Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 30. (Read 7181 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 05:44:15 PM
Crypto news is everywhere. You can find it here, in social media and in search engines like google. But most of the time, I get my news from this forum. People here are quick. They know instantly about fresh news however, some maybe unreliable. You can read them all, but choose what you believe in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
I read news in news chats in telegrams. Very convenient, especially if you install the telegram application on your phone. At first I had about 20 chats, but the news was often repeated. Now I'm actively reading 5 chats with news.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
February 25, 2018, 04:11:32 PM
https://cryptopanic.com is great news aggregator. I begin my day from this website and after that some other: discord, some slack and further. Try to use it!
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:07:33 PM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

crypto is getting popular day by day i browse the net a lot for the latest news on cryptos
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
February 25, 2018, 03:55:25 PM
Well I use mainly this forum to get the lastest news and updates about Bitcoin and crypto currencies generally. But I also use Twitter because I follow some active traders and bloggers and they post the most interesting news in their Twitter accounts. I visit some crypto related blogs as well sometimes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
February 25, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
I use, Reddit,Twitter, Blogs such as medium and steemit they are my crypto guide. I don't believe on news coz they can spread FUD NEWS easily so i better watch youtube related to crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
February 25, 2018, 03:32:58 PM
There are many specific ICO and Trading and Crypto channels in Telegram.
So it's enough for me. They find news and any important info and text it in the channels. They earn money like newspapers or news sites so do they job very quickly. Smiley
Activity: 211
February 25, 2018, 02:55:50 PM
Bitcointalk, Telegram, youtube. I like to find new ICO projects so I use different trackers first to find attractive projects and make basic research.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
Bitcointalk, cryptohub news, the two platform have a great impact in my intelligence on crypto, very good and really helpful
Activity: 55
February 25, 2018, 02:38:37 PM
Various sources. I like Zero Hedge a lot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

i think when your want to search informations in social media like twitter, facebook then medium or steemit
because i think it complete to take information part of coins
Activity: 74
January 30, 2018, 01:12:51 AM
Beside from bitcointalk for get information about coin i also use social media such as facebook and youtube .There they will give many information and can add knowledge our abbout coin
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
From Bitcoin forum. Such a great help for me because being busy with some stuff I can't find a time to search for more news. Good thing there's the forum where I always get news regarding cryptocurrency issues.
I think that this forum has an overabundance of information. Many topics are filled with useless messages of newcomers, because of which it is difficult to find the necessary information in this noise. I prefer to use news channels in Telegram
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
January 25, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
From Bitcoin forum. Such a great help for me because being busy with some stuff I can't find a time to search for more news. Good thing there's the forum where I always get news regarding cryptocurrency issues.
Activity: 294
January 25, 2018, 02:35:26 PM
I get my news mainly from bitcoin forums and sometimes Reddit and when I take a look at Bitcoin's subreddit.

However, I think bitcointalk.org is one of the best forums for understanding and keeping up-to-date of the latest cryptocurrency updates.
Activity: 42
January 24, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

well i use the below sources to get info about coins:-

1-insatgram

2-reddit

3-facbook(their groups)

4-fourms

5-googling about them
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 24, 2018, 07:27:18 PM
I liked some good information sites on facebook and so now I'm crowded in the FB feed with information related to cryptography, which is quite enough for me.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 04:41:20 PM
Basically, I get news from this forum, chatting in telegrams, and also a tweeter. In addition to the news in the cryptoworld, I monitor the status of my coins every day.
Following in some social media like in twitter this is where i may also updated on what news afe had been on the coin that i have watched for. Twitter are one of the best kind of where you may able to be updated for but surely it was depends on the coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 04:35:47 PM
I read news in the telegram or on https://happycoin.club/, there always new news and without spam, I think it from not many websites where it is possible to find sensible information.
Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 04:09:17 PM
I use twitter and telegram!
Pages:
Jump to: