Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 27. (Read 7181 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 09:03:42 AM
This forum has latest news updated daily and it is a good source of info. Google is also best for getting latest news.

I think YouTube currently has several news services for Cryptocurrency that come with regular updates and interviews with certain people is one source that provides clear information about cryptococcus. In addition to this we already have international media news and so many other news sources.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 10, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
I read the news only when I'm going to trade a certain coin, mostly Russian news sites for example Happy coin club
Activity: 420
March 10, 2018, 07:53:09 AM
I think the best place for finding news is twiiter, you subcribe on top bloggers, traders; and many top crypto resources also have twitter pages. Also I use some telegram groups.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 07:11:38 AM
I gather informations on cryptocurrencies from social media like twitter and telegram. I also read some reliable online media for some important updates on blockchain and financial technology. I use the coinmarketcap and some exchanges for price updates. Our bitcointalk forum itself contains a huge wealth of information about cryptocurrencies and other related posts.
Activity: 378
March 10, 2018, 06:13:33 AM
 usually use social media and making part of the group that posts news relating to recognize coins and also read in this forum to know more about this coin is one of the alternative media in the update about coins it can help me to the latest news from the development of coins that are on the rise in the price or the graphics development.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
March 10, 2018, 06:00:26 AM
I find out all the latest news in twitter and telegram
Activity: 311
March 10, 2018, 05:48:46 AM
I think all you need its just 2 thing:
1) twitter
2) https://coinmarketcal.com
For me work just perfect
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 05:47:49 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
1- visiting crypto related sites.

2- going on social platforms.

3-browsing the net
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 10, 2018, 05:39:28 AM
I collect information on the whole Internet, I use news sites, telegram channels, twitter, youtube and all other sources that can carry some value. This is a painstaking, but very important work, since important and fresh information is of great value.
copper member
Activity: 161
March 09, 2018, 07:05:29 PM
What I do is simply aggregate all the news feeds using feedly. I added every outlet that has the words ICO, Blockchain, crypto in it and now I get to see all the news from every relevant site every day. I have to say it does make things more streamlined and gives you the opportunity to compare the angle every news outlet is taking on a new event.

Aside from that, like justin86 said, twitter is cool too, it gives you the info fresh out of the oven if you're following the right people.

Who do you follow on Twitter to get the news?
Activity: 63
March 09, 2018, 03:10:12 PM
I can find the news easily using my phone by visiting some websites because they are the one more credible to rely in the information regarding the happenings in electronic coins in the wolrd of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
March 05, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
so many crypto resources have appeared, forums, chats, groups - for every taste. you can find the interesting branch in any social network that you use most often
Activity: 448
March 05, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
the main sources of news for me are telegram chanels of projects or news telegram chanels of cryptobusiness and ICOs news
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
March 05, 2018, 03:44:21 PM
Forum and twitter are really enough to collect important news.. Rest of them is unnecessary..
Activity: 252
March 05, 2018, 03:43:18 PM
I consider Twitter as the main source of information about altcoins! Here is the first-hands news about important updates and releases. General news i find here on forum. Medium is also a good resource
Activity: 123
March 05, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
All of the news on bitcoin I learn from this forum and from youtube. Signed on some interesting videobloggers. Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
March 05, 2018, 02:44:50 PM
I've been watching my coins on Twitter , there are still telegrams the channels on the coins . There are many sources of information . But as I told the boys the source of this Slack channel
Activity: 267
March 05, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
I mostly just follow reddit for my news on cryptocurrency. Twitter is also a nice source for crypto news, it is also few weeks ahead of reddit in terms of current status in the crypto world and for finding new coins.
Activity: 30
March 05, 2018, 01:27:28 PM
Twitter ,facebook, steemit, reddit you tube and cointelegraph . Cointelegraph is the only one i would consider new tbh, as the rest carry loads of FUD, you have to wade through it to find the good info.
Activity: 308
March 04, 2018, 11:10:55 PM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
I am in some community and I will read the new of the twitter and other main internet media to find the news that I need.
Pages:
Jump to: