitcointalk. New arrivals of coins and tokens can be seen here. be careful though in investing there are some projects that is not worth anything thus, Scamming. there are also social medias to put up to like in twitter, slacks, telegram and others, there are active users there that can really help you out, surprisingly, there are times when you just got lucky to find the right ICO for you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
December 18, 2017, 10:29:14 AM
Bitcoin talk- Community and Media

Here on BTC i strongly recommended you to read the messages carefully. SOMETIMES Investor’s concerns will be answered (or may be unanswered) in the threads. It is a bad sign when the developers avoid answering certain questions or aren’t collaborating with their community.

SOME TIPS:
1.Openness Github code.

3.Try to grasp the atmosphere within the community. *Slack, Medium, Telegram.

2. Look at the size of the community and its activity.

My most recent discoveries well there are also many ICO´s to invest.

- AppCoins Check it out athttps://appcoins.io/
- AMLT by Coinfirm
Pages:
Jump to: