Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 31. (Read 7181 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 04:02:03 PM
Basically, I get news from this forum, chatting in telegrams, and also a tweeter. In addition to the news in the cryptoworld, I monitor the status of my coins every day.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
what sources i use to find news:-

1-Facebook

2-twitter

3- reddit

4-instagram

5-and always googling for new news

What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 03:40:22 PM
Besides this forum, I use Reddit, Telegram groups/channels and Twitter. I guess it's hard to rely on one of the but a combination of all definitely helps in getting what are you looking for. I have to admit it's time/energy consuming tho would like to find them all on one platform  Undecided
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 03:38:46 PM
All the latest news I find on this forum. It seems to me that news here appears faster than on other sites. Some news I read in telegram
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
January 24, 2018, 03:35:39 PM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

You do not need to look for different page or sites to find a good news, you try to read details on bitcoin discussion because there are a lot of professional traders and market analyst who are also looking for news out there. You can also look on altcoins discussion, there is no need to look on other websites because your already at the right place.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

I always subscribe to the Telegram and Twitter project that is interesting to me. This is usually enough to keep track of all important events that can affect the price of the coin.
Activity: 322
Thank you for +Merit
January 24, 2018, 03:21:33 PM
I use a set of sources. Isn't present such to which I would trust. Most of all I don't trust social networks. Information which comes is often distorted or doubtful. The more I am engaged in it, the more I understand complexity of the choice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
January 24, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

For me I think the best source of information for a certain coin is the website or page made for that specific coin. Most of them have telegram channels too, or you can also find them in Medium. Any platform as long as it is officially created by the coin's developer.
There are a lot of websites too that offers reviews or something, but they are not 100% accurate or reliable. Because some of them are paid to by some some developers just to put a good mouth for them (even if it's not true).
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
January 24, 2018, 03:12:57 PM
Telegram and social media only.
You cant see much with their webpages, all they have there is the whitepaper and the staff and roadmaps.
So every updates will be seen in telegram which is fast and also discord.
I do think every altcoin now have something like that. Before it was slack.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 24, 2018, 03:09:24 PM
It seems to me that the latest news is on Twitter. The rest of the news sites appear with delays, and this is bad. The news should be fresh))

I will get more information from market places. It Will got more ideas for the future growth. This is formation for help to for future business process. I will check thre bitcoin every day. Then you will get some idaes for hold and save for future invest. Bitcoin is good for the future. Market place is give more information for all coins
So you will get some ideas. It time to process. So you will compete on time process.
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
January 24, 2018, 02:46:44 PM
It seems to me that the latest news is on Twitter. The rest of the news sites appear with delays, and this is bad. The news should be fresh))
Activity: 224
January 24, 2018, 02:32:38 PM
source of information about everything that is connected with the crypto world better than bitcointolk not! I prefer not to receive information about politics ...
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
January 24, 2018, 02:25:58 PM
I normally don’t check portfolio while it’s really going downwards recent bitcoin price hike happened on October november my portfolio reached upto 80% loss but in the end of December I got 2x profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
January 24, 2018, 01:45:11 PM
I look at bitcoin suisse for up and coming ICOs and check out bitcointalk.org. For daily updates and quick reads I use Reddit. You can set up specific feeds that you are interested in. This makes it a lot quicker to find relevant information.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
January 21, 2018, 06:49:14 AM
Websites, twitter, telegram, google and these forums. Check a few to verify the authenticity of a given news item, the quickest and simplest would be google.
Activity: 97
January 21, 2018, 06:40:04 AM
I find my news here on bitcointalk, reddit, twitter and cointelegraph
Activity: 182
January 21, 2018, 03:43:05 AM
The most timely news I get from telegram. If I'm very interested in some news, then I go to this forum and study it in detail. Some comments here are much more valuable than a whole page of text in other sources.  Grin
Merit: 21
January 16, 2018, 03:46:36 AM
When i want to hear fresh or latest news about cryptocurrencies I just looking in the bitcointalk forum and read some further announcements of the upcoming new ICO or new listing of coins in exchanges and posting comments or replying to quotes of other people to learn more.
Activity: 546
January 15, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
I find my news in the bitcoin form it can help us to get more information.
Activity: 235
January 15, 2018, 10:46:38 AM
I find my new here sometimes in the bitcointalk forum it can help us to gather more information. Other information that I gather is in the telegram, icobench, coin desk,reddit etc. There are too many where you can find news about here in cryptocurrency. Just search what you want to gather news or information it will help you in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: