Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 42. (Read 7181 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 02:59:15 PM
There are too many sources which you should watch and it takes a lot of time. IMHO the right way is using a kind of bot-aggregator which will collect crytpo news. I know a guy who wrote such a bot to track crypto news and he trades according his bot's news signals. If you want I could PM his telegram contacts to you but his bot is not free.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 17, 2017, 02:38:03 PM
I get a lot of informations about altcoin or bitcoin from the internet and especially on Bitcointalk forum and reddit.  I find the community to be pretty knowledgeable about upcoming news and events. Slack and telegran are also very good for insider new and trading/investing tips. For articles, I read a lot on medium and cointelegraph. And Twitter is really good if you know who to follow since you will get the news before anyone else there.
You can read fake informations on the forums, so I am becoming more and more suspicious about what I read here.
Medium is very good,  slack and telegram also. I think it also depends on the time you have to get informations. If I have to keep one, I would read only medium.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 02:32:11 PM
I get fresh news from crypto groups on Facebook / telegram / friends/twitter daily. Many people share news about crypto.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
December 17, 2017, 02:07:56 PM
Indeed, the sources to collect the necessary information provided enough, but all the news should be treated with caution and it is better to verify the reliability of this information.
News are everywhere it can be wll known by any other so better to have atleast some news that are been real so what other been read on it are trusted news and no doubt and regret of reading , believing that news for.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Power to gnomes!
December 17, 2017, 01:41:07 PM
I usually watch the news on YouTube channels. You need to watch a few to have some points of view.There's also a lot of additional information.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 01:24:12 PM
Social media like Twitter,telegram, facebook, medium,slac and youtube. If you search carefully you can get lots and lots of information about any coin and also all news about particular coin.Also you can subscribe some youtube channels,telegram channels,facebook groups from that any news you can get easily.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
December 17, 2017, 12:49:44 PM
I like cointelegraph, but i get news from everywhere a bit, from blockfolio, social networks, and of this forum, i tried to use telegram channels, but i didnt like it dunno why, it is good for messages, but for info i prefer forum/site typed pages
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 12:38:02 PM
Indeed, the sources to collect the necessary information provided enough, but all the news should be treated with caution and it is better to verify the reliability of this information.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 10:58:09 AM
i find my news on twitter, telegram and on this forum and according to me there are a lot of information to build something good
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 09:55:11 AM
I find my news on coindesk,coin market , reddit and cryptocompare . I do surf the internet to read more and also to goggle what   I do not understand.
Activity: 110
December 17, 2017, 02:29:57 AM
Cointelegraph, bitcoin news are good sites to get informed about the latest info. You can also Google it and visit to the news section.
Activity: 57
December 17, 2017, 01:48:19 AM
My chrome browser gives me tailored news content about the crypto world, but I also prefer browsing through cointelegraph.com , newsbtc.com , telegram channels and Twitter too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 01:16:23 AM
I use this site only, as it has lot of great news with real evidence because I heard a lot of Rumors about Bitcoin, but at this members explained in details Amazon never accepted Bitcoin as payment processor.

Reading news site is good, but that provides fake news as I seen most  times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 01:03:05 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

a lot of online media information or news about altcoin, example steemit and medium. try search in announcement subforum, token,ico or altcoin dev also publish media that use.
yes I also wear what you say, and I also use social media twitter, facebook to see the development of ICO. and see the news is mandatory before starting trading
Exuse me, maybe I think not just update news on twitter and facebook. You must join telegram grup for get more information about progress ICO. If you join on telegram grup you can interaction with developer ICO and asking about all.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 16, 2017, 10:17:18 PM
From cointelegraph, twiiter, blockfolio app, I search it through google and sometimes a member from a telegram channel group I joined gives news.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
December 16, 2017, 10:06:56 PM
I get a lot of informations about altcoin or bitcoin from the internet and especially on Bitcointalk forum and reddit.  I find the community to be pretty knowledgeable about upcoming news and events. Slack and telegran are also very good for insider new and trading/investing tips. For articles, I read a lot on medium and cointelegraph. And Twitter is really good if you know who to follow since you will get the news before anyone else there.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
December 16, 2017, 10:00:18 PM
There's an app/website called cronycle where you input different new sources or key words and it feeds you all the related articles as and when they come out in the one place. I find it makes it really easy to keep on top of crypto news and things that aren't mainstream.

I will get news from market places and coindisk. You will get more information from bitcoin and it help to paln to work and process. Bitcoin proces chage day by day. Bitcoin is good to for the future improvement. You will some process information to invest future growth. Market prices chage the share market prices. You will help to invest the future improvement.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
December 16, 2017, 09:53:22 PM
Mostly on this site, but also visit different pages in social networks, in tweeter a lot of information is interesting. Yes, I ask people to share information ..
Activity: 196
December 16, 2017, 09:48:44 PM
There's an app/website called cronycle where you input different new sources or key words and it feeds you all the related articles as and when they come out in the one place. I find it makes it really easy to keep on top of crypto news and things that aren't mainstream.
Activity: 70
December 16, 2017, 09:44:31 PM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
I find news and story of btc at bitcoin.com and cryptocoinnews mostly.
I also found it at altcointoday and bloomberg. Also from twitter, telegram,and other social media.
Pages:
Jump to: